Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands
[PRP] Meeting others (Keskiyö x Faraa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:38 am
Keskiyö was out an about, she was just old enough to start wondering the pride lands on her own. She was excited to meet others and see what everyone was up to. Sometimes it was hard for Keskiyö to wonder the prides, she hated seeing other so sick and in pain she wished she was able to help them all. Even though she was just a cub she already knew when she grew up she would be a healer.

Today she was trying to find healers she could watch on, spy on, learn from without them knowing she was there. She was sure it was a little strange to "spy" on the healers but she thought it was a great way to start learning the trade. She didn't think anyone would take her seriously right now, so this is the best way to learn.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:05 pm
Faraa had been away from her family for a while. It's not that she had done it with any malicious intent, but as a hunter for the pride, she had become quite busy getting food. The pride was getting quite large and while there were also quite a few hunters, that still meant more food needed to be caught and so she was quite out of touch with her family at the moment. It didn't help that the pride needed more food so that those who were sick would have more strength. Enough food was a constant must have.

She had just come back from bringing some food for the pride and was going to go and rest, hoping that she wouldn't have to go out for a while. She was walking through the pride when she noticed a cub looking around, almost sneaking in a way that pricked Faraa's curiosity and so she kept an eye on the cub.

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:10 pm
Keskiyö had found a perfect healer to watch it was one that was working in an area that had bushes right up beside where she was working. The darkly coloured leopan cub wiggled her front end into the bushes so that she could see all that the healer was doing. She watched carefully not one to be squeamish about medical procedures.

She was studying so closely that everything else around her fell away from her. She was trying to make little mental notes about all she saw, and remember any questions that might come up. She would find a family member later to ask the the questions that she had come up with. She knew that if she kept this up by the time she was big enough to be an actual healer she would be way ahead of the game.

SSBrosB
I am sorry for the long wait. Please keep giving me pokes to remind me to get this done. Life is just hectic right now and I forget about my rps unfortunately.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:07 pm
It looked like the cub was watching... some other pride members, though Faraa wasn't sure. She tried looking through the bushes herself and thought she recognized some of the healers of the pride. So the cub was watching them? Perhaps she was too nervous to talk to them. Faraa mentally giggled. Though she was confused as to why the cub would be watching them instead of going up to them directly.

She decided to find out. Her curiosity was getting the best of her. She crept up to the cub as slowly as she could and even though she didn't want to scare her, she figured any way she came up would frighten the cub, at least momentarily. She made sure to make some noise with her steps though. She was getting close, but wasn't sure if it was okay to speak yet.

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:49 am
The darkly coloured cub was inthralled with what she was watching, the healer moved with such grace to their movement. She was paying no attention to her surroundings. She was shocked when her ears started twitching picking up things in her surrounding when her focus was still on the healer. Feeling her ears twitch Keskiyö turned her head. She was surprised to see someone had come up so close behind her.

"Oh" she cried out more surprised than scared. She was worried that she would be get in trouble for sneaking around in the bushes, "I wasn't being bad." she told the adult quickly wanting to get that idea out of her head as quickly as possible.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:41 pm
Whoops, managed to scare her anyway. Faraa thought as she looked at the frightened cub. It was to be expected but that didn't mean it went any better than she had hoped. She wondered if she should take a couple of steps back to help calm the cub down a bit. The cub seemed to think that she was in trouble!

"It's all right little one. I was just wondering what you were doing. You seemed to be watching the healers and I was wondering why you didn't go over to them to watch them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind." The healers were plenty nice in the pride. They had to be with all of this sickness going around. At least she thought they would be, what with her sister being a healer and all.

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:14 pm
Keskiyö took a deep breath and smiled a little, the adult who found her seemed to be friendly enough. "I wanted to learn from them and not get in their way. I am just a cub." Keskiyö still had it in her head that the healers wouldn't take her seriously because she was just a 'baby'.

She took a seat and looked up at the adult. Her interest now turned towards the adult who had found her. "Who are you?" she asked with a c**k of her head. She studied the lioness's face, she liked the orange and white combination, she seemed so bright compared to Keskiyö darkly coloured pelt.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:38 am
Faraa smiled back down at the cub. Well she seems calmer now. "You wouldn't be getting in their way, I'm sure they would love to teach a cub their ways. There are always healers needed here after all." And there always would be, even if the disease suddenly lifted from all of them. They were an essential part of any pride.

"I'm Faraa, just one of the many hunters you will find here." Faraa didn't sound so enthusiastic about the job, but she knew that hunters were also essential. She just found that she was away from the pride more often than she wanted to be when she was out collecting food for it. At least with being a healer you would get to know the other members better.

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:48 pm
Keskiyö looked up at the adult in awe with all she had to be said. "I am Keskiyö." she replied. She had been nervous at first when the adult found her but now she found herself mesmerized by all the adult had to tell her.

"If you are sure I wont bother them, I am going to go over and stand with them. I want to see things closer." Keskiyö was inthralled by the body and how it all worked. She was young but anxious to learn. "Thank you for talking to me Faraa maybe one day you can teach me to hunt too?" The young leopan knew that she wanted to be a healer but she figured that learning to hunt wasn't such a bad idea.

She offered Faraa a quick smile before she turned and headed towards the healers. Approaching slowly she was still timid but Faraa had given her the boost of confidence she needed to get a closer look.

SSBrosB
Last post from me. Close of with your next one. Sorry for being slow.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:41 am
"Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine. And I'm always open if you want to learn how to hunt sometime!" She replied and returned the smile as the leopon quickly went off. She was sure that the young cub would do fine with the healers and hoped they would take good care of her.

She watched as the leopon approached the healers and smiled to herself knowing that the cub was in good paws.

nessiaing
All right, say this is done then!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out