[LizzyMoo] - Show Stopper! [EVENT QC DONE!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Show Stopper
Sex: Female
Type: Carousel - Earth
Build: On the petite/dainty side for a Carousel
Body: light silver with cheek freckles in super pale grey/nearly white and pale grey hooves
Eyes: pastel blue
Hair: MANE - White with a big curl at the bangs and a bit of volume to the back. Hair accessory feathers like a classic circus horse (see ref)
TAIL - White with a good amount of volume, but ends in a curl, (not B'n'G hair length)
Cutie Mark 8D: N/A ~ The saddle would be Konpeito-themed with a white lacey base + accents in pastel pink, yellow, and blue. Made to be cute (see ref)
Brief Character Description: If Carousel Phonies are a secret promotional gimmick, then Showy is a prime example of the promotion! Showy loves to live up to her name, always up for performing for the many Park goers each day. She considers herself the self-proclaimed ambassador of tourism. Her talent is performing classic "horse" tricks in a cute and new idol-like manner. Showy is friendly and adores all things cute or sweet (or both). When she is not busy fawning over the Park goers, she spends her time in any bakery or candy store in Phonyland!
+ Ref pics where possible: [REF]

Quote:
Just letting you know that Jun is not always confident in doing Carousels, and that may affect your chances for Customfest, as confidence in translating the concept is part of our criteria. But it could always outscore in the other categories.

Also, "a curl, just short of B'n'G hair" means that the hair itself, when uncurled, is BnG - if she is not BnG, the tail will be shorter, and curl higher. Please clarify the quest to determine whether she is BnG or not. Either way though, she's already highly non-norm because she's Carousel and has a non-norm bodytype for Carousels.

You're welcome to mark this for event QC again after clarification, or do a different quest instead! smile

Quote:
I am fine with keeping her Carousel and as my entry for the contest. I am not overly concerned about winning and am just entering my quest for fun. Win or lose, it is just for fun heart

And to clarify, I am fine with her tail being shorter/higher curl to fit the non-BnG catergory on her tail. Thank you for the input, it is highly appreciated heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to Carousel, non-normative build for Phony type, and Phonywear hair accessories.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:19 pm
(Just nudging this for Event QC <3 )  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out