Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Let's get things started up again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saidan 0_0
Crew

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 am
I don't have much but I've noticed that this guild, and another one that I'm in, have been slowing down quite a bit and I feel like I should at least try to do something about it. I just got back from being away from Gaia to find that most of the posts in this guild are from over a year ago! That said, I would like to help bring this guild back from the grave so to speak by doing a little gieaway of my own. For every member who posts in this thread with something that they are questing for, I will try to help in some small way. I feel Gaia has been going downhill overall but those who are still using it should be able to have fun here and this is one of the few ways I can think of that I can do to help with that.

Anyway, just quote me saying what you're going after and I'll see what I can do to help wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:45 am
Saidan 0_0
I don't have much but I've noticed that this guild, and another one that I'm in, have been slowing down quite a bit and I feel like I should at least try to do something about it. I just got back from being away from Gaia to find that most of the posts in this guild are from over a year ago! That said, I would like to help bring this guild back from the grave so to speak by doing a little gieaway of my own. For every member who posts in this thread with something that they are questing for, I will try to help in some small way. I feel Gaia has been going downhill overall but those who are still using it should be able to have fun here and this is one of the few ways I can think of that I can do to help with that.

Anyway, just quote me saying what you're going after and I'll see what I can do to help wink

Heyo, sorry im so late i just very recently got back in to gaia myself!!
Im after lucifers wings, like thats the last thing needed for my character, besides a saber tooth looking thing but i dont think gaia has that? Imma look more :''3  

BooCalico

Wealthy Genius

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Saidan 0_0
Crew

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:12 am
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0

Im after lucifers wings, like thats the last thing needed for my character, besides a saber tooth looking thing but i dont think gaia has that? Imma look more :''3

Sounds cool smile
I just looked into the item and I don't have enough for it yet but I can send you a couple things through a trade that should help out a little until you can get the item. I'll also make sure to let you know if I can get a-hold of the item for you later on wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:30 am
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0

Sounds cool smile
I just looked into the item and I don't have enough for it yet but I can send you a couple things through a trade that should help out a little until you can get the item. I'll also make sure to let you know if I can get a-hold of the item for you later on wink

Ahhhh oki, thank you very much ^^  

BooCalico

Wealthy Genius

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Saidan 0_0
Crew

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:47 pm
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0

Sounds cool smile

No problem smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:06 pm
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0

Sounds cool smile

No problem smile

Heyo!! Someone was super duper nice and gifted me lucifers wings when i made a forum list of all i was questing, i can send you the wings you sent and the mil back if you want ^^;  

BooCalico

Wealthy Genius

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Saidan 0_0
Crew

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:23 pm
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0

Sounds cool smile

No problem smile

Heyo!! Someone was super duper nice and gifted me lucifers wings when i made a forum list of all i was questing, i can send you the wings you sent and the mil back if you want ^^;

Nah, don't worry about it. Just think of it as a gift wink
And I'm glad to hear that you got the wings, it's really cool to hear that. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:30 pm
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0
BooCalico
Saidan 0_0

Sounds cool smile

No problem smile

Nah, don't worry about it. Just think of it as a gift wink
And I'm glad to hear that you got the wings, it's really cool to hear that. smile

Oki!! Thank you very much! And yea, it was konda random too but i dont mind ^^  

BooCalico

Wealthy Genius

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items