Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Reemus watched, free hand on one hip, though it took everything in him to not lap up the spilled soup. What a waste!

"It's fine, it's fine. Trolls bump into each other, n' no on got hurt. Except the soup, poor thing." It looked so good, and it didn't help that he had cupcakes he wasn't supposed to eat. He hungered...

"Should put the cap back on before y' lose more 'f it," 'Toothy' pointed out. He then moved his hand from his hip to rub the bottom of his jaw. He was supposed to meet Vos, but he couldn't just make this kid have a panic attack and run.

"Where did ya get that soup, though? Looks really nice. Might try to get some myself."

But the cupcakes. He looked at them, and looked back, realizing the two things might imply something. "Uhhh those're for someone else. I don't...eat...that much...." But he sure wish he could right now.

"Um." Those hands looked twitchy. In Reemus's experience, when his hands were wet, it was hard to hold stuff. Must be even worse if the darn things wouldn't stay still. "N' I can help if y' can't close the thing."

Taki-di
I regret 0 thing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:18 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor's breathing exercises stuttered a little whenever he saw the blueblood move, but still, nothing aggressive and no closer to him than before. To his befuddlement, the blueblood was still talking, too. Nictor counted backwards from ten in his head, and felt the tension inside him ease.

His mind was still lagging behind a little bit, still tired, but the blueblood seemed to have asked him a question or two. Heck, he hand't even noticed the cupcakes the other was carrying until they were pointed out. Nictor had been a bit more concerned with the body holding them than unassuming pastries.

Seems the older troll shared Nictor's sentiment that capping his soup might be the best course of action right now.

On the other hand, what was happening here. Nictor stared at the blueblood, brain stalling out once more, but not for panic this time. He was just rather caught off guard by the offer for help. It was getting really weird. Like, super weird actually. The trolls running booths had been nice for the most part, and he couldn't help but think back to the greenblood that had helped save his lusus. Trolls weren't supposed to be nice, especially not to a little lowblood like him.

But. But the other was offering and really, if the blueblood was gonna get upset, he'd probably have done it when Nictor was getting ready to bolt, not after trying to talk him down.

Out of sorts and all kinds of nervous, Nictor gave another feeble nod, he held the jar out.

"Iffff y-y-you co-ul--- coul--- can youuu, ah." If Nictor was more concerned with social conventions he would have groaned at his verbal stumbles. It was awful and all he could hope was that he was some how conveying that he wanted to take up the other's assistance.

Gl!tch~
how dare reemus help acclimate nictor to social contact

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:58 pm
"Course I can," he affirmed with a small nod. "Here, lemme see it." Reemus kneeled, and had the mind to put the box of cupcakes down before he took up the soup jar. A little wet on the sides from spillage. That was fine, he'd just wipe it off on his pants. However, he quickly found that the jar was kind of slippery. Whenever he tried to plug it, the jar would start to slide a little out of his grasp. With a frown, he glared at it, as well as the ground below it.

Oh.

"Ah-ha!" The 'blueblood' placed the jar on the ground, and from there it was simple to get the lid back on. "See? No problem. Might wanna be careful about carryin' it, mate. Dunno if there's anythin' that'll clean-"

He was kneeling by snow.

Oh.

"Actually!" Reemus grabbed some handfuls of the white stuff, then smeared it on the sides of the glass. After some rubbing, the snow melted into water, cleaning off the soup. He then wiped the wet with his scarf. "Should be fine now, I think."

The soup was getting cold, between the ground and the snow, but it was in one piece despite being between a dog and a bundle of nerves.

"So there ya go. Breathe easy, okay, mate?" he asked with a smile, handing Nictor the jar back while also patting the kid on the head. He sniffled.

Taki-di
REGRET 0 THING

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:20 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor was thinking he could cap the jar while the blueblood held it, but to his surprise the other troll went ahead and not only capped it, but cleaned the jar off. To be fair, Nictor wouldn't have been surprised if he'd accidentally knocked the supid thing out of the blueblood's hands if he's tried to take part anyway.

This was weird. This whole situation was weird. Nictor was still a bit shaky and nervous but there was a blueblood in front of him putting a lid on his soup so he wouldn't spill any more and cleaning it off and handing it back to him.

This did not make sense in the order of the world in Nictor's mind and he just kinda stood there spacing out, watching the teen with wide eyes. Well, it wasn't the first time that other trolls had been nice to him, but it was still a bit of a novel experience, and this was a blueblood, they're pretty high up on the hemospectrum.

Absently he rubbed his hands on his shorts before the jar was placed back in his possession. The soup was held tightly with a hand and a forearm folded over it because it really really would be a shame of he were to break the jar or lose his soup.

He jumped a little, a surprised noise escaping him, when he was pat on the head, but then that was it and it was over.

Nictor blinked rapidly up at the blueblood, so big in comparison to him, could so easily hurt him, especially for the trouble he'd caused and... and the guy just helped him and pat his head like it was all fine. This blueblood was nice?

"Th-th-thanks," Nictor uttered. He was quickly getting distracted by his thoughts and it was probably about time to be on his way. Nictor glanced about nervously for a second, chewing his lip, before glancing back up at the blueblood and offering a genuine, if still a bit shaky, smile. Nictor gave a small hum that would translate to another thanks if the blueblood knew bee speak and began shuffling away.

He may or may not have stumbled on some of the snow further down the lane and nearly face planted in the cold.

After that, he shook off all these thoughts and hurried along. Maybe it was about time to just head home for the night.

Gl!tch~
welp

Taki-di

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 pm
    Clasping her hands in front of her with her fingers laced, Elidae paid every bit of attention to Peikoe with a genuine smile, enjoying the casual chit chat. It had been a long while since she met someone so energetic, but poised! She just knew she had a good feeling about this troll!

"Oh gosh! I'll be sure to steer clear of that booth, then! Thank you for the heads up. I don't do well with spice at all. One time, I had a coworker give me these tiny red candies and I guess . Basically I threw them all up. Hahaha! Yeah, that... that wasn't fun." With an awkward laugh, she waved the thought off.

"Oh, yeah! I've stopped by a few booths! Need some familiar and, hehe, not-familiar faces. I've mostly just been frequenting my friend's cafe booth- if you haven't made it there, you should definitely go! He makes the best drinks in Alternia! Er- well, I wouldn't know that for sure, but they're pretty darn great! And soup!" She lifted a finger as if highlighting the importance of the soup. It was really great soup! "Its delicious! But yeah, he's been trying to promote his business, I think! Lives in Busthind. I hope he expands!

"Otherwise, I actually haven't really won much other than a bracelet; I just happened to find the right beads to put together a pattern. Part of the game, hehe. Gave it to a, uh, a friend. I've given some games a go, but all of them seem so haaard! Super fun though!" Truthfully, Elidae hadn't much luck at any of the booths aside from the one, but she wasn't going to let that get her down. She was just happy to participate at all.

"Well, hey! I'm sorry to get going so soon- I've got to go check on some booth stuff. Sometimes I worry if he can handle it." It was a light tease towards her unaccompanied friend. Peikoe might not have known Kursha, but Elidae had an idea and was half-sincere. "But hopefully I see you around?" The yellowblood grinned with optimism, then her face brightened by an idea. "Actually! Wait! Here!" Sticking her tongue out as she searched, Elidae's hand rummaged through one of the pockets in her jacket, soon producing a light yellow business card with a small ribbon tied around the corner. She offered it to Rasali. "Here's my contact info! I mean- not sure if you already picked one up or not- but hey, if you're ever around New Hemisect, you should stop by sometime! I'd love to work with you- not that you need it, those bangs look fabulous on you- but, um-" Elidae grew sheepish in the moment. "If you'd ever like to hang out sometime! Spring collections are coming out sooooon~" As if dangling the idea in front of the other troll, Elidae shined a huge, hopeful grin, moving up her shoulders and giving them a little bit of a shimmy.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:26 pm
Rasali and Elidae's naturally cheery personalities seemed to resonate with each other in an echo chamber of pure pep. Conversation came to Rasali much faster and easier than before. Thinking about such a cute, stylish troll puking candy certainly made the whole exchange less intimidating.

"I'll have to give it a go, then. If there were ever a time for soup it'd be now. Business in Busthind must be pretty good for comfort food I imagine." Not to mention with what little Rasali knew of Busthind, a cafe up there in the sticks was probably the only business.

On that note it appeared it was time for the girls to part ways. Rasali found herself wondering what she was so nervous about in the first place. She let out an embarrassingly genuine snort of laughter at Elidae's mock concern for Kursha. Perhaps she had also considered the glitterbomb scenario. Rasali recovered as daintily as she could, aided by Elidae's preoccupation with her pockets.

Rasali's eyes widened at the presentation of the business card. She took it with both hands and admired the neat little font. Her face was already green with the cold, but Rasali could feel the tiniest bit of heat rise at Elidae's sincerity. Rasali returned Elidae's grin.

"Sounds like fun!"

Rasali had time to catch up on recent fashion trends. Aandes would be thrilled. That would normally put a damper on Rasali's excitement, but the prospect of enjoying a night as a normal troll canceled out any potential irritation. Canceled it and then some.

It sounded like fun!

blackbird cake
*slam dunk*

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 pm
    Elidae was elated. "Oh, really?! Great! I'll catch you later then, Peikoe!" Bouncing on her toes, the yellowblood shined another smile before stuffing her cold hands in her pockets and turning to leave, a new pep in her step. There was always something so delightful about meeting a new troll with common interests and seemingly on the same wave length. Turning around to face Peikoe again as she walked backwards, Elidae cupped her mouth her hands. "It was really nice meeting you!" She called, then after throwing an enthusiastic wave, she disappeared into the boardwalk crowds back towards the Bloodfest booths.

seekingCylem

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces