Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
closed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:40 pm
It appears our Santa almost forgot to stop here!
BUT NEVER FEAR
FINALLY, HE IS HERE!
So be sure to read everything, post, chat, whatever you feel like! You can hang around, or hit and run.

Merry February and a happy new year!
You have two ways to get a gift!
Option 1: Post your wishlist! You may receive something from it (if you have nothing we can gift you, you will be contacted by PM about it and will receive something else!)
Option 2: Pick one-per-user from our prize pool below(these are clickable!)

Human+[Animal] Prize Pool

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Remember to follow ToS.
Santa said it's totally okay to BOTH post your wishlists AND pick a prize. You will definitely get the prize and you might just get a wishlist item too! It all depends on Santa's belly it seems.
If you need any help figuring out how to post your wishlists, please quote or message myself or the Captain about it! It doesn't have to be pretty, but linking to the marketplace listing of the WL items helps us so much.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 pm
Arie's Wish List

Timid Incandescent Hauntress
Gloomy Incandescent Hauntress
Gutsy Swift Shocker
I am Artist
Strawberry Street Style Cupcake

if not one of those then may i have the below item please?

[Animal] North Kitten Star  

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25

Sinful Goth

Romantic Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm
Sinful Unicorn WL

Something sinful  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm
I would love Cats in Space!  

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

LadyTotten

Sparkly Felis catus

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:48 pm
Meowy Christmas! I would adore Runcible Spoon 3rd Generation, if possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:37 pm
Merry Christmas! Anything cat related would be lovely emotion_bigheart  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:38 pm
Mama Sheep says...
User Image

Here's my WL but I'm sure it's too expensive for Santa.
>_<
Anyways.
Happy February everyone!!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:16 pm
Milk the Cat, please~ heart  

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 pm
Thank you~~ heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 pm
thank you for my two lovely gifts that you sent me .... i have been wanting them awhile now  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:08 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
It appears our Santa almost forgot to stop here!
BUT NEVER FEAR
FINALLY, HE IS HERE!
So be sure to read everything, post, chat, whatever you feel like! You can hang around, or hit and run.

Merry February and a happy new year!
You have two ways to get a gift!
Option 1: Post your wishlist! You may receive something from it (if you have nothing we can gift you, you will be contacted by PM about it and will receive something else!)
Option 2: Pick one-per-user from our prize pool below(these are clickable!)

Human+[Animal] Prize Pool

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Remember to follow ToS.
Santa said it's totally okay to BOTH post your wishlists AND pick a prize. You will definitely get the prize and you might just get a wishlist item too! It all depends on Santa's belly it seems.
If you need any help figuring out how to post your wishlists, please quote or message myself or the Captain about it! It doesn't have to be pretty, but linking to the marketplace listing of the WL items helps us so much.

How the heck do you post a wishlist?  

MasterZebulin

Dangerous Witch

36,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:56 pm
MasterZebulin

How the heck do you post a wishlist?
You could do it a few different ways! There are a few gaia add-ons for browsers like chrome and firefox, ect that give you the ability to grab the bbc code of your wishlist(The codes are used to link you to the marketplace of that item, and makes it show up as the cute lil picture of the item instead of just words)
but you could also just type a few/all of your wishlist item names and post them, and I can just search for them instead of clicking them, because I way don't mind! heart
there are other ways but those are the two easiest ways lol  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff