Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[JRP] Hares on fire (Haru, Hachi & Tera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:31 am
User Image
Haru was finding it very hard not to just go and be a guard every day. He liked the new challenges and the new title, he even liked the fact that he was now in charge of something and that something big was happening. Still he found it difficult getting up in the morning and not turning to his post. He had been a guard most of his adult life and getting out of that habit he knew was going to take time.

Still before he was going to go and be a brigadier for another new day the blood red male decided he could take a little jaunt around and check that everything was okay in the general area of the dens and the main bulk of the pride.

User Image
Hachi was feeling hot already. Getting used to the sand, was going to take time. Still this was the place where he and Tera had settled. His lady made was some where near by, she would show up at some point looking for him as always. Stretching his golden and black legs. A massive yawn stretched his maw and get slowly rose to his paws. He was slender and tall and his hight was extenuated by the fact that he was a slimmer than average lion. His hight and speed was what had gotten him in to the firekin, that and the fact that Tera was here. Without her he never would have joined a pride, she was his world, well, ninty percent of his world, the other ten was busy with thoughts of hares, but that still meant that most of the time he was thinking of Tera.

It was only when he finally straightened back up that he noticed the bright red male walking towards him. He wasn't really sure how to greet others of the pride, or for that matter how he had missed the blood red male with the pale mane. Ultimately, he decided to go with the easiest greeting and confirm the time of day at the same time. "Mornin'" He smiled settling himself in to a comfortable sit, he wasn't sure if this would spark a conversation. He really needed Tera here to help him.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 pm
She had left to go find some food for them to eat since she was always the early riser but hadn't been really successful this morning. Making her way back towards where she had left Hachi she realized that he was no longer alone, or at least about to no longer be alone.

Hoping that this male wasn't anyone wanting to hurt either of them she watched the two of them exchange words it seemed and everything seemed alright for the most part? As she approached she looked the male over and turned her attention towards Hachi, "Who is this?" She asked looking towards the stranger.

Wasn't she a bundle of flowers.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:35 am
Hachi turned his attention to Tera as soon as she approached. He audibly sighed, and releif washed over his maw. Tera would know what to do, she was so much more canny at this sort of thing than him. "Uhm..I dunno." He headbutted the lioness affectionately. "He only just arrived." He grins a little foolishly, his deep chocolate eyes looking to Tera for guidance.

She would know what to do.

Haru had just been about to return the greeting when the lioness padded up to the yellow male. He used to pride himself on knowing everyone by sight, not by name of course but by sight, it seemed there were a lot of new comers in the pride at the moment. This of course wasn't a bad thing. He hadn't been born here after all.

Of course the lionesses some what salty tone made him chuckle inwardly. He knew not to be offended, firekin were short and to the point, it was a part of their charm. "Greetings to you both, I am Haru." He smiled a friendly smile and pondered if he should announce who he was in relation tot he pride, he had done that with another newcomer and he had sounded a little foolish. Deciding against this he settled himself in to a sit, he could stay for a moment before continuing his rounds. "I'm just doing my rounds, force of habit from my guard days." He cleared his throat and tilted his head questioningly. "I don't believe I know either of you by sight, did you I both join recently?" He had always been curious, and knowing faces, if not names, was perhaps more his job now than it had ever been.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:49 am
((Log from here))
Hachi turned his attention to Tera as soon as she approached. He audibly sighed, and releif washed over his maw. Tera would know what to do, she was so much more canny at this sort of thing than him. "Uhm..I dunno." He headbutted the lioness affectionately. "He only just arrived." He grins a little foolishly, his deep chocolate eyes looking to Tera for guidance.

She would know what to do.

Haru had just been about to return the greeting when the lioness padded up to the yellow male. He used to pride himself on knowing everyone by sight, not by name of course but by sight, it seemed there were a lot of new comers in the pride at the moment. This of course wasn't a bad thing. He hadn't been born here after all.

Of course the lionesses some what salty tone made him chuckle inwardly. He knew not to be offended, firekin were short and to the point, it was a part of their charm. "Greetings to you both, I am Haru." He smiled a friendly smile and pondered if he should announce who he was in relation tot he pride, he had done that with another newcomer and he had sounded a little foolish. Deciding against this he settled himself in to a sit, he could stay for a moment before continuing his rounds. "I'm just doing my rounds, force of habit from my guard days." He cleared his throat and tilted his head questioningly. "I don't believe I know either of you by sight, did you I both join recently?" He had always been curious, and knowing faces, if not names, was perhaps more his job now than it had ever been.

She was still getting used to the fact that they were part of a pride now. Of course he was just doing rounds, it was polite to come introduce ones self. "It's nice to meet you Haru, old habits die hard I suppose." Her comment reflecting her initial reaction and his want to patrol. "We are newly joined, yes. I'm Tera and this is my Mate, Hachi."

Haru tilted his head at the red female. She seemed to be in charge, which again, was not an unusual occurrence in the firekin, if asked, he would most certainly say that Uriah was in charge of him. Chuckling quietly to himself he gave a little nod. "I thought as much, how are the sands treating you?" The blood red lion lifted a brow. His curiosity was basically boundless, he supposed that was why he had made a good guard.

Hachi nods sagely, he knew Tera would know what to say, of course she would, she was an intelligent lady, she knew exactly how to approach these social situations. "Yes, my name is Hachi." Repeating that he felt silly and he grinned at Tera to tell her as much, haru seemed very friendly, simply curious, which made the golden male relax, just a little. "It's strange, being a part of a pride." He decided to air his own feelings at that moment and smiled at Tera. "Strange, but nice." He mused.

At least he had taken her initial outburst well, otherwise the situation might be going different. "I like it well enough, were you born here?" She was curious to know if he'd been here his whole life or not, he might have some useful insight.

She smiled kvetch towards her big ougf of a mate and gave his cheek a lick. "It is nice. We haven't been around others in a while. Just been us taking on the world." She chuckled.

Haru shook his head "No, I was born a rogue, I didn't come to the firekin until I was an adult. My mate and I joined together, not unlike the both of you." He chuckled quietly, thinking of Uriah always made him happy. "We have ties in the moto'jamii though, my mates mother was of the sand."

Hachi looked at Haru and both of his brows raised, he was the same as them. Well he would have followed Tera absolutely any where, she was the light in his life, slowly followed by hares obviously but, she came first. Her gentle lick made him flush a little, he loved his lady so much. It occurred to Hachi that Haru had been here for a long time, he guessed that rogues could settle here then even if initially they felt a little, out of place. "I'd pretty much follow Tera, or a hare any where." He chuckles leaning against his lady mate with a silly grin on his maw.

So he was as much in the same boat as them, well at one point. "It would seem fate smiles with favor upon my mate and I." She listened to him and leaned back against Hachi.

"Perhaps you could show us around?" She asked hopeful he'd be willing to give them a tour. She was fine if it took a day or so, she wasn't sure how big this place actually was.

Hachi smiled and nuzzled Tera's cheek fondly, he was glad she had asked that, it seemed they had found the perfect creature to show them the way of the firekin. "Lead the way." The yellow and black male stands and stretches. It would be nice to get to know the land that they were now a part of.

Haru nods and turns "You can accompany me on my rounds then I can show you further tomorrow." He replies picking up his paws and settling back in to his slow loping trot.

"I think that sounds splendid." She replied at his offer to accompany him on rounds. She glanced over towards her mate and gave him a deep smile, this was it, they had finally found a place to be accepted and belong. She couldn't wait for their story to continue onto the next chapter.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff