Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Update

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pop
  goes the weasle
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:43 pm
Since Aoi seems surprised I still exist, I figured I could give you all an update.

I have been working as a software developer for a small company called Caffeinated Turtle Enterprises. We take on contracts for start ups, and other companies. So I can work on different things like web development, android development, software/hardware interactions, or just about anything. Our latest project has me working lots, cause the deadlines are quick, and we have lots of work to get to the end.

Other things, I have lived with my partner for a year, It's been interesting and we haven't killed each other. It's nice having him to come home to. It's also nice living in an apartment and be free from landlords, as opposed to basement suites where landlords that try to spy on you, or don't follow the law.

Also last September I went to New York City with my Mom, one place I've always wanted to go, Got to see the New York City Ballet Perform Swan Lake, as well as see the Musical Matilda, and went to a play, as well as all the usual tourist things.

Now that I make my own money and pay my own bills, I've been going local Ballet in Victoria Where I live. Recently I just saw Ballet Victoria perform Romeo and Juliet. And end of September the Royal Moscow Ballet is coming to perform Don Quixote Which I got front row balcony center seats for. biggrin

And it's been sunny and hot, we've had some of the hottest days in 119 years for April, Though today it rained.

So in summary, It's been good.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:54 pm
I live with my brother cuz his job as a teacher kinda sucks. Being fired for past 2 years and not knowing if he is going to get another year yet.

Better than my stupid job. Running a stupid Dollar General store as if I was a STORE manager, but only earning assistant manager pay (2$ higher than mininum wage) cuz apparently my DM hasn't chosen a new manager yet or offered me the store yet. Soo stupid. Acting store manager sucks. I hate it cuz my former boss who was the store manager for over a year (best boss ever), his health gone to s**t again and had to go on long term medical leave so I have to run the store until he either decides to come back or not, or DM chooses another manager, or offers me the store. so dumb. I go on conf calls in stuff and have to deal with soo much crap, and all just for like 9.50$ an hour (approx. 20000 a year). I think SMs get salaried about close to 30000 a year, but I dion't get that.  

Anaya the Bee

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:59 pm
Anaya the Bee
I live with my brother cuz his job as a teacher kinda sucks. Being fired for past 2 years and not knowing if he is going to get another year yet.

Better than my stupid job. Running a stupid Dollar General store as if I was a STORE manager, but only earning assistant manager pay (2$ higher than mininum wage) cuz apparently my DM hasn't chosen a new manager yet or offered me the store yet. Soo stupid. Acting store manager sucks. I hate it cuz my former boss who was the store manager for over a year (best boss ever), his health gone to s**t again and had to go on long term medical leave so I have to run the store until he either decides to come back or not, or DM chooses another manager, or offers me the store. so dumb. I go on conf calls in stuff and have to deal with soo much crap, and all just for like 9.50$ an hour (approx. 20000 a year). I think SMs get salaried about close to 30000 a year, but I dion't get that.

so you make 25339.00 CAD, I make about 40000 a year, 20/hr CAD, though I might find another job and make more then that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:02 pm
cool4
Anaya the Bee

so you make 25339.00 CAD, I make about 40000 a year, 20/hr CAD, though I might find another job and make more then that.
How much is your salary or pay in American money? I earn 9.50$ an hour and of course work like 38-40 hrs a week.

40000? You make more than my Bro blaine. He earns only 32000 as a math teacher and has to deal with terribleness kill yourself evilness. He sometimes wishes he could have my job where all I mostly do is stock the shelves, do planograms or recover. or run the front.  

Anaya the Bee

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:06 pm
Anaya the Bee
cool4
Anaya the Bee

How much is your salary or pay in American money? I earn 9.50$ an hour and of course work like 38-40 hrs a week.

40000? You make more than my Bro blaine. He earns only 32000 as a math teacher and has to deal with terribleness kill yourself evilness. He sometimes wishes he could have my job where all I mostly do is stock the shelves, do planograms or recover. or run the front.

31571.89 so close to what your Bro makes, are dollar is really bad right now though, but what I make pays the bills with enough leftover for savings, or enjoyment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:11 pm
cool4
Anaya the Bee
cool4
Anaya the Bee

31571.89 so close to what your Bro makes, are dollar is really bad right now though, but what I make pays the bills with enough leftover for savings, or enjoyment.
Do you have wrinkles yet?  

Anaya the Bee

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 pm
Anaya the Bee
cool4
Anaya the Bee
cool4
Anaya the Bee

Do you have wrinkles yet?

Gray strands of hair, wrinkles maybe. but lets not get into it.

Sounds like your job is demanding more from you then you are paid, you could maybe ask for a raise, if you've been acting store manager for a while you should get paid for the job you do.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games