Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
BREAKING NEWS: DISNEY WORLD 2016!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:42 pm
IT's coming and it's gonna be awesome. we planned it. It's gonna happen from May 28 to jUne 4. It's not gonna be a family trip, it's a triplet trip. Me and my brothers have planned it all. Mainly blaine. It's gonna be great. how many of you all have been to disney world? HUH HUH?

It's gonna happen. Screw you mom and dad, we can plan our own fun awesome vacation. We deserve this, can't believe it's happening, it has been proposed as a family vacation since like 2009, but now it's happening, but without my mom or dad. Soo sad. Blaine has planed everythign. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:14 am
neutral  

Shikume
Crew

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 pm
Shikume
neutral
Why the face?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:03 am
Anaya the Bee
Shikume
neutral
Why the face?
No real reason. Just the face I wanted to use.  

Shikume
Crew

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:28 pm
Never been there and would never want to go. All those people dressed up as Disney characters would scare the s**t out of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Semok
Never been there and would never want to go. All those people dressed up as Disney characters would scare the s**t out of me.
wow you are weird. But still my best friend ever. You are my best friend ever. Cool4 sucks. She doesn't even respond to my pMs so yeah, I love you semok.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff