Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Serpent's Slumber (Ciel & Cerrajón)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:58 pm
A private rp between my Ciel and Melomar's Cerrajón.
User Image and User Image
(will replace with cert & link to Melo's teepee when available)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

Such a beautiful afternoon was blessed over the meadows today. The sun was warm and high, shimmering brightly with no clouds daring to get in the way. Nothing dare to interfere with the blue skies and it was just the right temperature for any pony that enjoyed the warmth of a gorgeous day like this one.

This mare was one of those souls. From the moment she stepped a hoof into the grass, it filled her heart with the warmth of the day and drew a breath of such content. As a gentle breeze ruffled her dark mane, her hooves propelled her to move out into the center of the meadow. That sunlight was truly magnificent and from what she could tell not one soquili nearby seemed the least bit interested in the actions of the others. Her tail swished as she trotted a bit, enjoying the feel of the blades and dirt for a moment until such heat had weakened her resolve. It took some time to travel to this destination so with such a warm day it was probably best to not move around too much.

Her pale gaze drifted to a nice shade provided by the local tree line. She made her way and took a spot beneath the canopy. It was just barely enough to cover her head but not her back. This was perfect for the mare as she enjoyed being able to shift around and control how warm she could be. As her head rested in the shade, her ears remained perked high to listen. She was just... going to rest her eyes for but a moment.

WC: 273

Melomar
Hope its okay!

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The weather was indeed perfect for any sun-loving pony. One such individual had been roused from a week-long (seemed as long, anyway) food coma over it. Though the sun's warmth could not be felt deep in the forest, the heat brought such a pungent perfume down from the treetops that one bleary glance upward and the brightness could be seen among a flutter of needles and leaves.

The underbrush hissed and crackled softly as a large, heavy form slid past, bending but rarely breaking. The dark body weaved slowly, but nevertheless sure of its path even if orangey eyes, heavy-lidded and unfocused, provided little feedback. If the promise of sunlight was not enough, impatience from a perceived extensive effort forced the reptile-like soquili along with a periodic snort of irritation. Having lived with a snake for most of his life, and forgetting at times that he was not one, had become a bad influence on his eating hygiene. He could get away with it as a foal, but as an adult, such heavy eating made them both nothing more than large, edible targets.

As Cerrajón Titanoboa approached the meadowland, the sounds of many equines enjoying the weather only got louder. He reminded himself more than once that the noise would be worth it. It was not until he found the treeline that he finally found another of his species. She was not loud at all. In fact, she had put herself in a potentially dangerous position. Unable to help himself, he lowered his head and slowly, very quietly, approached.

Would Ciel hear him, and if so, would she recognize the shape before she could see the flaming orange of his eyes?

Leena-chan
It's perfectly fine! Thanks for your patience. ;.; <3

edit for to say thank you for wonderful border and speech bubble image for putting ponies on. I was pondering bones but this is better. xD <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

In the peace and quiet it didn't take much sound to cause her ears to flick. She could have guessed it to be another pony but unfortunately for the one coming the wind was in her favor. A gentle breeze rustled over the grass and passed Cerrajón pulling off his scent with the smell of his snake and brushed it right over her snout. It was enough to make her sigh and shake her head a little.

"If you are looking to play, I am not here for you." While her words themselves were a bit harsh, her voice was simple and kind. "The sun is so lovely and warm. Would you like to rest beside me in the warmth as well? Its nice and soothing." Only after her offer was made did she open a tired yellow eye to peek at her new guest.

WC: 145

Melomar
]XD I share all kinds of goodies <3

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:57 pm

It had been but a few moments, long enough for him to forget himself, and more importantly, his slightly rounded belly. Right. That could have been... a waste, he thought to himself. The mare's stern voice had been enough to bring him to his senses, round-eyed and over-large, the fins at his cheeks flared. After realizing that he had been holding his breath, he let it out with an accompanying snort: the breath of a carnivore.

"Play?" Another thing nearly lost to him: soquili speech. How long had it been since his last non-fatal encounter? Longer still since a conversation with a species of equal intelligence. His diminutive familiar, a spikey lizard named Yuca, was close. "I do not play," he rasped. The emotions in his voice included frustration, petulance, and interest. Allowing his fins to flatten more naturally, he stepped forth from the undergrowth, perhaps a surprisingly large stallion for how little sound he made, until his cloven hooves became dappled. Everything else remained in shadow. For now.

"You would lay next to me in the sun? A stranger. Small lady and large monster," he hissed with amusement as his double fangs glinted in the dappled light.

Leena-chan
I am thinking that his Lady Titanoboa will be off sleeping for a while. Like another week or two. xD; But perhaps his spiky lizard familiar is nearby, observing. owo <3
Oh! Have you seen Jon's picture without the snake around his neck? click heart

*offers mint oreos* In celebration of nothing in particular. Except possible job. Expect nothing; hope for the best. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

The stallion's remark caused her one eye to close again as she smiled in a soft manner. "Good. It means you will be restful. Though all rest and no play may not be for the best for you all the time, it is nice on a day like this." There was a calm demeanor over her despite being in the presence of another like this. Especially one as unique as this one, one would think she would be more cautious.

That sun was masterful in easing all the nerves. She was as comfortable as one could be. Only when he stepped a little closer did she peek out once more with the crack of her eyes in his direction more resting on his hooves since that was the only thing clear. His words brought her to sigh a little. "Does this mean you intend to chat while I rest? Do you not like the sun? I hardly care if you are friend or foe, all are equal in the warmth of the daylight on a day like this. You are welcomed to join me. It is nice and more than enough to share."

It was her own way to try and recapture the peace she had for just a few moments. In a weird view, one could see this as a strange gesture of kindness and friendly nature.. in an odd manner that is. Ciel's pony interaction skills were not as keen as others but her invitation was fully well meaning, despite how it was worded.

WC: 256

Melomar
XD Nice! Sorry she's a little.. >.> Well shes warm <3
AW HES SO PRECIOUS!
*brings da milk & almond milk for drinks* YAY!!! I expect the best for the best <3 (Das you)

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:13 am

Her reply was so certain that it was reminiscent of home. He almost reiterated, but in the end remained silent except for another breath-releasing snort. Life was carrying 'wife.' Or scouting ahead of their party, which included a small and unassuming human from their old home who happened to be good at building shelters. Life was also hunting for their meals. Or wandering alone when he was no longer needed by those females. Puzzled, he decided that if this mare's attitude was her way, then she must be 'mother,' the leader of her clan. Right here he felt... comfortable.

Having decided that much, he stepped out into the sun. Body glinting softly in deep bronze, it was as if the shadows of the forest stubbornly clung to him. Oblivious to the silent war between light and shadow, his eyes and ears darted, nostrils quivered, and fins fluttered, taking in the surrounding meadow area completely. The mare may not believe it, but he was as keen for solitude and quiet as she. Each breeze, mote of dust and pollen, sound, smell, and many other aspects created a complete picture for him. Now add to that each complicated animal and its accompanying dangers. It did not stress him, however. Having identified several potential sources of conflict, he lay down in the grass, facing the meadow and the other soquili.

With a deep sigh he relaxed. "I like the sun; it is warm. You are warm," he added, leaning his shoulder lightly against her. He might have asked the meaning of 'play,' and 'chat,' if he had half a mind to. But the sun was so warm and he was content with the silence between them.

Leena-chan
She is Contentious! *checks her Temper* And calm. And gentle. Crabby? *gives Jon some oreos to offer to Ciel* Cookies make everyone happy! *gladly takes the almond milk* >w<
My precious snake-pony. Preciousssss... *drapes over his back as his personal Melo-blanket*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image

As he stepped into the light Ciel opened her eyes fully to look at the one whom she invited to her side. He seemed to be a rather unusual stallion and very shiny in his own right. She smiled to him and closed her eyes once more to not pressure him into a decision. After all he had to make up his own mind and having someone watch you while you did that was rather imposing. Whatever he wanted he could do as she let the rays of the sun warm her pelt.

Her ears remained alert, monitoring his movements from what she could hear. For one his size, he didn't seem to cause a lot of sound. Perhaps she would have to ask him about how he managed to accomplish this... another time. Not today. Today was far too nice to be ruined with words. When he leaned against her she leaned back and her tone seem to take a more gentle and almost lyrical note. "I'm glad you decided to join me. I am happy to share." She really had a sweet nature once given the chance like this. It wasn't something she was given a lot of the time after such a rough first impression. She was lucky that this one didn't seem put off by it.

The mare was not much for words but rather let her senses take in the world around her. From the soft breeze that told on the one beside her to the little slice of serenity in silence she found with this new encounter. It was moments like this she cherished most. In a mild tone she whispered, "My name is Ciel." She realized how awkward it must have been for the other to be resting beside a stranger who didn't even bother to give her name.

WC: 306

Melomar
Yeah she can be a bit off putting at first. ^^;
She just REALLY likes her quiet. She means no harm. She DOES love sweets though <.< <3

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Ciel. Her name was simple but sounded sweet to his ears, like a bird's song. When had a soquili last given him their name? It had been quite some time! "I am glad the sun called me here. Otherwise I would not have come and I would not have learned your name." Cerrajón bobbed his head lightly. "Ciel, I am Cerrajón Titanoboa. It is a pleasure to bump shoulders with you," he chuckled. He meant it literally, of course, but to him she did seem like an important person.

He let the moment pass, as if a light breeze wafting by. The heat of the sun warmed him and with a careful glance around, flopped onto his side with a groan. He stretched his neck and limbs as far as he could, took a deep breath, and stayed like that for a moment before relaxing again. And just at that moment, something brownish fell from the tree overhead, landing on his rounded belly. The soquili uttered a light, "Oof!" as the much smaller lizard scurried along his pelt and came to rest on his cheek, peering into Jon's tangerine eye. "Yuca! Where have you been?" The lizard did not reply, only tilted her tiny head and curled up on his neck, taking new energy from the sun. He groaned again softly and let his head drop on the grass.

Leena-chan
Ah! Introverted. I totally get that. It gets bad, to the point of starting to panic, if for long periods of time I can't have quiet (or white noise). I'm sure it's not so bad for her. >>; <3
Jon, give her sweets.
Cerrajón: *has none* OAo;; *roots around for sweet smelling flowers* owo <3 *trails roots and sod along with him, nose caked in dirt*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:51 am
User Image

His remark was enough to make her eyes open. What a strange stallion and what a peculiar comment by her standard of understanding. However it was enough to give her fuel to think about. Was a name truly worth something to be appreciative over? Perhaps this one cherished the small things in life. It was enough to make her smile to him. Yellow eyes blinked a little at this name presented before her, "Cerra.. May I ask you repeat that for me once more? I'm sorry its just such a unique title and I wish to get it right." Her smile warmed to him despite her obvious embarrassment of not being able to catch it the first time. His chuckle was infectious and a soft laughter echoed from her. "The pleasure is mine as well. I'm glad you have come."

It was in these moment her sweeter side shone through. As silence grasped hold of the stallion her head turned back to look up at the sky as her eyelids fell back into place. She was truly basking in the glow of the day. Nice company seemed to keep the day's warmth particularly enjoyable. This was what it was like to have someone else to spend time with beyond herself huh? It was something she could easily get addicted to. However, the shift from her side caused her eyes to open, head to lower and turn back to Cerrajón and a curious ring take to her voice. "Are you comfortable?" There was a bit of amusement in her smile to him.

The sight of something dropping down startled Ciel to jump to her hooves. "What is that?" She sounded not surprised but rather in in awe. What happened to the peace she had captured? Her held tilted slightly. "What is a Yuca? Do you know this creature?" She slowly came back to her position laying in the grass where she had been previously when she saw him relax with the tiny thing.

WC: 332

Melomar
OMG THATS SUPER PRECIOUS!!!
Ciel: O_O I never received anything so nice before! *plucks a little daisy for him and offers it to him*

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:03 pm

"Serrh ah hohn," he began, speaking more slowly and carefully enunciating each syllable, and of course, rolling the "Rs" with his tongue, "Tye taan oh boh ah. No need to apologize for my mistake. One should speak one's own name carefully when introducing oneself." Easy enough to say, however, when one was unaccustomed to speaking with one's own kind, it made careful enunciation a bit more difficult.

"Oh yes, I am quite comfortable!" He tilted his head and twisted his neck back a little to glance up at her. He liked the way her voice was changing. She was definitely becoming more comfortable as well. Unfortunately, that comfortable air was shattered when the tiny lizard dropped down from above. The last thing he expected Ciel to do was jump to her feet!

Cerrajón quickly rolled over, wary of her hooves, and ready to jump to his feet as well if necessary. But she seemed to relax enough, recognizing Yuca as no threat if nothing else. "Yuca is a lizard. Mine," he added with a lilt of uncertainty. "A helper. Usually she stays out of sight. Maybe she was jealous." He broke eye contact with Ciel as the tiny reptile crawled around his face, up from his cheek to the top of his head. There she seemed quite comfortable, as if the captain of a sea vessel.

He reached his neck around so that Ciel and Yuca could properly meet one another. The lizard raised her spiky head to gaze up at the soquili. "Yuca is named after a root that humans have many different uses for. She was given this name because she can do many things to help myself and my human."

Leena-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image

A grateful smile was offered to her new napping companion, "Cerrahohn Tytanoboa. May I call you Tytanoboa or would you prefer something else?" There was a true effort given in saying his name right but still an upheld respect by using his second name only. However Ciel was more than aware that giving a name when unwanted would only hurt how she may be perceived.

As the mare returned to her laying position at the stallion's side, her yellow eyes fixed on the lizard presented to her. She leaned in to smile to the tiny companion and even bowed her head slightly, "It is nice to meet you Yuca." An amused giggle slipped free at the mention of the small thing's jealousy. "Well I can understand why she would be. You are a nice napping companion. Would you care to join us Yuca?" Such a bright smile was given to the tiny reptile and care rang in each word.

Her head turned slightly to shift her gaze from the crowning lizard to the male with a gentle smile. She eased back into the same position she had when he first had arrived, her head basking in the warmth of the sun, eyes closed to enjoy the sunlight. However, this time would be so much different than the last. This time, her eyes closing was a sign to Cerrajón. It was her only silent way of showing him that he had gained her trust even when she had been surprised by the tiny lizard. This was her own quiet way of trying to establish a friendship.

Friendship was something that she really cherished. She did not have many chances for it and he had proved he was a good soquili by not harming her when he had the chance. She could tell from his voice that he too enjoyed the peace like she she did. This was a stallion she wanted to befriend. Perhaps his lizard friend enjoyed the calm as much as they did. She hoped so since she really wished to recapture it.

WC: 344

Melomar

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out