Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:56 pm
~Character Offerings/Requests~

This is where you will come to ask people to play a character for you (like your character if you are going away for a while, or your character's family members, or whatever). Also, to see if someone will contribute in a plot (that has been passed by me or my sister, Axzulia).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:10 pm
So I need two roles filled that are vital for the darkness to thrive. Muahahaha. Ahem, any who. I have William-Shiobhans new lover who is also a halfway king. She rules the roost, he's just kind of a figure head to her when it comes to title. And Daevynn-a master spell-caster of ancient and forbidden magics, aka a necromancer of sorts. Not full on bring back the dead, but binding souls to dolls. Kinda like Kikyo from Inu Yasha. I have character sheets already made up if you want to use it as reference or just use it. PM me or Holly Nylos <--main account.  

Surfers Babe

Adonfang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 pm
Hello all i need someone to play a consort for Kael, your allowed to make them however you want but the only thing i ask is that they be strong willed and on rather freindly terms with his soon to be imprint Elvira.  
Vil-lon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games