Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
So it's been a while - Help me answer a "hypothetical" q?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geh
  :P
View Results

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 am
Hey guys, its been a few years! I thought I'd ask you guys since I'm looking for an unbiased answer.

So, say you'd been going out with someone, not boyfriend and girlfriend, but exclusive, for about 3 months, starting almost immediately after they left their ex, but knowing each other and that you liked each other for a few weeks before they broke up, and with he and she staying as good friends and still living with each other (but in seperate rooms) due to them already doing so:

If you knew he would never accept being asked not to be friends with her, because they've been best friends for almost 5 years, and you found out that they didn't have sex, but did some sexual stuff one night (nudity, talking, touching themselves), but the person you were now dating promised it would never happen again and it was a slip up...

What would you think? Do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:51 am
Break things off, immediately.

Even if you were not dating, you said you were exclusive. What he did is not excusable. Who says he wouldn't slip up again, especially since they live literally feet away from each other?  

LeRaven

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:34 am
I'd go ******** her behind his back and then never talk to either one again.

JUST STRUT AWAY WITH MY PAIR OF STUNNA SHADES AND HIGH TOP REEBOKS AS I POP MY COLLAR AND FLUFF MY MULLET.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 pm
Xiporah

JUST STRUT AWAY WITH MY PAIR OF STUNNA SHADES AND HIGH TOP REEBOKS AS I POP MY COLLAR AND FLUFF MY MULLET.
I gotta agree with Xippy on this one.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

X-Intercept II

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 pm
chinotenshi
Xiporah

I gotta agree with Xippy on this one.
yeah, definitely have sex with her to get back at him. seduce her or something

if you dont manage to do so, just break it off. he clearly still has feelings for her and they live together so that's a recipe for disaster  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:33 pm
When you're done be like ALL YA'LL ******** IS USED GOODS.  

Xiporah

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:07 pm
Haha I said hypothetical!

I'm actually the ex girlfriend. I was wondering how she would react. She told him she understands it was an uncontrolled action and she's fine with it....

The weird thing is he felt terribly guilty about that because it was something he did without thinking and purely driven by lust. He doesn't feel bad, or feel the need to tell her about us not technically having sex, but getting half naked and him touching me through my underwear to get me off, then getting himself off every day for the last 3 dats. Because he is consciously aware that he's deciding to do it but not go beyond the line and actually go to sex.

I asked him the other day why he's in a relationship with her and he said he doesn't know.

*exasperation *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:42 pm
Send her a snapchat confession. It is best to get these things out in the open as soon as possible. I am willing to bet she'd be willing to even become your best friend because of your earnestness and honesty. moo  

Bad Advice Cow

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:38 pm
Your update doesn't make my suggestion any less relevant. It matters not which party you were in this tale. Seduce them both, drop the bomb and leave nothing but emotional destruction in your wake. Leave them to discard the pieces of their shattered relationship.

The fact that he did anything with you means their relationship was doomed anyway. You merely quickened the ending.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:24 am
Would you tell her?  

Frizzzz

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:36 am
I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games