Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Finished!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:57 pm
Ellessar was never lost, because he never planned or hoped to be anywhere. There was no home for this little stallion. He had no reason for one, everything he needed was crammed into a small saddle bag he kept on his back and his heart was set to adventure.
As he left the large tree hollow he had stumbled upon last night, he dug into his bag to muzzle out some mint leaves. They staved the hunger off till he found something substantial. He was quiet fond of fruits and berries, and his stomach growled for colorful nectar.
Ellessar began to trot, hoping to find water soon. He was parched, and adventurer rule number one was to keep hydrated. Over a small hill, and down into a valley was a little creek. Winter had let go early this year, and the water ran freely. He could hear it from the top of the hill and he licked his lips and raced down.
Ellessar didn't see the little mare downstream as he dove his face into the crisp clean water. But as he looked up, he saw her bright coat and did a double take. Slowly he approached, grinning from ear to ear. It was always nice to meet people on adventures.
"Good morning!" He said.

WC: 215
Rein_Carnation
heart

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 am
User Image

Eyes of blue opened to the sounds of birds that chirped within the morning light. A quaint little yawn followed after with a stretch before the little purple mare stepped outside into the air that still clung with hints of dew as did the grass. She stretched her legs one by one then flicked her tail along with her ears flicking to catch all the inviting sounds of incoming spring. Warm mornings were always delightful making it a treat to bathe in the beauty of the waking world from winter's grasp. Soon there would be new babies to greet of all species and flowers to simply admire and taken in their sweet scents. Even the grasses would be sweet as she tasted them pretending she was a foal for the very first time. It was magical to her and others around her because Spring carried a hint of fun and mystery all together. How long had it been since she smiled this wonderfully the little mare wondered to herself as she trotted out into the dew soaked grass that tickled her sides. For no reason at all she dropped to the ground and rolled back and forth kicking up her little legs as she whinnied in joy.

Nothing could of destroyed her mood even if it tried right now.

After she had her fill of rolling in the damp grass she pulled stocky little form to her feet shaking her head to her tail. Her mane was short and stocky so it didn't get tousled like most Soquili she knew. It was rather convenient for those stop, drop, and roll moments. She sneezed then looked around her surroundings noting the nearest apple tree wouldn't produce fruits for a while now. Snorting she tossed her head then galloped out across the meadow. Momentarily, she paused taking in a drink from a nearby stream till she moved onward out into the young grasses growing despite the lingering cold days. As they brushed her side she couldn't help but utter soft laughter as one tickled her side. Hearing a voice though she paused her ears swiveling toward him in curiosity. Almost immediately she responded back to him in a soft voice filled with happiness, "Good Morning to you as well! Are you a traveler or adventurer?" she asked nodding to his small bag upon his back. He seemed quite cheerful dressed in a perfectly pale coat.

Hopefully he would tell her his name so she could in turn share hers as well.

Astraea WC: 419

Kyjoto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:02 am
Ellessar couldn't wipe the silly grin from his face. He shook his mane to straighten out his curls, and shake the excess water from his muzzle. He noted her easy demeanor and was glad to see he hadn't scared her with his approach.

"Why yes, miss. I am a traveler and an adventurer!" He said with a pleased purr in his throat. Ellessar edged closer, if only to stand a little taller and prouder. It was nice to see that she recognized him as a vagabond without sarcasm, many of the Soquili he ran into laughed at him. He gave her a look over, and his eyes were quiet pleased. If he had any hopes of getting rid of his silly grin, they were all gone after he admired her.

"My name is Ellessar, would you like some mint?" He craned his short neck to his sidebag to pull out a wrapped bundle of mint. Ellessar used waxy autumn leaves to keep the mint dry, as moldy mint was quiet unpleasant. Carefully muzzling the bundle, he placed it on the ground. "It gives water a pleasant flavor after a long drink." He used his nose to push it open, revealing the dried leaves. He grabbed a few, chewed them, and turned to take a drink from the babbling stream. Ellessar gave a sigh, relishing in the tingling mint rolling past his throat.

"Is this where you live, or are you a traveling adventurer as well?"

Rein_Carnation
heart

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image

Her mirth transpired into a smile for he was a delightful soul to run into this morning. Not many Soquili paid her nor the other smaller breeds any mind. Once Arwen had needed her assistance up in the Northern wood but that was short lived sending the plucky mare on her way again. It wasn't everyday you met someone with positivity dressed in a charming rewarding smile.

"I'm Astraea" she replied with a small laugh, "It's a pleasure to run into you Elessar. Today I thought would be rather monotonous but I think that changed" she nodded watching him produce some fragrant mint to share. "I'd love some mint actually. Did you know if you roll in it you'll smell like mint for a week?" The thought amused her initially since it was an accidental occurrence but the outcome wasn't all that bad. Pausing for a moment she wondered if he thought her odd to speak of rolling in things. She was of course very careful to mind not destroying any life such as animals or flowers in her frolicing moments. Astraea cared deeply for life and things within that amazing circle.

Pulling her thoughts back to Elessar she scolded herself silently for her mind wandering, "Oh I guess you could say I live here but I wander?" Did that sound right she wondered trying to right her words, "Well I mean I help others and do errands and such if that makes sense". Feeling a little embarrassed she switched her thoughts to his other answer, "But an adventurer! That has to be the most amazing lifestyle right? You get to meet a lot of different creatures learning new things. I'd love to be one myself but, I don't know the first thing of what one does, acts, or feels." She paused a moment then flicked her ears with a smile, "Could you teach me to be an adventurer like you?" Hopefully she wasn't being too forward asking such a task of him. He was rather handsome to gaze upon quite proud of who he was. It gave her a confidence yearning to be proud of herself as well past all the good deeds she'd lend a helping hand in. Perhaps traveling off into the unknown would help her prepare and face things in a new light.

Astrea WC: 387

Kyjoto
heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:01 pm
Ellessar let out a full-bellied laugh, his knees buckling from the innocent confession. He had, a time or two, rolled in mint just to wash off his musk. How nice it was, he thought, to be around such a lively, perky being. Perhaps, he realized, he shouldn't go alone for so long. "Yes, Astraea, I have rolled around in mint a time or two. And I'm glad to hear that I've altered the course of your day, as you have mine."

Ellessar nodded as she said she lived here. He gave the area around them a look: the rolling hills, fruit-bearing trees, and the valley where the stream pushed through. It was beautiful, and he imagined that as winter let its grasp go, it would be lush and green.
Quaint was the word that came to his mind; quiet and quaint. "Well," he started, his ears perking as she rattled off a list of questions and comments. "Being an adventurer starts as being a wanderer, I suppose. Helping others, seeing new places. I wouldn't say there is any particular feeling one should have, other than a desire to see new things."
Ellessar paused and shook his mane, warding off the cricks in his neck. After sleeping in a cramped tree hollow, he felt a bit stiff.

"Mind if we walk for a bit? First thing about being an adventurer is to never stop moving, there's always marvelous things to see!" Stretching his legs, he wiggled his tail, in excitement to learn more about Astraea.

Rein_Carnation

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:27 am
User Image

Such a joyous little soul larger than life it seemed stood before her. While larger size Soquili were amusing at times the little mare longed to know her own breed more profoundly. Momentarily she thought Of Peaches and her daughter then Shirahime knowing all had set out on their own path from the watchful eyes of the elder with their respective families. Astrea herself opted to stay behind leaving her life to fill voids of others who needed the opportunity. This very moment a shining aura rose above her beaming her destiny stood before her away from the booming herd. To step out into the unknown and explore it to her heart's content was a dream only a pint size filly would constantly think about. But, this very opportunity was opening a door to an entire new world before her. Realizing her thoughts were wavering again she focused back on Elessar quickly letting his words fill her with a happiness she couldn't describe. Well rather than a frolic in the meadow filled with a good roll in that soft welcoming grass.

Nodding with him excitedly, "Sure. Teach me everything you know and I can do so in return". Now she mused with a toss of her small head along with a wiggle of her tail. "Hope I'm not being too forward but where do you come from? I mean like were you born of the meadows, mountains, forest, beachfront. Wow you've must of visited all those places I bet!" Walking proudly with a small kick of her back legs she followed him eagerly to learn how to be an adventurer. Perhaps the grass was greener in places unknown she pondered. It felt nice to be moving in company with someone wouldn't her daddy be proud to see her taking the initiative to be an adventurer!

Grinning ear to ear she trotted over to a patch of grass that was lush and long growing in before winter's parting. "On days warm as this one I have a fun roll in the grass. Gets rid of the itchy spots I can never reach. Elessar tell me have you ever just rolled and looked up at the sky watching the clouds go by?" Having a decent roll earlier she didn't partake of this one just merely expressing her joy to her new friend of the little things that made her heart beam with life. Looking up at the sky she then turned to him with a smile, "In your adventures did you see shapes of things in the clouds? Like animals, trees, flowers." Curiosity beamed through about him but she kept things to a minimum in too many questions.

Clearing her throat she nodded, "Now that that's out of my system ... lead the way?" she smiled happily at the stallion hoping her actions were too foal related. She was just so happy at the moment.

Astraea WC: 482

Kyjoto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Ellessar led the way, keeping in line with her joyous step. He wanted to tell her how lonely his journeys had been, how cold and dismal, and often dangerous. Very few he had met on his treks had been nice; most Soquili out right ignored him, and many of his own kind laughed at his endeavors. But her joy and happiness seemed endless, boundless.

"Ha! You're not being too forward at all! It's been a long time since I've had anyone to talk to!" He related with joy. Ellessar chuckled, hoping he didn't sound like a giddy young stallion. "I was born in a clearing in the woods, and was dutifully raised by my mother. She was an adventurer herself!" His mother was quite the adventurer and while his sisters detested the long trips and never having a stable home, Ellessar grew to love the change in scenery. The excitement of everywhere being home, of learning new things.

Noting a few itches he had himself, he nodded. "I think that's the best part of a clear, beautiful day like this: cloud watching." He looked to the sky along side of Astraea. There were big slow rolling clouds, but they were too wispy to make any shapes. "I think I've seen just about every living thing in the sky, even two-leggers!"

He nodded, taking the lead, and then realized he didn't quite know where he was. "Why don't you take the lead, show me your home and all the places you love?" A sort of test, to see what interested her in the natural world. Ellessar had no doubt that she could withstand the long days of travel physically, but he wondered if she was mentally prepared. If she saw the beauty in every detail of her home, found all the niches and hideaways, then he thought that maybe.... just maybe he would ask her to join him.
If she would have him as an adventure partner that is. "I've been all over the lands, but I have yet to spend time full appreciating one area."

Rein_Carnation
heart sorry

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

Wow. The day seemed to be budding like a flower yawning in Spring's grace.

"Sure I can lead the way which I know like a written story I guess you could say" she beamed with a lively little step past him. Everything spoke beauty filled with adoration as she explained her favorite resting spots or delicacies including apples or berries. Even certain creatures such as birds or even ferrets greeted her with curiosity. "I've known this place my whole life watching it change from seasons, weather, and life. Everything has a purpose here including those that walk on two legs and even four. Tugs my father stops by every so many years. He seems to have followed a wanderer's life but he never forgets this land. I haven't heard from my mother in a long time so I'm not sure if they are separated or not". For a moment she rested her thoughts wondering where her family had vanished to lingering with uncertainty. Clearing her thought she shook herself the trotted off toward a tree near Lakeside's clearing where Tirranna lived, "This tree right here this is where I stepped from my basket". Smiling wondrously at him she had forgotten the small void that watered her eyes previously.

Then she trotted to the top of the ridge pointing out to some grazing Soquili near a teepee where a girl prepared something delicious. "That's Tirranna the resident two-legger" she noted the young maiden with the single braid hanging down her back. Then she looked over toward the meadow, "That's our elder Celendria. She watches over this land and everything within it. She's known as the ice mare born of winter. Boy she she welcome some of the most unique kids this past year". Her laughter caused happiness as she turned toward Ellessar, "I'm pretty sure it's a life changer to go far off from everything you know dear. But, if you don't follow your heart well you'll forever wonder those familiar words ~ what if" Closing her eyes she listened to a singing songbird belonging to Celendria's brother before opening them, "I think it will be good for me to see the world if you'd like me to accompany you. Besides, I think you'd like a little company in your travels. Agreed?"

Her mind spoke he was perhaps testing her and her heart was responding with an affirmative nod.

Astraea WC: 397

Kyjoto
Sorry James let me nap too late yesterday >.<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:47 am
"Marvelous!" Ellessar repeated, nodding at each spot and tree. He spared a moment for each plant and rock, but his gaze was solely on Astraea. Never had he met such a happy-go-lucky sort of mare, an endless source of light and happiness. He was sure he would ask her to join him, if only he could get the words to pass his muzzle.

After showing him the place of her birth, the local two-legger and another Soquili, she stopped in her tracks and faced toward him. This was the time to ask, if there ever was. But before he could get the words out, she said it. What if....I think it will be good for me to see the world if you'd like me to accompany you. Besides, I think you'd like a little company in your travels.

Agreed?
Oh, it certainly was agreed.
Her words echoed through his mind, causing a swarm of butterflies to erupt in his belly. Ellessar began to stammer, feeling heat rise to his cheeks and his throat tighten with excitement. "I.. I would... most certainly love.... like it, no, love it if you would join me in my travels, Astraea." He could feel his confidence ebbing back and forth with his heart, that was pounding in his chest like the thunder of a thousand hooves.

Ellessar tried to clear his throat, "This has been the most wonderful of days in my travelings." He wondered if he sounded like a crush-struck foal, and he wiggled his tail, letting the excitement of the moment take over. Who cares? He thought, if this is what love could feel like, then he wasn't going to stop it.

"Where would you like to go? What would you like to see?" A thousand questions raised in his mind, the butterflies in his stomach floated to his head and he felt a warm, woozy feeling. What a marvelous day, a day that would now never end.

WC:325
Rein_Carnation
It's okay! Everyone needs a nap!

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image

He seemed... happy she had asked? Momentarily Astraea wondered if her temperament was tying her words in a knot. Being a compassionate sort she sometimes got hyper which was probably her father's mischievous nature. Oh who was she trying to prove otherwise solemnly speaking as her mind rambled with a perk of laughter. Shaking off her overactive imagination she grinned swishing her bobbed tail in admiration, "Really?! I was so afraid you'd say no which sometimes I get used to but.." she paused for a moment, "Oh this is the happiest day of my life!" Giddy as a foal she trotted in a circle kicking up her small hooves then skidded to a halt her eyes sparkling with happiness, "Anywhere! We can go anywhere and be adventurers! That's what I heard Feena say to her children. Yuuri and her always go off the mainland and bring back treasures and such. But, running, walking, standing well it's just as good right?" So quick was her heart fluttering she nearly tripped over her own feet.

Where would they wander she pondered letting his words float on her subconscious like a small babbling brook. being a traveler you needed to bring some sort of supplies. Maybe Tirranna could make her a jovial little messenger bag to carry many things in. Her mind must've been running rampant because her little chest heaved in such excitement just now, "Hmm I think I'd like to see places far away from here. Pretty sure you've seen everything right? Then again what have you seen?" Now her mind was firing off questions simultaneously wondering many things. Looking at him again she blushed causing the purple cheek bones to glow a bright red hue. "How about you lead and I'll follow err after I grab some kind of bag to hold supplies and treasures".

Nodding Astraea smiled back to him, "Wait right here I'll go and get one and see about a few of those treats and apples for our journey. Won't be long..." she called back over her shoulder as her stout little form thundered down over the hill toward the sweet smell of treats she just knew Ellessar would definitely enjoy.

Astrea WC: 364

Kyjoto
As promised one happy hyper pony lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:25 am
Ellessar watched with joy as she bucked and danced with excitement. His little heart was pounding as she flitted back and forth. Her words sprouted forth in rambling, just as stuttered as his own speech was.
"We can bring back treasures if you'd like! And I would never say no to someone so determined to go!"

Ellessar felt himself blush in reply. "No, I haven't seen everything, but I have seen a lot of these lands." He felt his confidence stirring once again as he told her of his adventures. "I've seen the mountains and the swamp lands, and the jungle. But I'd like to head east, I hear there is a large desert called the Uunule Noyi!" He followed her as she raced off to grab supplies.

"Oh, of course. I'll wait here!" He stopped in his tracks, not wanting to over step his boundaries on the first day. He watched her run off, his heart still racing. Ellessar hoped everything would work out, something about her made his heart sing with joy. He knew his adventures would be much more tolerable now, having a plucky partner always made things easier. Ellessar spun around, taking in the area again. He would make this place their "home-base", where they would return to if need be. His mind was going a mile a minute, trying to think of everything.
It was still morning, so they could get fairly far if they started heading east soon. The sun was in the perfect spot for them to follow, but they'd have to keep to the right to find the desert, if he was imagining it where he thought it was. He awaited her return, bouncing on his hooves in a little excited jig.

wc: 290

Rein_Carnation
Eeee, so excited. Do we want to start a new one for the beginning of their adventure?

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:27 am
User Image

Such amazing things with so many possibilities and yet endless explanations could carry on eternally for eons.

As her heart raced her mind became a torrential downpour of whirlwinds and uplifting sentiments. Today would mark such an uprising in her life as she set out with a handsome stallion to fulfil her hopes and dreams. Skidding to an awkward halt in front of the teepee door she snorted pawing the ground before entering. Senses spoke of scents from cakes to herbs as she nosed about looking for things to gather for her journey. It seemed Tiranna the resident two-legger was out for the moment and yet her eyes were deceiving her currently. There lying in the corner was a bag suitable size for one such as herself filled with many things but not too heavy to burden her travels. Nosing within the bag she found many things such as mint, ointments, blankets, treats, and other much needed things. Blinking she looked over towards the table where the treats were always in plenty. Making a little squeal in spite of herself she grabbed the two bags which instinctively she knew was meant for her and Elessar.

"Strange two-legger you always know don't you. In any case thank you" she whined with great gratitude.

Then she noted Tirranna hidden in the shadows who presented her a treat as always. The girl did not speak but she leaned inward giving her blessings for the pair on their mystical journey. Sometimes it was hard to let go of something you cherish and yet it was meant to be. Wrapping her arms around the little mare she warmly gave a hug filling the usdia with promise. Then she took the small pack and placed it over Astraea's back fastening it in place giving one last hug. Nodding to her human friend the small plucky little mare whinnied her thanks before trotting out of the teepee progressing into a gallop making her way back to Ellessar.

Smiling towards him she raced back up the hill proudly carrying her pack upon her back. Now she would be known as an official adventurer with Ellessar by her side. Even if others laughed in their presence she'd hold good thoughts for the two of them. Adventures of course could be anything you've ever dreamed of so who cared what others thought of their newfound happiness. Being usdia they may of been small but their hearts were even bigger than those towering above them.

"I'm ready! Sorry to keep you waiting." she called out as her gallop brought her closer to him. "I have lots of stuff for our adventure too!" she whinnied with such enthusiasm. Finally, she'd see the world alongside someone as passionate as she was in adventuring!

Asrtraea WC: 460

Kyjoto
If you want you can do one last post or we can finish it here. Let me know what you want to do ^^ PS. I added a few more words so I could claim this post for the month.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:46 pm
Rein_Carnation

Finished!
Part two link: xxx  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items