Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
Fortnite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:13 pm
Okay, so, for starters, I feel awful that my first post here in... Forever... Is 'this'... But I really want to be able to have a multiplayer game I could maybe play with a couple of you guys. Seeing as the Tales games don't have online multiplayer last I checked... So, point is, I plan on getting the Limited Edition tomorrow which will give me two Standard Edition copies of the game. I'd like to offer those copies for only $15 (Standard Edition is normally $40), to slightly recoup the staggering price of the Limited Edition. I would also be able to provide 20 xp boosts to each person that decides to play with me. If anyone's interested, I'd love to be able to try and play with you when my free time allows. Again, sorry for being so non-existent... x~x  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 pm
On a related note, if you're looking for something free, TF2 is always good.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:24 pm
Evilweirdo 0
On a related note, if you're looking for something free, TF2 is always good.

Yeah, I've got TF2, I just can't seem to get into it much these days. I should really get more of you guys' steam names and such and if I see people playing TF2, I'd be more likely to join in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:53 am
I've had my hands on the game since yesterday, and so far it's proving pretty fun! Most missions (save for missions that have you hunting down survivors or enemy encampments) work in three 'stages' as it were. Stage 1 has you exploring the map looking for supplies, loot, and the odd survivor while ultimately being on the lookout for that level's main objective (Something meant to fight back against the 'Storm'.). Stage 2 involves building fortifications around that objective with the supplies you gathered. From structures to traps, you need to be sure to be prepared, especially in later levels where coordination and strategy will be key. Stage three, is defending the objective and your fortifications from the 'Husks', strange undead looking creatures spawned from the 'storm' that covered the planet, causing most of the population to vanish.
You also have a home base that you'll be upgrading as well, expanding your area of influence against the storm while serving as a loose 'base of operations' of sorts. There's a nice hero and crafting system based on rarity and levels and such. The 'skill tree and upgrade' system is deep yet straightforward enough that you won't really get too lost if, like me, you're not very good at strategizing that sort of thing. It also has a system for putting more common rarities and stuff you don't need to good use, beyond the standard 'recycle for materials' business. If any of that piques you guys' interest, let me know and we can set up a secure paypal transaction or something via PM. Remember, $15 is less than half price, and buying the standard edition doesn't get you Exp Boosts like the ones I can share.  

Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am
Korsall Kaiser
Yeah, I've got TF2, I just can't seem to get into it much these days. I should really get more of you guys' steam names and such and if I see people playing TF2, I'd be more likely to join in.

Here's mine. http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilweirdo0

I'm reminded a bit of the upcoming Metal Gear Survive. These days, my first thought is usually "not another crafty co-op survival shooter," but this one looks to be a bit different. Might have to check it out if I have a bit of spare cash and some time away from Xenoblade X.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 am
Evilweirdo 0
Korsall Kaiser

Here's mine. http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilweirdo0

I'm reminded a bit of the upcoming Metal Gear Survive. These days, my first thought is usually "not another crafty co-op survival shooter," but this one looks to be a bit different. Might have to check it out if I have a bit of spare cash and some time away from Xenoblade X.

Alright, thanks! Sent. owo  

Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100

Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 am
It's been what, a week now since Fortnite early access began? I've been playing it for a good handful of hours each day at the very least, getting some good hands-on time and experience with it. I've learned most of the mechanics and learned a few tips and tricks to the game as well. If anyone's hesitant about getting the game, I'm more than happy to discuss it and teach you guys what I know so far. If anyone wants to get the game from me, I've amassed a small horde of crafting ingredients I'd be more than happy to share alongside the bonus experience I promised, that way one can get a small head start.  
The Tales Series Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games