Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Travels of Kai'teran [O][Het][A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aileen Beau Pre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 am
Please be sure to read through everything posted here before requesting to join to be sure it is the sort of thing you wish to become a part of.

Directory
Introduction, Rules, and Announcements
World
Aileen
Reserved
Reserved

~Announcements~

Please be sure to check here once a day as I will post up things that can affect the story line.

There is little back story to what I have here, as I would like to keep things open for the story to flow, shift and change. This first post is simply a brief explanation of how I am as a role player to give anyone thinking of joining a good idea of what they would be getting into.

I encourage multiple character use. While I will be using the same main character, I do tend to bring in side characters for a few posts to keep the story moving.You will be free and are encouraged to do the same. Also, if you have an idea in what direction to take the story, freedom is yours. An ebb and flow story tends to last longer. I have been role playing for near 13 years so I do get very in depth at times while others I keep it short and simple.

To join please PM me with the RP name as the subject, and a sample of your own writing. It can be what you would first post in respons if you like. It would also help you sent a profile. I will reply to anyone who messages me and the one chosen will have their profile added so that anyone who wishes to read along will have a feel for the characters. (profile layout is your choice, please include basics like character looks, personality and as much background as you are willing to disclose that wont ruin future possibilities in the story. Pictures are also welcome)

I would like this to be a romance story, (PG-13 of course) as well as an adventure. Characters do not HAVE to meet in the first couple posts, but if you find a way to make it work feel free.

Rules
As always, Follow both Guild and Gaia rules of engagement
No godmoding, its not fun
If you wish to leave the rp please message me and let me know so I can open it back to someone new
As stated before, PG-13, No Cybering, just small stuff

I will add things if I think of them, hopefully I wont have to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am
Directory
World
Aileen
Reserved
Reserved

Kai'teran

The world is a rather reasonable place with reasonable seasons and changes. From the city of Say-yun to the Outlyers there is little to be feared but wolves and bears in the dry season. It is past the Outlyers and beyond the country boarders that things become... strange. Seasons take on new meanings, forests do not act as forests and the animals are strange, some clearly dangerous while others will eat you as they make you smile and feel welcome. Little is known about the world outside the borders.

Say’yun

The largest city in the country, Say’yun is known for its spiraling towers and trade. They have the largest selection of tradable goods thanks to its high population of Artisans and crafters. With a lengthy history, its chapters coming in and out of turmoil, it is currently in its longest stretch of peace.

Orsgard

Also named the City of the Mountains, Orsgard rests in a tight valley in the northern mountains. Their main objective is defending the peace between the creatures of the country and those across its border. Training any and all who wish to hold their creed of protection, they make their money with small groups of mercenaries who travel throughout the lands taking up jobs. Their mercenaries are always for hire.

Riverway
A smaller village nestled in the bend of Ridion Lake, Riverway houses fisherman, tailors and the only inns between Say’yun and the Outlyers. While the people are friendly to outsiders, they tend to keep to themselves, a tight community of traders, exchanging goods amongst themselves and saving the money they make from visitors for the few days a year traveling traders visit from Say’yun.

Ka’areon

A settlement made up of the decedents of a gypsy like people, Ka’areon (pronounced Kar-ee-on) is made up of small house like carts, some still on their wheels, others resting on the ground. They offer tents for travelers along the long road between Say’yun and Riverway, as well as food for those who have something to trade. They tend to prefer animal hides and shiny trinkets such as gemstones to the currency of the main city, finding little need to buy things, for if they cannot trade for it with travelers or provide it for themselves, they find no need for it.

Vacious
A people of the forest and the creatures that live within it, the people of Vacious are harsh and wild. While they welcome visitors, their way of life tends keep travelers away. They sell the more exotic pelts, meats and various trinkets requesting in return weapons and fabrics for trade.

Outlyers
The Outlyers are a desolate land with little water or vegetation. There are villages or cities, the handful of people who live their taking up their own bit of land and staying there. They are mostly made up of outcasts and the few banished from Say’yun as no one else was willing to take them in. They have discovered creative ways to survive, but have shared little of their secrets to anyone crazy enough to journey there.

Beyond the Border
Few are willing to travel beyond the border, as it is a dangerous land that fewer still have returned from. Legends are told of forests where the trees do not stand rooted in the earth, but are free to roam, wolves that stand on hind legs, birds that speak their mind in the tongue of man, and weather that is so unpredictable, you could fall asleep in a warm bed of grass and wake under feet of snow. The people prefer the safety or their simple land, protected by a simple wall and the protectors of Orsgard.

User Image

Aileen Beau Pre

Aileen Beau Pre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am
Directory
World
Aileen
Reserved
Reserved

User Image Aileen is a rouge mercenary for higher, trained in Orsgard but no longer wearing their crest, willing to do most things without question if the price was right, though she still had her limits. Killing was a limit without reason and proof. She prefers travel as it keeps her far from her past. Once well known in the city Say’yun, she was now feared there for reasons she wished she could forget, and while most of the people had forgotten the reason, they had not forgotten their fear of the flame haired girl, a rare sight in any part of the country.

Standing five foot nine, she towers over most women, matching eyes with most men. Her deep red eyes tend to deter others from looking into them too long and thus she has grown accustomed to never meeting a person’s gaze. Skin that is soft and bronzed by the sun she spends most of her time under contrasts well against the dark leathers she always wears. She fights with a short sword and daggers, preferring close combat to distant, though she is no stranger to a bow. Powerful magic resides deeply within her and while a little leaks out from time to time without her consent, she keeps it locked away, too frightened to ever use it again.

She always seems indifferent to strangers, almost cold and distant, keeping attachments to an a minimum. Conversations are kept short and to the point, though she often itches for full length discussion, most of what she wishes to talk about would frighten people.

(Original artwork can be found Here I do not take credit for the original work, all I did was color it in)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 am
Directory
World
Aileen
Reserved
Reserved

This post is reserved for the profile of whoever joins  

Aileen Beau Pre

Aileen Beau Pre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 am
Directory
World
Aileen
Reserved
Reserved

Saved for future use  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 am
The rain beat down hard on the earth, creating a mist cloud inches above the ground as each drop shattered against the sun hardened dirt. It was the first rain of the season and it was quickly soaking into Aileens dusty hair and clothes. Closing her sangria colored eyes, she tilted her head to the sky and accepted the cool water. After a moment she pulled herself free of her jacket, wrapping it tight and cinching it to a loop at the back of her belt. It felt wonderful to have the filth of the last few days washed from her skin.

The dark leather strapped around her chest groaned as she breathed deep, the tight laces down the front threatening to give way under the weight of her large breast. Pants clung to her legs as she walked, the water pasting them to her. Her clothes did nothing to hide her lean, curved body, but at least they didn't get in the way in a fight.

Cresting the hill, she sighed with relief as a small village came into sight. Riverway lay before her, the lake shuddering under the rain stretch beside it. It had been too long since she had eaten a hot meal, or slept in a bed under a roof that didn't leak. She would be happy with just one at this rate if that’s all she could get. Aileen paused before starting down into the town streets, noting the dark browns and reds running from her pants and jacket. Her clothes were still coated with blood and she didn't think the people would take it well.

Aileen Beau Pre

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff