Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 am
User Image

The heat was nearly unbearable but he managed. He was starting to get accustomed to the extreme heat here in the desert. Although he was never going to fully get accommodated to this he would at least be able to deal better than he had when he first got here. He had dug himself into the sand, burying himself as far as he could into it. The warmth seeping him. He had a bit of shade for his head too, even if the sun moved he was sure that he should still have a bit of the shade on him.

It was nice to be in the Firekin. It had been a few months that he had been here now but he still didn't know many of the other members. He really should start branching out and meeting others. Sparring with them too. Getting better with his skills. Fighting in the sand was still difficult, the way it moved under his paws. It wasn't something he was totally used to and that could make him useless at times.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:15 am
DavyJnah
figured I would toss someone I haven't gotten to rp biggrin

User Image
Kenia had gone off to stretch her legs by going for a walk before it was her turn for her rounds for guard duty. giving a yawn from boredom, she did not think she would run across someone, and flipped out when she suddenly almost stepped right on the males face.

"what in the world!" jumping back with a hiss, it was clear she was startled by the fact she practically stepped on the males face who had buried themselves into the sand. "why would you even....." almost hissing her words, she did not mean to be so aggressive but she did not like surprises and coming across someone buried in the sand was not a nice surprise for her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:03 pm
The male like a sand snake slid out of the sand to look at the lioness who he had startled. "Apologies. I am just taking some time between training for myself. You've never dug yourself into the sand? It actually feels rather refreshing. Of course there's the fact that you get sand in your pelt but that can be shaken out." She was really pretty to look at now that he was looking at her but he had to snap his jaw closed to keep from looking at her strangely.

"What are you doing out here?" He assumed she was doing some sort of job for the pride but despite being in the pride for a couple of months he didn't know everyone but who could. The pride was so large.

Suoh really didn't take too much notice of her demeanor still. She had been startled and took nothing to heart.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:03 pm
DavyJnah
sorry for being slow things been busey and on sunday I'm taking a trip

Kenina took a deep breath and then gave a sigh. " I apologize for my reaction but I did not see you." she then gave a laugh. " no I never have dug into the sand. at lest not since I was a young cub playing with my siblings." she then gave a shrug at him. " i'm a guard, I tend to do patrols but I was just taking a walk today on my own as I am not on duty at the moment." eyeing him, she found he was easy on the eyes and was rather nice. " i'm Kenina by the way. whats your name?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:06 pm
"Suoh." Providing his name to the rather attractive female.
Was quite a lovely name if he did think so, a smile crossing his face. Did he look too giddy? "We both seem to be taking a break then. I probably looked like a rock come to think of it." Looking around at a few scattered weathered rocks in the sand. He could possibly be construed as a rock from certain angles,
at least with most of his body buried within the sand.

The new Firekin finally got full out of the sand and sat upon his haunches.
A curious question came to mind, "Do you spare at all?" Maybe in the future he could maybe get her to spend a bit more time with her.

samus x
Sorry for the extremely late reply samus!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm
DavyJnah
its all good! :]

"a pleasure to meet you Suoh. though I would hope you don't always scare those who come across you, unless that is how you like to greet and meet." Kenina couldn't decide if she found his smile charming or him just being silly. though she had to admit he was easy on the eyes and seemed to have a interesting personality to say the lest from their meeting so far. "with that mane of yours, I would say that you did look like a rock coming to life, springing out of the sand like you had." chuckling, she now found seeing herself silly for having gotten scared earlier. when he asked if she spared though, she started to really laugh. " I would be a very horrible guard if I didn't. if I am to make sure our boarders are safe I would say I would have to know how to fight." shaking her head, she figured it would be oblivious that she would spar and brawl.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:16 pm
"No, I don't usually greet others this way." The dark male chuckled. "Not quite backed rock yet." He gave a toothy grin. A chance to spar with this female would be very fun. He might even be able to learn a few tricks from the guard. Teach something to this newbie soldier. "Well then. I will be happy to either learn from you, or maybe teach you a few things." Oh how it would feel to be bested by yet another female. Though as a soldier he should be the forefront of offensive behavior, so he should be able to understand his opponent.

Maybe he felt a little cocky, "Any particular place you would want to meet for a spar?"

samus x

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:16 pm
"probably good for your health you don't." she gave a big smirk and went to poke his nose lightly with her paw. " I don't know if I feel confident that a rock could teach me anything about fighting." snickering, she couldn't resist teasing him now that she was relaxed and not on edge from being spooked. " I also have no issues challenging you to a spar right here right now." tail twitching about, it was clear she was in the mood to burn off some energy with a good spar. " that is unless you are just all talk mister soldier."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:10 pm
The male scoffed at her and tried his best to look angry. Not that it worked really, he was too happy to actually get another sparring session. Guard vs Soldier, this would be good. Offense vs Defense. "Well let's get to it." Shaking off he gave a grin at Kenina. "I think I will surprise you with what I know."

Was it just him or did he feel like he was becoming popular. Was it because he was new to the Firekin or something, like fresh meat. Of course that wasn't that big of a deal it wasn't awful to have females look at him differently even if only for a moment.

"Would you want to spar here or go somewhere else?" The male questioned.

samus x
Do we want to do a second RP with the training duel between them?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:33 pm
(we can have them do a quick little spar here and do the normal duel rolls which you can go first with the rolls :] then wrap up the rp after )

his best angry look only caused her to laugh more with amusement. " alright big boy, show me what you got right here right now." she now started to circle him in wait to see if he really was up to the challenge of taking her on. keeping a close eye on him she was ready to see if he was all talk or not. plus she wanted to see how well a guard would stand against a soldier. " unless your willing to chicken out that is." it was clear she was rather smug and cocky but she was still young.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

DavyJnah generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:30 pm
He chuckled and readied himself for the mock battle they were going to have in training. It was always nice to be able to stretch his legs in some actual fun. So as soon she said show her what he had and began to circle he did too. Getting ready to just attack as soon as he saw and opportunity. Then as it presented itself she sprang to slam into her.

samus x
Rolling

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces