[META] The Chittentown Space Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:42 am
Xavier was exhausted; he felt his legs tremble under him once the high pitched whining of the alarm went off. The last few days without enough sleep, and the high stress were mostly over. The rumor that the other city had exploded worried him. Yet he was grateful for his involvement in the struggle to be over.

The small jadeblood could picture it all so easily. Trolls had fought tirelessly to try and prevent the maelstrom of destruction from coming to pass. However that did not stop him from missing those he did not have close, every minute of every hour that passed by. What if.. Xavier tried to stop himself there. He had to cling to the small shreds of hope he would see all his friends again before he began crying like a wiggler.

Upon learning about the mysterious dangers of the ladders from Panili and listening to her inspirational message it had opened a door for him. “Mum…when we get back home, I want to see about joining Panili’s grass root movement. I feel like that’s what I want to do…do yuh think that sounds good?” he asked rubbing at one of his eyes tiredly. Besides his time at the Night Grind café on Busthind, or his crystal crafting Xavier felt as if his destiny and path lay before him.

Anu smiled down at her son, reaching a clawed digit to brush his hair back from his face. That sounds good to me, my love. We’ll have to find your other friends and check on them too. Anu agreed as she stretched her wing, noting one of the bots had scraped them up fairly well. She was not angry with him for having tried his best. While she was uncomfortable, Xavier’s large pump biscuit and desire to help those around him was admirable. Her sweet boy was growing up faster than she had realized. Anu hadn’t expected to end up with a troll so understanding with the value of life. Anu had not forced it on him, but he had grown into the roll. The struggle of watching her child grow up was a rewarding one. He understood how the world works, but he still seemed to want to keep going down the path that he'd chosen.

Still, guilt plagued his mind, chasing at him and was constantly biting at his heels . He had let his lusus get hurt. Mum in her urgency to keep him safe had thrown herself into harm’s way for the sake of her troll. Her burns were not life threatening, but the scent of seared flesh still lingered in the jadeblood's mind. Xavier had cleaned and patched her cuts and bruises, although his lusus had only smiled patiently as she promised her worrisome child that she was fine.

They were safe. The nightmare was over.

Relief washed over Xavier as he felt himself sink to the floor slowly, staring blankly at his lap for a long while. Sitting on his knees beside his lusus, he realized he had been crying. Slow, rounded droplets rolled down his cheeks from relief. While worse for the wear and sporting several new bruises, Xavier had come out relatively unharmed in the wake of the Great Space race. He had tried to keep low, and stay out of the conflict. Yet when the blaring over the radio came asking for volunteers, Xavier had wanted to do something to help rather than bury his head in the sand. Lives were at stake, and seeing trolls not suffer was reason enough to have gone into the maze. Trolls were injured, but everything was going to be alright. They had managed to prevent the oncoming destruction.

“I’m going to learn how to fight better…to keep everyone I care about safe, and especially you Mum. I have so many friends that I want to protect.” He lifted his chin, trying to pick himself up out of his self-deprecating, worrisome thinkpan. It felt like his mind was hazy, and clawing his way through a field of fog. There were others counting on him, he couldn’t fall apart now.

One day, he hoped to end the conflict and war that threatened to rip Alternia apart. While being an Ambassador was merely a childish dream, it was something the jadeblood could hold onto. Was it any wonder he felt a sense of accomplishment, like he’d managed to achieve something? In retrospect, Xavier couldn’t believe they had all managed to prevent the inevitable detonation of the bomb. While he and his group had gotten lost and had not made it to the control room, Xavier had still done his part; no matter how small. Next time he would fight on his own accord, and not let his lusus take hits for him. His thoughts turned to the friends he had not seen in several days, his blood pusher ached as he wondered if they too had made it out safely.

"I will have to try harder...hopefully there is never a next time like this or ever again." He laughed weakly with a sad expression.

The rolling green hills of Busthind had never sounded more appealing than in that moment. His blood pusher ached for the familiarity and comfort of his cabin retreat nestled in the large tree near the Four Fronds. Before he could venture back home to his hive Xavier had trolls he needed to find.

Firstly was the tealblood he had come with. Xavier realized in that moment more than ever he needed to talk to Eilidh and see if she and her Papa Bear were alright. It was entirely possible she would also heal Mum if it wasn’t asking too much of her. They had come to Chittentown together and he would not leave without his companion. She was braver than he was; he had wanted to turn back not long after their lusus had begun to take a beating for them. It was the hardest thing he'd ever remembered feeling or witnessing. Xavier had vowed he would rise above this and become stronger to protect what mattered most.

With every stumble and each miss fire Xavier had learned from his mistakes. He had reason to hold his head up proudly he realized as his lusus assured him. The jadeblood had looked to her for guidance and for it he felt better. Sniffing softly he picked himself up off the floor as he squared his shoulders.

If yuh fall apart now what will that accomplish? Xavier asked himself as he gathered himself up for whatever may come. Let it come and let it be. Xavier could only keep pushing forward if he hoped to accomplish anything he desired in life.

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 pm
      After being set upon the floor lightly, Kolako grinned up at Leeroi before worriedly looking over in the direction Hemera had gone toward. She didn't hear anything, but one look at her condition told Kolako all she needed to know. At Lee's prod, Kolako swatted his leg, pouting a little before hearing Hemera's response, something of which she frowned and shook her head at. While she didn't exactly have anything to make her breath smell better, Kolako was sure as long as she kept her distance from other trolls, she'd be fine. Right? Right. That was what she did when she and Papi didn't get enough time to clean themselves, or when a hunt lasted too long. Kolako shrugged. She really didn't mind, anyways. She'd smelt worse things. Like dead bodies!

On that note-- It somehow reminded her of Nictor. How he'd be a dead body if she hadn't helped him. How she'd be a dead body if he hadn't helped her. On that note-- Where is he? Thought Kolako, feeling her body stiffen some when she realized her partner in help wasn't around her. He was, instead, back where she'd left him. Silent, and alone. Why was this? Kolako blinked, looking around the room before realizing he was literally just alone and shocked. Kolako wasn't having any of it.

Kolako quickly trotted off, skipping toward her friend with a wide grin and slapping her hand onto his wrist, tight. "Nic!! Come with me, I want you to follow me! Ven conmigo! I want you do meet my friends!!" Kolako exclaimed, tugging on Nictor's arm firmly before beginning to drag the yellowblood over to Hemera and Leeori, feeling extremely excited and very motivational. Before arrival, Kolako yelled toward her friends, waving excitedly. "Hey!! Mera, Lee! Look, look! This is my friend!!" Kolako exclaimed before her arrival, then stopped to take a breather before pulling him in front of her and basically exhibiting him to the others. "Look, this is Nictor! He's my good friend! And he helped me get here!" Kolako offered him a big, wide smile. "He's a really cool guy!!"

Taki-di

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 am
A minuted passsed. And then another, and another followed after.

Trolls were still milling around the room, celebrating and chatting. The relief was palpable and finally Nictor felt his concerns slip away. The bomb wasn't going to go off, even if having the device in the same room still made him leery and he had no plants to be withing arm's distance of the thing. That would probably end in a disaster. Leaning against Bee, Nictor gazed around the room.

It had been such a busy time helping with the space program work and then this tower business that he felt like he hadn't breathed in weeks. And finally he was able to suck in some much needed air and relieve the crushing pressure that had built up. Maybe it wasn't the most ideal, and he wouldn't really relax until he and Bee were holed up in their hive, but right now, it felt good to breath again.

It was in the midst of Nictor's relieved stupor that something latched onto his wrist. The recoil was immediate and full bodied when Nictor literally jumped at the contact, a strangled wheeze accompanying the motion. Nictor's free hand was already lashing out at where he'd been grabbed to try and get away, but it was more of a noodley smack of his arm against Kolako's than a true hit, given how tired Nictor was.

As soon as he noticed it was Kolako though, his resistance fell away and his free hand dropped. Oh.

What was she doing? Hadn't she been celebrating too?

Nictor made another strange noise when force was suddenly applied and he tripped after Kolako as she pulled him along, trying not to fall and get his arm pulled out of place. Which he was only mildly successful at because he kept glancing back at her hand wrapped around his wrist. It wasn't aggressive per say, and Kolako was her usual perky self, so he didn't think anything was wrong.

Wait, meet who now.

Nictor didn't realize what was happening until he was standing unsteadily before Kolako's friends staring up at the two teens with wide eyes.

Ah. These friends.

Kolako was hovering behind him and it didn't matter that it was Kolako, his skin still prickled uneasily at the presence behind him. It was distracting and completely unhelpful because in front of him were two teenagers that he was supposed to be meeting but that was a blueblood and a tealblood and-

Wait, he'd seen that tealblood before. Maybe.

Nictor blinked and looked over at Kolako after her final statement. Friends. Good friends, apparently, too. But cool? Help? He really hadn't done much. He'd sat with her unconscious body for a while and kept some droids off her, but she'd still done all her legwork herself. It was more like him and Bee that got their butts saved by her and Papion.

Cool though?

Nictor was staring at Kolako with wonderment, baffled and caught off guard by the statement. What was that for? After a few more seconds, Nictor managed to pull his eyes away from Kolako to look back at the teens before him and bit his lip.

Oh man, he wasn't really sure what to do here. They were Kolako's friends too, right? That meant that she likes them, and it'd probably good not to upset them. and yeah, that tealblood did seem rather familiar. Was it, uh, uhhh, it started with an H. C'mon.

"H-h-hi," Nictor stuttered, managing an awkward smile up at the two teens. Normally he'd leave it there, but again, these were Kolako's friends. Maybe he should try what he did with Kolako before and try and converse a little bit more than the bare minimum? It had gotten a positive reaction from the redblood and they'd become friends not long after.

"I-i-it's, ah, n-nice to-o m---eet you," Nictor said, looking at the bludeblood before looking over at the tealblood. "B-but, uh, y-you're H---emera, r-r-right?"

quite uneventful

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:21 pm
"Hm?" Hemera looked down. She'd lost track of Kolako for a few minutes. An unfortunate habit she kept having. Maybe she just wasn't used to keeping track of younger trolls. Now that was a weakness to consider. Mera would have to do better, somehow, some way.

Despite her momentary disappointment in herself, she smiled at Koko's enthusiasm. The expression, though, melted to slight shock and recognition at the troll the chocolate child brought with her. Perhaps part of it was his name being stated out loud.

"Nictor..." The nervous child from her booth, yes. A very hard character to forget. Few trolls in her experience were absolute nervous wrecks like that. Very unexpected to see the child here, of all places.

"That's me," the tealblood agreed at the child's assessment. "Nictor, yes. Hello again! I see you have been doing well since Bloodfest." Maybe he had gotten over those issues enough to help with the space ladder!

"I had no idea you were fighting through this disaster, too. Fortunately it's over now and we can all tend to the results." Speaking of, she had to find her way to another yellowblood.

But she couldn't leave Nictor hanging. "I did not realize you and Kolako knew each other, Nictor. It's certainly a small world. Hopefully after this you two can enjoy adventures thare are a little less...intense."

She was glad that Nictor had a friend, especially someone like Koko. She would be a good influence, Mera was sure.

Taki-di

quite uneventful

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:58 pm
Nictor gave a small, nervous smile up at Hemera, rubbing his palms on his thighs. Yep, yep, he knew her and she seemed to remember him. That usually didn't bode too well, but it seemed this time that was an okay thing.

Her greeting was polite and pleasant, which seemed appropriate, given his previous encounter with her. He still felt his beaten nerves tingle from the attention of the tealblood and blueblood, but not near so bad as he usually expected. Nothing bad, nothing aggressive, nothing to send him into another tizzy, which was nice. Pleasant and casual would best describe her greeting, and what an odd thing. Nictor wasn't well acquainted with casual.

Still, he nodded at Hemera's words. This entire fiasco had been nothing but a great big disaster. One mess after another after another only to run headlong into yet again another. But he also found a spark of eagerness, tempered by his exhaustion, but there none the less, at the idea of seeing Kolako again after this, preferably somewhere with less metal and fewer explosions.

Nictor's eyes darted nervously to the blueblood, but before the teen could speak up, Nictor hear a familiar buzzing across the room and whipped around to see Beehemoth trying to get up. Immediately, thoughts of socializing fled.

Bee was injured and tired and needed rest, not trying to get up to find him!

" Ahh, uh, " Nictor stuttered, looking between the trolls in front of him and back to his struggling buzzbeast. He really kind of needed to attend to this becaus eBee was not going to stop trying to get up until Nictor was back at Bee's side. Ahh, but Kolako was trying to introduce him to her friends! But he needed to take care of Bee, and no matter what fears he may have about irritating others, no matter the small twist of nausea at running off from Kolako so soon, Bee had to come first. And he was just tired enough that he wasn't going to try and stop himself. "I n-n-need to t-take c-ccare o-of Bee. I-I'm s-sorry, b----ut I gotta g-go."

Nictor looked over to Kolako apologetically, hoping she wouldn't be irritated. He didn't want to make her unhappy. His hand started up but faltered when he realized he didn't know what to do with it. He never really had a reason to bid someone farewell in a personal manner before. Was there something in particular he should do? The thump of Bee slipping and hitting the ground decided that there wasn't any more time to think on it and Nictor offered one last awkward, strained smile, a small wave, and fled the scene.

Nictor scurried back to Beehemoth, chittering for the buzzbeast to lay back down and that everything was okay. Whenever Bee was in a bad state, he always kept Nictor closer. Nictor knew that and usually abided it actively. After all, if Bee was in a bad state, whatever did it could easily get Nictor too. He hadn't meant to get dragged off.

Not that he'd really fought that at all.

It was nice. Having Kolako as a friend, that is. He was still a bit fuzzy on the concept, and really had no idea what he was doing, but he was starting to decipher how he felt about it.

He felt important. He knew that he was important to Bee, that he was the center of the buzzbeast's world, it was just a given at this point because Bee was just as dearly important to Nictor. Having someone else take any kind of interest in him was completely nerve wracking because, well, he expected the worst. But Kolako's continued interest had been the opposite of the worst. She appeared from nowhere one day to save him from getting his head taken off by a carnivorous plant, and he'd expected it to be it. Sweeping in to save the helpless yellowblood, humoring the clumsy boy good naturedly, then disappearing.

While baffling, Nictor had been figuring out, slowly, that trolls might not be quite as bad as he thought they were.

First it had been a brownblood, big and bulky with hands that could have broken ribs with ease but instead hoisted Nictor high so he could see over the crowd. Then it was a greenblood, with firm tones and stance, that could have left Nictor for dead but instead helped pull Nictor and Bee from the rubble. Then it had been a wild redblood, bright and lively, who grinned and chattered like saving his life was normal. There had been a few others too, only a handful of trolls, but Nictor had proof in having met each of them that trolls weren't just horrible.

Even as Nictor learned that fact, his impulse was to shy away. Trolls were dangerous because of that capability to be kind. It meant that they chose their ways. But, that wasn't any kind of fair was it? Just because there were some that chose cruelty didn't mean there weren't some that chose kindness.

Nictor had no idea why, but Kolako had chosen kindness when it came to him. Meeting up with her in the Chittentown laboratories had been a shock. It was the first time he'd had a second meeting with any of those trolls that had deigned to show him kindness and patience. He hadn't expected such to last past the first meeting, but there she'd been, still bright and lively.

Both Kolako's delight and enthusiastic, if short, hug threw him for a few loops. That had been the start of it, he was pretty sure. It being that little spark of importance, or well, friendship. Meeting the first time and showing kindness, that was impersonal. It was choosing to help than hurt for the sake of helping. But remembering him and greeting him and hugging him, those were more personal things. She'd been happy to see him, despite being awkward and clumsy and, well, him. And just as personal had been her hugging him. It had been short and startling and he hadn't reacted much due to recently overheating in an air vent, but it had been a hug.

Bee hugged him all the time, but that was Bee. Bee was a vital part of Nictor, his guardian and his friend and half of the whole that was them. Bee and Nictor were tactile and comfortable with each other, but that tactility didn't extend beyond Bee. Nictor hadn't exactly been comfortable with that first hug, but it had been important because it had been nice too, in a I want to totally freak out but it wasn't the worst thing ever kind of way. It had been alien and strange and had started him thinking about how he felt nice when he thought about Kolako, or Reemus or Hazmas or the few other's he'd met that had assisted him in some way.

It was that nice feeling that made him try to speak up a bit more with Kolako, that made him feel a smidge of ease as they'd worked together. It had been a start, but more important was the actual solidification of their friendship when Kolako made it personal. It was the flowers that had really got to him. It was a gift. It was something personal and special because it wasn't just helping a stranger or chatting with that one yellowblood because of a want for some companionship, but something especially for him that she went out of her way to do. Those flowers had made him feel important. Special.

The attention Kolako gave him made him fell special too. Like having that liveliness focused on him was like letting him in on some secret, like she was sharing some of it with him too.

It was hard to try and define the concept of friendship based on only one friendship when the whole thing was so new and foreign.

It was still nice though.

It was like, hmm, it was like how he felt about Bee, but to a smaller degree, made more momentous by the novelty of it. I was a small trace of the comfort and care he got from being around Bee, but it was still there. Fragile in how small those sparks of warmth were, but strong in the glow of it. Those sparks that let him somehow, impossibly, draw on that borrowed bravery in an attempt to help Kolako. That little glow of warmth that made him take in a solid resolve he wasn't familiar with. That small light that made him stare at where she'd grabbed his wrist, where grey met grey, and not pull away. It's what made Nictor stand and try to talk to Hemera and that blueblood, even when it felt like too much to be standing there but his brain was too tired to understand that.

The blueblood hadn't really had a chance to say anything, and Nictor felt a bit bothered by that. He had fled before he'd had much of a chance to speak up without steamrolling over someone else, and while normally Nictor wouldn't have felt too bad about absconding from a social setting, well, Kolako had been trying to introduce him. As to what ends, he wasn't totally sure, but it had definitely made her happy to have the three of them by her and to introduce them, so he guessed he felt bad over robbing her of that chance. That blueblood had been a bit scary though, big and built and he'd been missing an arm how did he miss that.

Wow, he must be tired.

Hemera had been polite though, pleasant in her greeting and completely non-intrusive. Last time he'd seen her, he'd been flustered and strained, and this time he'd been exhausted. Still, she'd been patient and cordial and it really was odd to be met with that attitude upon a second meeting, but maybe...

Nictor was starting to think maybe he just hadn't been meeting the right kind of trolls. The ones he was talking to now, managing to interact with longer than a few minutes, all seemed to be rather different than his expectations.

Maybe someday they'd be friends with him too, like Kolako.

That was definitely a different thought.

Friends. Friends friends friends. He wasn't used to associating the idea with himself, but Nictor found he could get used to it. It was pleasant, now that he knew that friendship was those small bits of warm and fuzzies, the word to match the feeling.

Friends were nice.

Nictor soothingly rubbed Bee's face, chittering and humming. Bee kept trying to ask after how Nictor was doing despite the yellowblood's insistence he was fine.

Well, Nictor was tired and contemplative, not exactly the best mix, but Bee was even more tired. Nictor wanted to ask Bee what he thought, to seek that assurance and easy guidance, but it just didn't feel right to do that to Bee right now. The buzzbeast would struggle against exhaustion to answer, to reassure his little grub as best he could. Nictor wasn't much inclined to put Bee under that pressure right now. Bee had been through more than enough.

Finally, Bee wrangled Nictor into hug and Nictor gave a huff of helpless laughter. Incorrigible and protective and caring and ridiculous.

It was going to get him killed some day.

The warm feeling evaporated like sopor under the sun with the intrusive thought, almost like had never been there at all except the ugly green stains on the ground. It was like the reality of the past few days was finally sinking in and there were no more distractions for Nictor to protect himself with. Nictor felt like he'd gotten kicked in the gut, the way his next breath was ripped from him, shuddering and off kilter. What a thought. Why would he thing something like that, that's horrible. That's horrible, horrible, horrible, he never wanted to think that again.

Bee definitely felt the way Nictor went rigid, the way his breath rattled his whole body, and chittered in worry.

Nictor tried to push the notion away but it seemed like it lodged firmly into his tired mind, demanding his attention at the least opportune moment. Did he really want friends if the only creature close to him was suffering for that exact reason?

Nictor felt numb. His throat constricted and his hands shook but he couldn't feel it because he was numb, struck dumb by the unwanted thought but unable to deny it. His body was reacting, but it was like his emotions couldn't handle the despair that ought to have accompanied so instead it was just this blank sort of emptiness occupying his mind. He'd already learned that Bee wasn't invincible when that rock nearly crushed the buzzbeast. Luck had given them some slack that day, but the threat of death had been oh so real. Squirming around, Nictor buried his face into Bee's fluff, hoping that the reassurance of his physical presence would somehow assuage the sudden dread that was dripping down his spine.

That dread clung like tar though, thick and viscous and cloying like nothing else because Nictor could smell the blood on his lusus. Blood that was supposed to be inside Bee's body, pumping strong and healthy and keeping the buzzbeast alive but instead was leaking out the surface because Bee was trying to protect Nictor. All because Nictor was in trouble, Nictor was being attacked, Nictor needed to be protected and it was Bee's job.

Did that mean it was Nictor's fault Bee was all beat up?

Normally, Nictor didn't dwell too deeply on the matter. He and Bee both got banged up and sure, he hated seeing his lusus hurt, but what could he do about it? What was he supposed to do about it? Nictor already tried to avoid trouble but it seemed like he just couldn't stay out of harm's way. Not all of their adventures turned sour, no, but enough of them had that it was pulling at Nictor now, picking at his brain like a featherbeasts picked at bodies that washed up on beach shores. It dug in deep when you were weakest, unable to fight back, and just kept digging deeper.

Because they may have both been alive right now, but if Bee kept getting hurt for Nictor, just how much longer would Bee be around? Usually Bee wasn't in quite so bad a state and they were alone and away, comfortable in their home where Nictor could easily sink into familiar comforts but there was no such distraction here.

Nictor was almost suffocating himself in Bee's fluff, the lusus chittering comforts and holding him close like something precious but breakable but oh so dear that he could never let go. Nictor's throat constricted and he could barely breath anyway and his eyes stung. It was that care, that precious love, that put Bee in harm's way so often. It hurt, it physically hurt to think of losing Bee. He was Nictor's other half, his closest companion and guardian and the building blocks of his world. He didn't want Bee to ever die. Maybe it was the frayed nerves, maybe it was the fatigue, but Nictor felt himself shaking like a leaf, clutching to Bee and never wanting to let go.

Nictor felt like throwing up. To think minutes before he'd been almost happy, thinking on friendship and trying new things.

Now, now he wanted to be home, home in their hive where nothing bad could get to them and they were both safe and sound and Bee would be all better.

Nictor frowned through the tears, nose filled with the smell of blood and burns and sweat. He frowned at Bee for being so silly as to get himself hurt so much over Nictor, who could take some bangs and scrapes. He frowned at himself for drawing Bee into such situations so often, for the part he played in it.

He frowned and thought something needed to change.

Nictor wasn't sure how yet, but something needed to change. Things were already starting to, after all. Nictor was learning, slowly but surely that Bee wasn't always right, that trolls could be good. Nictor was interacting with others, branching out in small steps, but steps none the less. Nictor was friends with another troll, as absurd as it was. And it was all by happenstance it seems, for it to all happen. The shifts were small, started from tiny seeds, but the roots would go deep, he was sure.

This change, this change would be on him though. This was one he was going to have to take the first step in. Because Nictor didn't want to see Bee get hurt anymore. He was tired and physically sick of it. He didn't want Bee to hurt for caring for his little grub, he didn't want to see his lusus get hurt for him, let alone anyone. He didn't like the violence and the hurting and pain that seemed to infest the world in which he lived, but it wasn't going away, he was just finding the places it didn't stain.

Nictor wanted to be able to protect Bee from that pain. What an odd realization, but with his face pressed into Bee's trimmed and burnt fluff, arms shaking but hands holding tight, it seemed an appropriate time to realize it. He wanted to give that feeling of comfort back, to hold back that violence and try and keep it away. He wanted to bundle Bee away from the world where he could always be safe and never have to get hurt again but Nictor knew it wouldn't work like that. He couldn't stop Bee from venturing out into the open. He couldn't and he wouldn't.

The ugly vision of Kolako laying alone on the ground surrounded by cold unforgiving steel made a small sob wrench from Nictor. He'd only just kindled that spark of connection to life, he didn't want it snuffed out so soon. He wanted to protect her too.

So, what did he do with these realizations was the real question.

Things were changing, and he needed to know. What did he do now?

He just wanted to help instead of hurt. Was a little troll like him, a disaster in motion, a mess on feet, clumsy and nervous and near useless, was he allowed to do that? He'd like to at least try.

Holding tight to his precious lusus, worn and weary, Nictor decided it was about time that he try.

Hivestuck

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces