.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[PRP] The Fight for Entrance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kathryn Dragonna rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 14 (5-20)

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:20 am
User Image

Voli'Pie really needed to get to her mother already. She had agreed to help her mother make a new home here when she did not find a place more suited for them. Not that the dark lioness had not tried to find somewhere else. She looked into many different prides after the demons dissolved and when their own ways with the eruption. It was very nice to be free of the very aggressive and cruel tendencies of their old pride, but finding a new home was not as easy as the young lioness would have liked. Her mother was the one that found this new home in the end.

Voli would have rather found a more peaceful place to live, but these Stormborn seemed quite suited to her mother, and so here she was on the border. She knew she had to wait for someone to challenge her and then fight her way in. that should not be too hard. She had been trained to fight since she could walk. She just hoped she did not have a bad day and end up getting chased off. her mother was counting on her to get in there and assist her. She would not disappoint her mother.  
SilverLutz rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 am
User Image Phosphor hadn't done a joining duel in what seemed like ages, so when the call came that there was a lioness waiting for a challenge he almost jumped at the chance. He quite enjoyed meeting the prospective Freeborns before they earned their way into the pride and being the one to judge them was quite an honor, in his opinion.

He smiled as he approached the dark female, his blue-green eyes bright with delight. She looked a bit familiar although he couldn't quite put his finger on why...ah well. It wasn't important now. Perhaps later he'd have time to talk with her.

"Greetings," he said as he stopped a few paces from her. "I'm Phosphor. I'd be honored to see if you are iron-blooded." The fact that she was here and challenging him was a good enough start. Anyone who was brave enough to take the test got a few good points right off the bat.

Kathryn Dragonna
Phew, close roll XD She did it though!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:04 pm
SilverLutz
yes, she made it!

Voli blinked at the male. Was he her half uncle's master? He certainly looked like him, Those markings were hard to forget. And then he stated his name and she laughed. "Phosphor, as in former demon?" Oh this was rich, how many former demons had taken up residence here? His presence explained why her mother wanted to stay here, though. the male likely still owned Mari's half-brother, which meant she wanted to stay close to him.

Voli chuckled to herself. "At least I will have a worthy challenge then, former demon on former demon." He likely didn't know her off paw, but his markings really did make him hard to forget. The dark lioness let him have a moment to prepare and then lunged for his paws, aiming to knock him over from below rather than from head on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:13 pm
As the lioness laughed Phosphor tilted his head. She explained almost instantly, though, and a smile crossed his face. "Ah! Wonderful!" he said, forgetting for a moment that they were to battle. There had been quite a few ex-demons that had joined up since he had arrived, and some he had personally helped into the Stormborn. Getting to do so with another was exciting.

She was quick, catching him a bit off guard, and he danced back to avoid the swipe. "Ha, if I had my say I'd just let demons in without a test," he admitted, reaching forward to swipe at her in case she came too close. "Unfortunately that's not the case, but I have no doubt you'll pass my test!"

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:22 pm
SilverLutz

"Oh indeed, I'm sure I shall pass your test!" Voli dodged and weaved. She was smaller than the male, but she knew how to use that. She also knew that she and the other demons were larger than most other lions, so it was a much more even match between her and this male than another lion. "There is no denying that when it comes to a fight, former demons are all worthy." It was just few of them that treated others with respect. From what her mother had told her of this male, that was not true though... he apparently was a good master to his slave.

Voli padded back and tried to swipe at his front paws at the same time. Something told her this fight was going to be more of a tie than an actual win on either side, and that was fine by her so long as it lead to her getting in. There was planning to set into motion. She was needed for some of it, though she did not yet know what all her mother had in mind. She would find out as soon as she got through this fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:48 pm
Phosphor took a moment to gather himself as the female bobbed and dodged, moving in and out quickly. He wasn't the fastest of lions and he knew better than to give chase, so he waited for her to move forward to charge. He disregarded her swipe and barreled into her, using his broad chest to hit her head-on. As much as he wanted her to come in, a simple back and forth of swipes wouldn't do.

"Very worthy," he agreed even as he snarled, changing his attitude for a moment. He had to have this be a real challenge, after all. He wasn't out for blood, but if anyone was watching, he'd be a laughing stock for simply swiping at the female and chatting before letting her in.

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:00 pm
SilverLutz

Voli let the male hit her, then dropped and grabbed one of his legs, pulling it out from under him. She grinned as she got her first good move in for the fight. He was going to have to make sure he gave her the same rough fight as any other challenger, but she didn't mind. She found this rather fun. Then again, she was used to it, so why not enjoy a good fight? Especially one like this.

Voli tried for higher up on the male, wanting to get a grip on his haunch yet. If she could just get a little better grip maybe she could make short work of this fight. She would try her best even if it was a slim chance he would let her get that kind of advantage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:17 pm
Phos found himself being pulled to one side by his leg, and he let himself be pulled to the ground. He rolled quickly to his feet and shook the dust from his fur, a little grin still on his face. Good...the rogue lands hadn't softened her that much. It was hard not to simple throw himself into a good battle. Every move he made was calculated and well rehearsed. He needed to see how she reacted to different attacks rather than simply having an all-out brawl. He was just about sold on letting her in, though.

"You certainly show signs of demon life," he said as he darted in quickly in a feint, jerking back at the last second and making a quick move to the side. He pounced at her haunches, leaving his own wide open. It was an invitation, really. If she took advantage of his attack and made one of her own it was a sure thing that she'd be a Freeborn before the day was done.

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas