Yoki: A+
Agility: B+
Muscular Strength: S+
Spirit: S+
Perception: A+
Leadership: B+

||__|| C O M B A T || I N F O R M A T I O N ||__||

Yoki Ability: "Far Reaching Blade"
Yoki Ability Description: A type of style that relies on the rapid balancing of strength and speed at certain moments. By using this technique, one can use their yoki to temporarily increase speed, before increasing their strength, creating a shock wave from whatever move they happened to be executing, increasing the length and reach of the attack while losing almost none of the power.
Combat Hand: Single left wield
Combat Role: Offensive
Yoma Missions: 134
Yoma Kills: 344
Awakened Being Missions: 4
Awakened Being Kills: 3

||__|| P E R S O N A L || I N F O R M A T I O N ||__||

Biography: U/c
Personality: Madoon, at first to appears to be a rather calm being, a man of shining principle and honor. He is often the first to extend his respect to someone regardless of nature, sometimes even finding the most vulgar of personality to be endearing and charming. He is calm, and rather humble in most respects. Ever vigilant, he is proud of his duty, and does it with a sort of grace. His a rather brilliant man in regards to the world and certain things.
However, this isn't to say the man doesn't have his faults and they are quite clear. He might be a brilliant man, but he hardly his the brilliance needed to lead others, more of a simple tactician he prefers the simple things in life, and often times will seek out a simple solution in regards to the more complex answer. He is also a man of pleasure, never hesitant to indulge himself which extends to the most dangerous of things as even in the face of danger he will try to have his fun.
He, like many others revels in the battle and he has even shown a slight Sado-masochistic quality in battle in which he will make it clear he is rather enjoying himself, but this is nothing knew, though he is often at risk of awakening when he releases his power further than a certain percent.
A simple man indeed.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 210 Lbs
Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: Black