Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jirachis Wish
Captain

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:40 pm
The fair was a loud, colorful and full of brightly decorated stalls that lined several blocks, rides and games littering the way, the smell of food in the air.

Streamers caught by the wind blew, and it was as if they helped along the smell of food from various stalls, trying to entice festival goers to stop and eat, and often! Music played throughout the streets, most of it instrumental, some upbeat and lively, some with quiet lyrics to accompany, but all of it fitting to the atmosphere.

Vendors hawked their wares, be it handmade items, food, or any number of crafts and skills, and yet more clothing. If you wished to locate it, it was likely you could.

People wore a variety of clothing. Some wore yukata, or jinbei, and others chose to wear more normal street clothes.

Of course each day (and night) would have little musical shows, and other performances, not to mention some street acts, and lets not forget the fireworks at night! It was sure to be a fun festival with things for all to do, games to play, and prizes to earn! Have fun rping your characters here at the carnival/festival!!

Participation within the ORP will count towards requirements! If you post 5 times it will count as one PD or one solo per character used. If you post 10 times, it will count for two PD's, OR two solos, OR one of each. (maximum is 2 requirements cleared by the ORP.)

Want to earn an extra solo being cleared? Be sure to post rp blurbs within the games each time you play! Over all that will clear off one extra solo for the characters you have in play in the ORP, so long as they play 5 games. This means you can earn up to three cleared requirements per character!.

Be aware game times are all in PST time zone. So midnight pacific time, is 3am EST. Just to avoid any confusion on why some people seemed to post in games earlier in the day than others.

The games and ORP are open to everyone, unless you are on the inactive/hiatus lists. If you are listed as either you need to follow the process to be listed as active again. If you mis-post in a thread (forget to roll a die, or do RNG just make a note and redo your post. If we catch deleted posts, it can be considered cheating in the games and disqualify you from playing in them.

Games:

(Will reopen later)

Balloon Pop Game - Can play 3 times a day
Fish Catch - Can play 3 times a day
Ring Toss - Can play 3 times a day
Strength Tester - Can play 1 times a day
Whack - A - Mole - Can play 2 times a day

Prize Booth - Redeem your earned tickets here

Please make a post in the Ticket Tracking Thread to keep your ticket totals in one spot!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:15 pm
"Oh, this is going to be good. These fools will be spending money, stuffing their faces...playing games. The perfect time to lighten some purses, and unburden these idiots."

Lorne mused as he looked around the street a grin crossing his face as he took in the sights around him. It was just starting to get busy so perhaps a walk around the festivities to case it all was for the best. Gotta know how to get my tail out of trouble if it finds me...

---

Nathaniel was full of bright eyed wonder at all the activities. He wanted to try it all if he could! He didn't know where to start, but since he'd just eaten not long before he figured some games first. Then maybe rides, and finish it off with food. He heard someone mention fireworks and his eyes lit up. He loved fireworks!

He shoved through the crowd with an excited "Sorry!" as he dashed off towards a line of games with childish curiosities aglow.

--

His mother and uncle had decided it would be a good idea to come to the festival to give the kids something to do. Casey had gone along with the suggestion because he'd seen no reason to disagree with it. Besides, the way his uncle had talked about it, it had made it seem exciting.

However...walking through a wad of still wet, chewed up gum was already making him rethink the whole excitement part. He scraped his shoe along the ground with a grimace all while trying to keep up with his family. He didn't mind being the odd one out today what with Hawke and Fayth arm in arm giggling and laughing over things, and his mother and uncle Dream teasing one another in their usual way. Nope, he was happy in his silently observing little world.

--

"Miel quickly now, people are already arriving! Go out in front of the booth with the tray of sweets and try to get people here!"

The little Teddiursa did just that, taking the tray of goodies in hand easily enough and pranced around in front of the booth his owner had set up, information on the bakery all over. He was doing his job effectively however, looking cute and adorable as the samples began to vanish and people stepped up to the booth to buy more, or to make arrangements to place orders for things.

this was a good thing he knew! It would help his trainer be less sad over the death of her husband, though he missed the man a lot himself. He'd been so full of life!

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:20 pm
Yay! A carnival! Brenny didn't think he'd ever been to one; but now that he had a job, he didn't feel as bad about spending a little money on fun things. The place was so colorful, too! He hadn't gone to any booths yet, preferring to look around at first. "I wonder if I can find something Connie would like," he mused aloud. He didn't think any of the stuffed animals from the games would cut it; besides, they would have taken up too much room in their small apartment. "Maybe something to eat," He muttered. Or something to decorate their home with.

He was distracted, though, when someone called out to him. "Brenny!" it came from behind. He turned to look, and found himself smiling at Tania. "Brenny, this is Declan! He was my invisible friend I told you about, but he's not secret any more." She pointed to the oshawott boy beside her, who waved. "He doesn't talk much yet," Tania added, happily. "Its the first time ever we're bringing him out! Want to walk with us?"

Declan looked around, skeptically. Tania had assured him that there would be sandwiches, but he hadn't caught sight of one yet. "Hi Brenny!" he said, when Tania nudged him with her elbow.

"Okay," Brenny agreed, smiling. "Nice to meet you, Declan." He was a bit surprised Tania's invisible friend had turned out to be a real person; but even more so that he'd managed to miss the oshawott every time he'd gone to work so far. That lab had to be a bit crowded now. "I'm actually looking for a present for Connie. Do you have any ideas?"

Tania shook her head. "We can look later. Let's go on that!" She pointed towards the ride area. Specifically, towards the ferris wheel.

---

Tristan was trying to keep up with Timmy, but the skitty was frantic. He was wringing his hands as he walked, looking every which way. "I looked away only for a second!" he wailed. "Look at this crowd! Someone might have kidnapped her! She could've fallen and gotten hurt! What if--"

Tristan interrupted the worrying by pointing in front of them. "That looked like her," He said. "Let's go."

"I hope so... Krissy! Krissy, it isn't safe to wander off! Krissy?" the calling continued as the two went on.

--

Someone was looking for someone, Niall could hear them. He was glad Brielle had opted to come; they'd played a few games already and she really seemed to be enjoying herself.

She looked around, though, at the voice. "I hope whoever they're looking for wasn't grabbed by team rocket," she muttered, with a shiver.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 pm
Dea's group had decided to come to the festival today, wanting a break from their work at the inn/sanctuary that they ran. Unfortunately, Krissy had managed to get away from her father, so the team had split up to find the missing girl. Paian and Eliam had stayed with Dea and her wheel chair, opting to look for her among the games.

Lucinda was checking the food vendors, along with Fluff and her new brother, Aure.

"Let's hope that she decided to get something to eat,"Lucy mused to her brothers.

She can't pay for it though,Aure reminded in their heads.

"True, but with all the smells, it might have drawn her over to one of the areas to look. Then she might have wanted to tell Timmy, but got lost,"Fluff suggested.

"Well, there is a lot of people, it is bound to happen. Remember, it happened to me when I was a Pokemon. That's how I ended up part Suicune,"Lucy explained.

Yeah, I remember you telling me about that. It must have been quite a thing to happen. Alright, we better find Krissy quickly, before Timmy loses it,Aure spoke. The trio continued their search, making sure to ask any vendors they came across if they had seen their 'niece.'  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:12 pm
Krissy was lost. She'd wandered to get a closer look at a booth that'd caught her eye and her father had disappeared. The girl looked around, immediately frantic. Timmy rarely allowed her to leave his sight. She wasn't sure what to do. She'd never gotten lost before!

"Daddy! Daddy, where are you?" She called. She wasn't experienced enough to know the best plan was to stay where she was. "Daddy? Uncle Tris? Grandma?bAunt Lucy?" They'd come as a group--someone had to be around.

Someone was, but it wasn't the person she was hoping for. A ponyta boy looked over. "You know Lucy?" he asked, curiously. He paused then, and studied her. "Are you lost?" he asked. She looked like she was about to burst into tears. "I can help you find Lucy, if you want."  
Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games