Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Mini Appreciation Potluck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:47 am
When Abbie returned to the group, once again lingering on the fringes where it was less likely to be noticed, it had rolled up it's long sleeves and was carrying an oversized chunk of raw meat.

Pyrogoth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:58 am
Grey Dragon

"Amazing! Come, we must cook it! Come, come!"

Toki grabs Abbie by one end of the giant chunk of meat and hauls them over to the cauldron, kicking it off the fire pit with one leg. It wobbles horribly, finally landing with a thud. Hot soup stock spills over. Minipets scatter, looking extremely wary.

"You know, I have never done this before, but I feel somehow like I know how to cook it well."

User Image

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
"Thank you!" Siddie chirped. "I love your hair! The style suits you really well!" She freed a hand to shake Toki's hand, smiling at her, little pearly teeth showing in the deep flat shadow of her face.

"This is Clove," she indicated the shadow drutten draped around her shoulders. "It's a little shy, so it might not come down from there. And this is Chili," she scratched behind the ice drutten's ear, then set it down. "She's friendlier. Go play, spookie."

Chili reared up to present a paw to the luck dragon, obligingly. She chirped a greeting. Clove rearranged itself on its mistress's shoulder, clinging tightly to the fabric of her dress.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:58 pm
Shiki was slow arriving, but finally the Kitsune walked in carrying Melty, his special foxfire who needed his care. He looked around at all the other students and their pets and smiled. Melty just kind of sat in Shiki's arms fluttering weakly and drooling in happiness. It was the best he could do.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This looks like the right place." He smiled and went to sign the guest book, a drop of hitting it beside his name. "Oh, poor Melty, .. " He pet the foxfire and then looked to talk to someone.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:04 am
"I am glad too," Rojo added to Llyr before facing Toki's camera with a smooth turn of his head. Once it had flashed, he stood taller, bouncing on his booted toes.

"A sled pulled by minipets! I had never thought of such a thing." Clearly he was thinking of it now though. "That would be most excellent fun!"

He leaned a little closer but not too close. "How did the picture come out?"

PyroGoth
a meelion years later
thank youuuuuuu <333

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items