Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

"What are you suffering for?"

Leo looked at the male softly and blushed deep red saying that it would be their dirty little secret. :Okay, I just wouldn't want you to be getting in trouble." Leo said softly as he gently took the trash to the trash can. "Shall we go, I want to show you something that I found a couple of weeks ago." Leo said softy

"Your pride or some kind of personal war?"

--

OoC - N/A

xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:35 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀━═

Jeremy laughed some seeing how red Leo was, it was cute. He nodded, "I understand. Don't worry so much about me. I'll be fine." He let out. He nodded, "Oh, of course!" He got out of his chair and motioned for Leo to go ahead of him, "Lead the way." He was extremely happy that Leo agreed to even do dinner with him. Jeremy was a bit nervous too, it'd been a while since he went on a date to begin with..

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:06 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at Jeremy and smiled when the male agreed to follow him. He was quite nervious about the date as well considering that he had never been on one before. He had been asked out many time by girls at school, but he didn't care for women at all. He slowly led the male towards a park and looked around since it was already closed. He found a small entrance into a private part of the park and went through the hole in the fence. Inside was a beautiful garden filled with roses and fountains everywhere. "Isn't it pretty. I was walking home from school when I found out about it." Leo said softly and happily as he looked up at the now starry sky. He couldn't believe how quickly time had passed.

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:35 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Jeremy followed the teen to the park. However, Leo went through a smal enterance in the fence. Jeremy lookd around real quick before slipping through the hole as well, letting out a soft grunt. He stood straight and brushed off his hands, "Tight squeeze." He chuckled lightly. He looked around, "This place is very beautiful." He smiled. He brought his attenion towards Leo. He moved and sytood nxt to Leo, his attention shifting upwards as well. He looked at the bright starry night. The whole place was beautiful! He brought his attention back towards Leo, "Thank you for showing me this Leo. This place is really special." He placed a hand on Leo's shoukder and patted gently.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo smiled softly but when the male touched him he couldn't help but jump a little. 'It felt weird having the male touch him. Especially after the male had asked him out. "I'm glad you liked it.." Leo said happily but he could hear foot steps and knew that security was making their rounds. Leo quickly pulled Jeremy into a shed and hid from security. After the guard went past the shed Leo sighed in relief that they hadn't been fine."I'm glad that we didn't get discovered." Leo said softly but he blushed deep red feeling how close their bodies were pressed together.

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:21 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy noticed that Leo jumped slightly, but he didn't think anything of it. He inhaled slowly and nodded, "Of course, it is a beautiful spot." It wasn't long before footsteps could be heard. He was pulled by the younger male into a small shed, causing their bodies to be close. He was quiet, listening to the footsteps of the guard approach and soon they passed by. He laughed a bit and nodded, "I am sure that wouldn't have been good for either of us." He admitted. He just noticed that they were close as well, but he didn't mind it. He looked down at the male for a moment, however it was dark but he was able to make out Leo's beautiful features in the dark.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:26 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo sighed in relief when the guard passed them without noticing them. He knew that they would be in trouble for one or more thing. "No, but I would have taken the blame for it." Leo said, but seeing the male looking at him so closely he blushed deep red and looked away. "Why do you keep looking at me so intensely. It makes me feel very strange." Leo said softly but when he looked up again their faces were close to each other. His eyes started back into Jermey's and his cheeks grew pink from how close they were

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy shook his head, "I wouldn't let you take the full blame. After all, I agreed to come here." He chuckled a bit. However, his smile dwindled when Leo questioned him. He wasn't expecting the random question, but he would answer nonetheless. He inhaled some and smiled gently, his hand sliding up and gently caressing Leo's cheek. "I can't help it... I've had my eyes on you for a while." He admitted quietly. "I don't know why, but you intrigue me.." He laughed softly.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:54 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo blushed deep red feeling his teacher's hand caress his cheek. "What do you mean?" Leo said blushing more. Being this close to Jeremy made him feel very strange and flustered. He looked up at the male, but he found himself getting lost in his eyes. He slowly snapped himself back into reality and averted his eyes from the male. "We should go, the coast is clear." Leo said blushing deep red, but his heart beat was very fast

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:05 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy smirked slightly, "Well, it's exactly how it sounds.. You seem like a very smart young man.. Attractive~" He let out, but he saw Leo avert his attention elsewhere. He pushed himself away from Leo and nodded. "Yeah, it should be clear." He didn't want to make Leo feel too uncomfortable. He soon grabbed Leo's hand and led him out of their hiding spot, glancing around. He snickered a bit, "That was very close honestly." He admitted as he began to walk with Leo.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo blushed deep red hearing Jeremy call him attractive. "I am not smart though...if not I wouldn't be failing your class." Leo said softly as he was led out of their hiding spot. They walked together in silence, but Leo smiled softly looking up at the sky. He was always amazed by all the stars that showed at night. He was quickly interrupted by his phone ringing. Leo looked down and saw that it was his mother, but he did not wish to talk to her. He knew that soon his parents would be coming home and would want an explanation to why his grade in Jeremy's class was so low. Leo turned off the sound so that he could not hear it. "Jeremy, I didn't think I would be your type. I thought that you were married ever since the first day of class." Leo said softly with a smile before he let go of his hand and walked ahead of him.

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:53 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy huffed out softly, "No, you're smart. I just think you get... Distracted. I don't know if you notice it, but I do. I think you can get it, you just have to be really focused. I know my classes can get a bit boring." He chuckled a bit. He continued to walk with Leo, glancing over when he was checking his phone, but he minded his business and looked forward. He released Leo's hand and watched him walk ahead, "I am not married. Never have been.. I just like to act like I am because... Well, it is kind of weird when girls flirt and think they can get away with it." He laughed a bit. "You wouldn't believe the amount of girls that think they can get somewhere." He admitted. "But no, I am single. Very single." He admitted as he continued to walk behind the male.

ooc ;; - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo sighed and looked at the male. "I know what you mean. I get flirted with regularly by the cheerleaders simply for being on a sports team, but I have no interest in them." Leo said softly. He once again took the male's hand and looked at the sky again. "So, I am guessing you are going to decide when we will be going on our secret date and what we are doing?" He asked softly and smiled softly. Now that he thought about it, it sounded exciting but he knew that if anyone found out they would be in big trouble. His parents still did not know that he liked men and he knew that they would not approve of his decision.

--

OoC - N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items