Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:24 pm
~Character Bio's~

User Image

Here is where you can post your character's back ground story. This is an option. Also, you all can add how your character's met one another, hence; a bio.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm
Ulrik and Jessierys

It was a beautiful morning in the city of Vil-lon. The sun was shining and the world seemed peaceful. . . One day, Ulrik decided to go for his usual morning stroll through the gardens. As he walked an unfamiliar presence caught his attention. So, with instinct, Ulrik followed the unfamiliar presence. There before him, on the other side of the fountain, stood a beautiful young woman. Her hair the color of leaves in Autumn, her eyes just as gorgeous. Ulrik stood there many minutes staring at her as she dipped her fingers in the chilly fountain water.
Ulrik dashed into the tree line behind her then, when the time was right, he stepped out from the tree line and cleared his throat.
"Good Morning, Miss."
The young woman jumped at the sound of his voice and turned with fear.
"Do not be frightened."
He raised his hands softly and gave her a warm, gentle smile. To that, he could see her relax and smiled softly back at him.
"Good Morning, Sir."
She curtsied quickly, cheeks warm with embarrassment.
"How do you fair, young maiden? Are you enjoying my gardens?"
Ulrik kept smiling, but stepped closer to the young woman. She did not move an inch, she simply replied.
"These are your gardens? I do apologize for intruding. There were no gates, so I assumed it available for viewing?"
Now, extremely embarrassed, her cheeks became red like roses.
"No need to apologize. My gardens are opened to anyone who enjoys them as much as I do."
The two smiled at each other for quite a while, then he finally blinked.
"Oh, where is my manners? I am Ulrik."
He knew she did not realize that he was now standing but a two feet away from her, but her cheeks were even more red now that she had realized it.
"I...I'm Jessierys." She stumbled across her words.
"Ah, what a beautiful name that is. . .Jessierys" He loved hearing the trill of her name. She was so beautiful and her name matched her splendidly. The two of them became love struck right there.
From there on, they spent many days together. He met her family and she met his brother. Her father, Claudius, approved of the match. Then Ulrik had told her what he really was and his history. She accepted him for who he was, even for the terrible things that had happened. She loved him and wanted to be with him, by his side. So one night, she asked him to change her into a vampyre, he had never changed anyone else besides his brother. So that meant she would be the first non-family vampyre he had created and so, he did. They had a very long night within each others arms and when the time was right, he sank his teeth into her neck. Afterwards, he stood by her side and helped her become a stronger vampyre and helped her to with stand the sensitivity to the light. They spent many happy months together, then her parents became ill. . .and so, Jessierys begged Ulrik to change her parents so they would not die. He loved her too much to see her in pain, so, he did. Her family had become the first vampyre family Ulrik had created.
A few more months went by and Ulrik had been disappearing more often, Jessierys was becoming worried and confronted him on night. Ulrik told her nothing was wrong and they went about their days and nights together. Of course, when he was home. Then, Ulrik completely disappeared one day and never returned. Jessierys was so devastated. All she could ask herself was "How could he leave me here? Alone." Over and over. As the years passed on, there had been many suitors who had wanted Jessierys but she would refuse them all because they weren't her beloved Ulrik, even if people would try to convince her that he was not coming back for her. Why should she believe the truth when she thought they were lies. Than, one day word came that Ulrik had married Siena and she couldn't believe her ears until she saw the sight for herself. At that very moment, her heart had broken and if she were still human then it would have killed her. "How dare he make me immortal if he planned on marrying another," were Jessiery's thoughts. No longer was Jessiery's kind but wicked. . . and So, from there on out, Jessierys has been seeking revenge for Ulrik leaving her.

Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:29 pm
Cassandra and Noctis's Family

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:38 pm
Siena's History and how she met Ulrik.

Long ago Siena was born to her vampyre family.One of the first family, a century after Ulrik and his brother were turn. She had shown many different signs from her parents being a pureblood and not turned. She learned she could heal even at a very young age. When she was about 5 years old , she wondered off from her home, against her parents warning. As she wonders the forest she stumbles into a group of hunters, she knew they were bad news because of what their thoughts were being broadcasted. She was scared because she has never known such evil before. When she started to move back, one grabbed her and in reaction she bit him to get free only to get tossed into a pile of broken wolves bones. She cried out as the bones cut her badly. She found out then that she had a weakness to wolf bones. The humans notice and moved to attack her. Siena panicked and ran without healing herself.She kept running even though she was badly hurt. Not knwowing where she was,since she never been this far from home. Stumbling on her way, knowing the humans were following her. She ran into a man(Ulrik) and falls to the ground with a gasped. Siena looks up and her silver-lavender eyes widen on the man. She could sense he was like a her. Frieghtened, she couldn't speak. So she touched his mind with hers.
"Please help me, they are after me. I don't want to die. I want to go home to my Mommy and Daddy."
Tears were rolling down her cheek. The man looks at her confused, then realized what she was, a vampyre. Siena heard the men coming and hid behind him and starts to heal her wounds, but it was hard. When the men rsn up to them Ulrik gives them a choice to flee and live or stay and died. She moves to hide so she could heal.The men decided they would stay and fight. They didn't live. Siena was tired and needed blood. Ulrik walked up to her.
"Little one come to me, so we can get you blood and get you home."
She went with him, he helped her feed then took her to her worried parents, who have been looking for her.
"I am Siena."She said softly.
He looks at her,"I am Ulrik."
Her parents invited him to stay for a while. He did and over time he would come to visit and help train her and her sibling. Over time they became great friends. Each time he visited Siena would ask to come with him on his mission as she called him, so she could heal him and those around him. One time he did and she had to stay back and just watch and heal, then after that he stopped visiting. Siena didn't know why, but she tried to live without regret of that lost friendship. She soon grew into a beautiful woman, who loved purple and helping others. She soon became a great healer, but the one thing she missed was her friend. The very one she had a crush on, her Ulrik. She would try not to think of him as she helped her family with her siblings with joy and laughter. But she would always look and reach out her senses to see if Ulrik was near or if he was coming to visit, but he never did. On her 2,000 birthday her family let their guard down to celebrate and watch the falling stars. They didn't look for any signs of danger in their area and they should of. They were soon attacked. They fought back, but it was hard since they were caught off guard. Siena heard her siblings cry out. She turns and cries "NO!" as she watched her siblings being beheaded. She ran to them only to get stabbed with a golden dagger and one made of wolf bone. She cried out and falls. She watched as her family was killed before passing out and bleeding out. Siena didn't know why she wasn't killed. While she had passed out Ulrik had come to visit, he saw what had happened and in a rage he killed those that had killed her family. He found her still a live, but barely. He picked her up and carried her to safety. When she was healed and given the much needed blood. She woke but she didn't speak to anyone not even Ulrik. She was closed in and would walk around, but wouldn't speak to anyone. When others spoke to her, she just looked at them, then would leave. Over time, she would slip away and walk the lands, she would find different groups and spy on them. Siena would write everything down in journals that she never shared with anyone. Then one day she walked up to Ulrik and asked if her family had been properly buried. He had taken her to their graves, from then she got her closure, for the most part. Then started to help her own kind by healing them and tending to a garden that was her joy. She soon started to get back to her normal self. She wore a lot of purple. She would watch Ulrik when he was about and at time she would spy on him and his brother when they visited without being seen or sensed. She, again, would write what she spied on in her journal. Soon her crush turned into love as she spends more time with Ulrik. Years went by and the two got married, they spent many happy years together. Though one day Ulrik decided to tell Siena the truth of why he wasn't around when she was growing up. Ulrik and his brother, Markus, were out hunting down the Lyemarians that trespassed his land and his neighboring lands. Since the truth was out their relationship has been better than ever before.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:43 pm
The Triali Siblings Bio
(Gabriel, Elvira, & Elijah)

Many years ago, the Triali Siblings were not known as the "Triali Siblings." They were born as the Pierce Siblings. They grew up with their mother, Irina Pierce. The siblings did not know their father. Though they found it weird that each time Irina was pregnant they never saw a man around. Irina would tell the children it was their father that had returned. But why he returned then disappeared after impregnating her, she did not understand either. She loved her husband dearly, but did not understand why he kept leaving after one night. Each child was born "fatherless," they were known as the b*****d children. But it was not their fault. They never understood why their father never came home. After Elijah was born, Irina told her children that their father did not plan on returning.That he said something that three was the number, she didn't understand it either.
The children lived on with their mother teaching them everything they knew. She even home schooled the children. Though one terrible night, their mother was kidnapped, raped, and was soon after killed. The men accused her of being a witch of some sort, so they tortured her to see if she could free herself. Obviously, not being able to do so, they killed her. Then they went after Elvira. Being the only other woman between the three siblings, they tried to abduct her. Luckily, her brothers were walking around the corner. They ran for her rescue, Gabriel stabbed the men repeatedly and screamed "You monster!" As he did it. Even though the men were dead Gabriel kept stabbing them. Elvira and Elijah had to do everything in their power to pull him off.
Gabriel got up and turned to his sister, hugging her tightly. "Did they hurt you?" He asked frantically. She replied with a "No," but hugged him back just as tightly with tears down her eyes. "I thought I was going to end up like mother. . ." She continued to cry, then Elijah hugged her as well. They walked off from the scene to return to their home that they inherited from their mother. The Siblings reached their home when they saw a man standing outside their house. Gabriel and Elijah hid Elvira between them. The man stood up "Do not be frightened, I am not here to hurt you." He noticed the blood on Gabriel's clothing and the bruising on Elvira's face. "You children must be tired, come. I am a friend of your Mother's. I heard the news and came. I am so terribly sorry for your loss, I am Ulrik." He gave them a friendly smile. The children walked up the stairs and into their home, letting the stranger, Ulrik, in. "I am Gabriel and these are my younger siblings Elvira and Elijah." They all introduced each other. They all cleaned themselves up, Ulrik agreed to stay with them for the night to make sure nothing happened to them. Gabriel was 23, Elvira 20, and Elijah was 18 at the time. Ulrik left the next morning.
Of course this was a time where there were no medicines or any of that sort, but Elvira and Gabriel became really ill. The doctors had no idea what it was, it was something they have never seen before. That night they were on their death bed, Elijah was starting to become worried and freaked out. He didn't want to lose his only family he had. He cried and cried. But to their luck, Ulrik had returned to visit. He did not know of their sickness. Seeing Elijah made him upset. "Elijah, I can help your brother and sister." Excited Elijah replied back. . ." You can?" Ulrik nodded "Come," he led Elijah to his brother and sister. When he got in their they smiled at Ulrik. "You came to see us," Elvira smiled weakly. "Of course I did, children."
Then he walked over to Elvira first. "I can help you," he picked up his arm. "May I?" She nodded, not sure what he could do. But then he bit her, she screamed and tears rushed down her face. "What are you doing?!" The boys yelled at him. Elijah was getting ready to hit Ulrik, but he turned to face the boy. His eyes glowed a red color and his face was slightly more monstrous. "What are you?"Elijah stumbled back. "I am a Vampyre, I plan to make the three of you one as well. Especially since your siblings are about to die." He licked Elvira's new wound and it healed. Then he walked over to Gabriel and did the same thing. "It will take a few hours. They will die, but they will be back and hungry. Same will go for you Elijah." Then he did the same to Elijah, making the siblings Vampyres.
Many years went by after that. Gabriel, Elvira, and Elijah lived with Ulrik in Vil-lon. He taught them everything they needed to know to be a vampyre. When he thought they were ready. Ulrik made Gabriel the Lord of Triali. The first born clan of Vil-lon. They were close, they saw Ulrik as a father. Ulrik gave Elvira the position as Baroness (second in command) and Elijah, Gabriel's Adviser. To make sure that rules were meant to be kept within the clans.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 pm
Kael and Kaitlyn

Kael sat in a tree enjoying the cool breeze on his face sighing as he heard shuffling below him that that oh so irritating voice of his sister.

"Kael! The ceremony is about to begin to crown you lord of Nai-Rah and your jsut sitting up here enjoying the breeze!" Kaitlyn said huffing as he long blue dress swayed in the gentle breeze.

"Father knows i hate all this stuff, he should just give it to you, your more fit to rule than I anyways" Kael said his eyes still closed.

Kaitlyn sighed and jumped up into the tree and onto her brothers lap with ease and turned his face to look her in her bright green eyes. "Kael, Father knows that you are the one who can inspire people, you are the greatest healer within all our kingdom and among all the siblings your the only one that can treat any of us even father, of course your meant to lead and i will be right there next to you the whole time" she said running her hand down his face and putting it over her brothers heart. "You should know that if there is anyone i would want to follow it is you brother, I would betray father himself if it meant be by your side" she said with earnest eyes, something only her and the vil-lon famly ever saw.

Kael sighed and clasped his sister's hand into his and kissed it gently, "I would never ask that of you Katilyn" he said his red eyes very somber. "I just don't want to fail our family, we are the youngest siblings and father expects much from us I don't know if i can fulfill that expectation" he said looking way with doubt in his eyes.

Kaitlyn turned him to look at her again "You can and will brother, we are siblings and Nai-Rah will be our land to rule and protect, you won't be alone and i will always guide you when you go astray" he said smiling. "Now come on before father comes and drags you in there himself"" she said with her brother nodding his head and both of them hoppin off the tree to the castle.

Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Kameko the Dark Mage
Captain

3,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:46 pm
Eve and Ciara
The Irish Bloodline

So much history was made in the begining of the vampyre race. Much of which is shrouded in mystery. Let us shine some light upon the shadows and see what is revealed, shall we?

Little do the princesses know that their transformation was wrought because of Ulrik. When he turned his beloved wife, Sienna, and broke the heart of his once betrothed, Jessierys she was consumed with rage and hatred. Siohbann was visiting the lands with her family. She and her dear husband went for a walk together leaving their daughters to play. They were attacked. They were able to return home not knowing what was to befall later during their transformation. Blood thirsty when they woke they nearly killed their own children. Why they did not venture out to hunt is still uncertain. Some say it was because even during such dark hours they retained some humanity and would not leave.

The elder daughter named after her mother, Siobhann had bore witness to the entire ordeal. Somehow she knew what had befell them. Her imagination was a wild one and very much so believed in the things that went bump in the night. Her quick wit is what kept she and her sister alive those nights trapped with their parents. When they returned to their homeland was when she began to resent her parents. She loved them both dearly but she had realized that one day Fraeya and she would become old and pass away while her parents remained alone. Together, but alone. As fate would have that was not what had been woven for them. Fraeya became deathly ill and not knowing what else to do she begged their parents to change her. She could not bare the thought of losing her only sister. Unable to see the daughters pain they did as asked and changed Fraeya into a vampyre. They helped her through the miserable times of the change. Siobhann rejoiced in her sisters new health, if one could call it that. And now she was alone.

Not wanting to live on without her family Siobahnn went to her sister and begged her to turn her as well. She still harbored ill feelings from the night terrors she had from their tormenting change. They had no one to guide them through and had nearly killed both of them many times over. No, she could not ask them. Smiling her younger sister agreed instantly for she'd been having the same thoughts since her transformation. Now they would always be together. A forever family.

They took many trips around the world together and came upon some children who they had played with. Now they had grown like themselves. The first time they met they were all still human and their parents would keep the three siblings mother company as they played. It was some after they had been changed that they saw one another again. The sister, Elvira was first to recognize Siobahnn and called to her, but by the nickname they had given her. Eve. When they were little the siblings could not pronounce Siobahns name and since she met them on the eve of some important day that is what they called her. It saddened the whole family to hear what had happened to their mother. They had become fairly good friends during their visits. Time was running short and they had to say goodbye once again. It was nice to see their friends again and made plans to return and visit them one day.

When next they visited they learned more about Ulrik and then learned that he was the original vampyre. In a way was their grandfather, but had no way of knowing that. They traveled to Vil-lon and met with him telling of the initial attack and the dark days there after. They had no idea it had been Jessierys that had attacked them in a fit of rage seeing how happy they were walking down the street. It had been a miracle the girls even survive the entire change. Now that the girls were older they would travel often to Triali together without their parents for long periods of time. Especially Eve.

Not only had Eve and Elvira become the best of friends but she had fallen deeply in love with Gabriel. If she was not with her best friend she was with him. They would spend entire days lazing about in the sun watching clouds, taking long walks, wandering about the land, telling each other stories they had already told, anything just to spend more time with one another. On one such day they talked of the future.

"Father told me that one day even though he will not die that I am to become queen of our lands. That is why we travel the world so much now. For when that happens I will not be able to leave the castle for long periods of time as i do now. Gabriel, I wont be able to see you anymore. Or Elvira. Or Elijah."

"What? No! You are always welcome here. You know that Eve!"

"I know. And I don't want to leave here. I'm happy here with you. And your sister and brother of course."

Gabriel sat up on his elbows and looked at Eve. They were both red in the face as this was the closest either of them had gotten to saying their feelings for each other. He slid over next her and laid back down looking at the sky again.

"If you are happy here then dont leave. You can live here with us. I am the lord of these lands now so no one can say otherwise if you wish to stay with me. With us! I meant to say with us."

Now was her turn to look at him wide eyed. To stay with him? That would mean she would have to resign from her title and family. From her father. Her sister. Could she live here just as his friend though. Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt his hand wrap around hers. Eve's breath caught in her chest as she looked over at him. He was looking at her too. And he looked nervous.

"Eve. I love you. I don't want you to ever leave. I want us to be together. Always. Please stay with me. Become queen here. We can even ask Ulrik if we can merge our lands so that way you will always be at home and see your family." He sat up and she followed suit as he stroked her hand. "Eve. Will you marry me? Not now I understand. But one day will you make me the happiest man-happiest vampyre, in existence?"

Unable to keep her emotions in tears of pure joy rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't speak. Instead she threw her arms around him and kissed him. Often they had kissed each others hands, cheeks, foreheads, even arms. Yes. Of course yes was her answer. They did not tell anyone right away as she had to figure out a way to tell her family.

They went back to Ireland. When she went to tell her parents the news was when she found out that she had been promised to another young man. Eve could not believe what she was hearing. How could this happen. That night she was packing a bag as fast she could when her sister came in asking what was going on. She told her everything that had happened and that she planned on returning to Gabriel and spending her life with him. He held her heart and no other. Fraeya was happy for her sister and helped. Saying goodbye possibly for the last time the younger sister returned to her room and cried. She would never see her sister again.

Shortly thereafter war broke out in the land. When Thomas, their father, disappeared Jeoff, his bodyguard, was sent to Triali to tell Eve what had happened. Fraeya hated to call upon her sister so soon after she had left. But she didn't know what else to do. Their father was gone and mother locked herself away in their room struck with grief. And their grandfather had died. Who else was she supposed to turn to? Eve returned leaving a hastily written note that didn't make sense. Little did she know that it would end getting blown out window she jumped out of so no one would know why she left Triali.

Thomas had returned, poison burning in his veins. It was something new. And now the battles were so close to home they could not get word out to their allies. As time passed they created more vampyres for their army to help retake the land. Fraeya fell in love with one of them and they announced their engagement to the remaining loyal people. It was some of the only good news to be had. He was killed in battle the next day and ti broke the poor womans heart. She was a master healer but for many days she could not carry herself to perform her duties. Soon thereafter Thomas was slain protecting his daughter on the battlefield. Cleaved nearly in two he had saved Eve's life. Becoming covered in the spray of his blood she lost herself. The scream that erupted from her chilled the bones of all those on the battlefield. Something terrible was about to happen.

The scent of blood was thick in the air, the ground slippery and wet, Eve stood above her fathers lifeless figure. The ax-wielder came after her again. Just as it ax was about to slice right through her she was gone. Next he knew his heart was being held in front of him with a bloody arm protruding from his chest. He watched it beat in her hand before she crushed it making the blood spatter them both. Everyone fell to her lust. Friend and foe alike were slaughtered in a haze of red. The stench of death enveloped the land and the war ended there. No one dared to attack after the massacre. Eve could not be found for days after the event. Fraeya discovered her sister at the edge of a cliff still covered in blood. She thought that her sister was going to try and kill herself by jumping off the edge. When she reached Eve she noticed her watching a family on the other side. Watching a daughter and her father play.

Taking her back to the castle and cleaning her up Fraeya did everything she could to get her sister to snap out of it. To come back from whatever darkness she had fallen into. She even wrote to Gabriel asking him to come to her aide. The letter never reached him. Never even made it out of the castle. Their mother had taken a new lover and claimed the throne. She would not let Eve or Fraeya take it from her. She killed anyone who tried to help her daughters contact the outside. Siobahnn also used Eve as a shield. If any dared to try attack her she had her daughter to use in battle. None dared to defy her for fear of the blood thirsty monster that was within Eve.

Many years passed after the death of her father before Eve completely renounced her title and birth name. She had figured out that her mother was behind all of it. Eve planned on avenging all those lives who had been lost due to the vain ambitions of a jealous woman. 500 years had passed since she left Tirali seemingly without so much as a word. Now she has returned and plans on bringing her sister there with the help of her old friends. Grudgingly she will go and discover for herself the ugly truth of her mother and assume a new Identity. Ciara. The name she had once planned on using for a daughter.

Holly Nylos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 pm
Siobhann's Betrayal

She was once a very loving and devoted wife and mother. All her hopes and dreams rested with her small family. As a child she had been a dreamer as she was very poor. After meeting Thomas her whole world changed. They fell hopelessly in love after he stopped a guard from punishing her for stealing food to feed someone else. A starving child who had been orphaned much like herself. After they wed she became queen as he was able to take the title of king. They had two daughters, the first named after her, Siobhann. The second after his grandmother, Freaya. This was the happiest her life had ever been or would ever be again.

On one trip to the neighboring lands was the fated night she was to be changed. Thomas and she went out for an evening walk as they did each night when they were attacked by a mad woman. They thought themselves lucky to have survived with their lives. The estranged woman bit them all over the places and slashed them like a wild beast. Little did they know the horrors about to befall them. The thirst was unquenchable when the change began to take them. Their poor daughters were the only things there to witness their shame. They were still young girls but Eve seemed to understand exactly what had happened to them. In order to protect her younger sister from them, Eve spilt her own blood to keep their parents at bay as they struggled through the change. They ravaged her poor body to get to her blood whenever she slit her arm for them to drink. After it had passed Siobhann could see the change in her daughter and tried to mend the damage. But it was for naught. Soon enough they were an eternal family once more and able to heal some of those old wounds. They began traveling again.

On a trip to see some of their favorite places she went to market alone to get some things she had forgotten for dinner earlier that day. It was getting rather late and as she was hurrying she felt a chill run down her back. Her heart stopped. She didn't understand what this feeling was. Searching her surroundings she found her. Jesseryies. At the time she didn't know her name or how she even knew the woman. But she felt compelled to speak with her. That was when she learned about the darkness of her kind. The power they held. That was when her heart first became tainted by Jesseryies lust. Her knew mother had an obliging daughter.

For a time the encounter seemed as a dream. Siobahnn spoke to her husband about the odd encounter not sure what to think of it as time passed. Against her husbands wishes she wrote to her creator. Despite all odds a letter returned in adoring response. Already she was being caught in the web. She kept her transcriptions a secret from her family. The darkness within her was being cultivated to suit the dark queens desires.

Enter the Snake into the Eden

Not far beyond their borders lay a land known as Britannia. They had a strained alliance with them at best. A man wandered their kingdom who had been outcast from there looking for a place he could offer his services to. He met Siobhann in the streets as she was looking at rolls of fabric from a traveling caravan. She did not make the clothes herself but she did like to pick out the bolts and designs for her family's clothing. This beggar man introduced himself as William. A prince whom had been cast out and disowned for refusing to lead an attack against her people. Immediately she felt a spark of something between them. Be it attraction or otherwise, she took him back to the castle to speak with her husband about what he had told her.

Already he had secured himself a comfy spot within their court. True enough he had been disowned for not fighting. But it wasn't towards these people. It was a coo within the borders of his old home. He desired the throne and its queen with such lust that he swayed Siobhann over time to see problems within her marriage that had never been there. Thomas surely loved their daughters more than she. He sparsely had time to suit her needs as he planned one adventure for their eldest daughter to enjoy before assuming the throne. And what then? After she was no longer queen and needed as a mother she could be thrust back to that orphaned child that Thomas found.

He built a great resentment within her as his feelings grew stronger. Soon there was war breaking out across Sóinseáil. The family's little trips were no longer able to happen. And he had convinced Siobhann to wed Eve to him so that she would never be thrown out of the castle to live as a Beggar again. William would not stand to see his lover put out like that and would sacrifice his own happiness to keep her safe. He knew that Eve would not stand by it as he had heard of the blossoming love in Triali. With the young fool running away it was time to really get to work.

Almost daily he seduced Siobhann as Thomas was working out a way to resolve the war. Now that she belong to him he was able to work with her on how to dispose of their little problem. King Thomas Trinity of Sóinseáil the fifth was to die. Embracing the evil within her Siobhann soon was working with William's help or encouragement. She created a new poison and with the help of her 'mother' and new lover she poisoned her husband.

Not expecting her father in law to step in with Thomas going missing she had to work quickly to get rid of him. With his old age it wasn't too far of a stretch to die of a heart attack and made it look as such. Then Eve returned. This posed the greatest problem of all as all knew she was next to carry the weight of the throne. Thomas had been found but there was no known cure to heal him. Any correspondence to the outside was cut off by her underhanded schemes. No one but Lymare knew of the havoc within their borders.

Turning William to becoming a Vampyre was the most pleasurable act within the war Siobhann felt. Countless maidens fell to his bloodlust. Who would know they had died by him with all the killings happening everywhere. Now they were be an eternal item. Now that Thomas was gone for good nothing could tear them apart. When he died she nearly escaped death herself. If it hadn't been for William attending to her she would have. Everyone thought she had holed herself up in chambers with grief. Soon as she had recovered from the bond breaking it was endless nights and days of rejoicing with William. She was careful not forge another bond with him as one day she may have to rid herself of him just as she had Thomas.

With her new pet Eve to keep the vengeance seekers at bay for all the lost lives, she sat upon her throne alone and ruled with Jesseryies as her example. Shortly before Eve's little disappearing trick William was presented as the new Lord of Sóinseáil to rule by her side. A great party was thrown and Lyemarians enjoyed themselves all over. A true and unifies alliance was presented to all the kingdom during that time. Much blood was spilt in the name of celebrating. Those who tried to escape were used as examples if caught. None would be able to tell of the horrors happening within Sóinseáil.

Surfers Babe

Vil-lon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff