Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image
Faraa had been resting within the main part of the pride for a while now. It was good to have a break once in a while, especially with having to constantly go and look for food. But, the break was now over and she once again had to wander out and look for sustenance. It helped give her a bit of peace though. She wasn't sure if she could stay around the main part of the pride for so long. The disease that others endured was hard for her to watch, especially in the later stages. She was glad that there were others who were willing to help those that had the disease. She sometimes questioned why some of the pride venerated those that had the disease and clearly wanted to spread it to others. She couldn't quite understand it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

Kan'Ay had only just finished her patrol when her stomach grumbled a bit, signifying her weird bouts of hunger. Sometimes she didn't hunger for days and other times she hungered constantly. It was a strange thing, really. She didn't quite mind it.

But still, her stomach called, and she would seek food somewhere. Maybe she could hunt with another - one of the Pride's hunters. She shook her fur out, wandering back into the more-common area of the pride.

If not food, then hopefully companionship while she searched for something to devour.

SSBrosB

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:44 pm
Faraa wandered into the common area of the pride looking for a hunting partner. Sure she could have hunted by herself, but it was always easier if you had a partner. She didn't see many, though that was to be expected.

Looking around a bit she spotted a white with dark red spots female wild dog that she had sometimes seen patrolling the borders. Faraa didn't know her, but most everyone in the pride was friendly enough and she felt confident she could talk to the dog.

Smiling a bit, she slowly approached the dog, hoping her request wouldn't be rejected. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but see you here. I'm Faraa and I was wondering if you might want to go find some food with me?"

Seaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:33 pm
The splotched dog hummed a bit when she got to the common area, glancing around. She was surprised to see another approach her so quickly upon entering the area, but it was a pleasant surprise.

"Hello, Faraa," Kan'ay greeted easily. "My name is Kan'ay and a hunt was exactly what I was looking for," It was quite perfect really. She remembered seeing the orange female hunting before while she was patrolling, but she hadn't expected to hunt with her.

Well, expectations were not always where reality led.

"Do you know of any good hunting grounds?" She asked. She wasn't a hunter, so she didn't know all the best spots for this kind of thing. She often hunted smaller things on her own, like lizards or mice, but she hoped for a bigger meal today.

SSBrosB

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm
Faraa smiled. At least the dog was willing. Kan'ay. She would have to remember that. And she found someone so quickly to help her. She nodded in reply to Kan'ay's question. "Yes, there's a good spot on the border that I've found. It doesn't take too long to get to and we should be able to get some food quite easily."

She motioned for Kan'ay to follow her as she started off. It was quite a good spot, little competition, and should be easy enough to run around on.

Seaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Kan'ay perked up quite a bit with the information. She was excited and she hadn't hunted in a while despite enjoying doing so. She liked scouting more, though. "Lead the way~" She said, bouncing on her toes a bit excitedly.

She followed after the lioness as she walked, taking in the path towards the hunting grounds. It was near the border, Faraa had said, which means she might have unknowingly patrolled past it before.

SSBrosB

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Faraa glanced behind her a couple of times to make sure the dog was following her. She shouldn't have worried though, she knew wild dogs had great senses of smell and could find the way back to the lioness.

They were getting closer. It was close to a small watering hole. Hopefully they wouldn't have to wait long to find their prey. She had caught quite a few gazelle from this place.

After walking for a while, Faraa slowed down until she finally stopped, keeping herself a bit hidden from the spot. Looking out she could see some prey around the whole. Good thing they were here now, it looked like they were going to catch something.

Seaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:38 pm
The dog stuck close to her hunting partner as they walked to the point where Faraa said the prey would likely be. She could smell water, almost taste it on her tongue as they approached it. The tactic made sense - prey beasts always sought out water, and some would eventually come. Of course, it could also draw other predators.

They were here, after all. It may have drawn more than just the pair of them. Kan'ay didn't mind the competition, either. Perhaps if any others were looking to hunt, they could join a larger party and bring down something big. She didn't quite mind either way. She slowed to a stop next to the lioness, looking out over at the prey at the watering hole. "Which one are we going for?" she asked, hushed, so she wouldn't alert any of their potential targets.

SSBrosB

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 pm
Faraa took a look over at their current targets, trying to find one that would be the best. However, they were all either standing around on the alert or taking a drink, so it was hard to tell exactly which to go after. “I’m not sure… I can’t really tell from here. Maybe if we scare them off we can go after whoever leaves the group or is left behind.

“I’m not sure which one would one of us would be best for it though, but I think you should spook them and I’ll pick our target and then we can go after that one. Sound like a plan?” Faraa had never hunted with anyone before, so she wasn’t sure how to plan with more than one hunter in coordinating attacks.

Seaki
Sorry it took so long to reply!

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces