Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello, hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:42 pm
I would like to apologize for my sudden and prolonged absence, I had lost my job and unable to find another, or rather be hired to one comparable, I feel into a bit of a funk. I would not call it a depression, but I was certainly not myself.

However I have started back into the workforce, managing three jobs now, well two one was the mall Santa people, the other I am techincally awaiting a background check but my employment started when I accepted the job *shrug*

Anyways.... I have found my way back now and am looking forward to jumping back in or even starting over, if you know me you understand that I have multiple characters in mind at any given time most never form but some do stick. I do believe I am rambling now, but I will wrap this up, still in a bit of a funk, holiday season away from my family, wife and son excluded in that, so if I do not seem quite all here I do apologize.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:57 pm
just glad to have you back! emotion_hug
Tomthetank
I would like to apologize for my sudden and prolonged absence, I had lost my job and unable to find another, or rather be hired to one comparable, I feel into a bit of a funk. I would not call it a depression, but I was certainly not myself.

However I have started back into the workforce, managing three jobs now, well two one was the mall Santa people, the other I am techincally awaiting a background check but my employment started when I accepted the job *shrug*

Anyways.... I have found my way back now and am looking forward to jumping back in or even starting over, if you know me you understand that I have multiple characters in mind at any given time most never form but some do stick. I do believe I am rambling now, but I will wrap this up, still in a bit of a funk, holiday season away from my family, wife and son excluded in that, so if I do not seem quite all here I do apologize.
User Image

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash