Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meh
  Beh
View Results

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:36 pm
This may mean I'll lurk in here a bit more again...

So.

Um.

Hi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:46 am
'Allo.  

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 am
I saw that. sad

I've been unfriending people I no longer talked to or never really knew that well in the first place in the past few months. Then when Ernya shut down my friend list shot back up because I added a bunch of friends from there that I was able to get in touch with.

I am kinda thinking another purge is needed. I have like 180 friends. TOO MANY FRENDZ

Also hope you didn't think I was talking about you in my response to that one status you posted. I wasn't, I wasn't talking about anyone but my grandfather's dead wife. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:44 pm
Xiporah
I saw that. sad

I've been unfriending people I no longer talked to or never really knew that well in the first place in the past few months. Then when Ernya shut down my friend list shot back up because I added a bunch of friends from there that I was able to get in touch with.

I am kinda thinking another purge is needed. I have like 180 friends. TOO MANY FRENDZ

Also hope you didn't think I was talking about you in my response to that one status you posted. I wasn't, I wasn't talking about anyone but my grandfather's dead wife. smile
I never do friend purges, I just have an anxiety attack and delete months worth of my own posts that aren't pics of the cats.

I don't think I even got to your comment before I deactivated. I never should have ******** said anything in the ******** first place. When I do reactivate it, I'll probably delete everything from this year so far and whatever survived my last post purge in 2015.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:46 pm
The Reverend Menagerie
'Allo.
Hi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:47 pm
howdy. long time no talk.  

X-Intercept II

Mega Man-Lover