Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Aieyene just got a huge growth spurt.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:07 am
She used to be 5'11. But suddenly she's growing a lot. A WHOLE LOT!!!! Eventually she becomes 7' 2". She's freaking out that everything is soo small. Mari thinks she is totally weird for growing since she is jsut 5'6". But Aieyene can't help it. eek Her people are tall I guess. Aieyene is just freaking out, she hates it when she forgets to duck down when she enters doors, and then hits her head, oww. She is really tall. To talk to people she has to like often kneel down on her knees to see eye to eye. She hates bumping into the door frame, and her bed becomes too small for her.

Her parents aren't that tall, but they do have ancestry to a couple of siblings who grown to be really tall. So she got the gene. When she goes into the school bus, it's terrible, she has to bend over soo much. She loves being outside soo much so she can stand tall. In Mari's house, when Aieyene stands tall, she almost touches the ceiling. Only just 6 inches away. Aieyene thinks she's a freak, but Mari and others think she is a very very tall cute sexy woman. Aieyene is skinny so she looks even taller. She needs a new bed.

Her distant siblings stand at like 7'6 and 7'10 respectively. And the tallest record for her species is about 9' 11". She's scared but Mari says that everyone is looking at her cuz she is a huge very very tall gorgeous young lady. when ppl look at her, she blushes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:05 pm
And I do sometimes wear glasses yes. No I do not see weirdly!!!!!! That'd be the first thing I'd notice once I wore glasses, I'd be all like "OH HEY, why do things look weirdly and curved" then they'd be all like "Oh guess it's an error". So yeah. I think I"m gonna get contacts cuz they sit right on your eye and stuff. So nothing distorts at all. It's weird. Wearing glasses feels weird. Nothing distorts but still feels weird. I feel like I'm gonna need to wear glasses or something all the time soon. I just do. Once I wear my bro's glasses, everything seems more clear and amazing. It's weird.

It just seems like I see weird. I see the edges of the lens/frames on the glasses, it's weird. Soo weird like something is on my head making me see something. Feels weird. I"m wearing glasses right now, feels weird. I think I see weird. I dunno. Can't tell. I guess I see normally!!!  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:09 pm
I'm totally wearing glasses right now!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen I dunno. I see the outer frames, it's weird. All I see is the area in front of me.

My vision looks like a big oval. Outside the frame is blurry, so it's weird. Oh well, guess I won't look outside my oval lens. twisted I feel like such a geek. Wearing glasses in all. Still things look soo clear. Weird. Betcha my old enemies wouldn't think I see weirdly, I don't. Thinks are soo straight it scares me. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:25 pm
Outside my oval glasses, it is kinda blurry. Don't wanna go outside my area. I can see around me just fine but once I put my bro's glasses on, I wanna like keep them on me. It's weird. Once I started wearing my bro's glasses, I feel like I have to wear them to see around them. Everything is soo clear. It's weird. Crazy.

So I am seeing you all through a lens, but still, everything is straight. Don't get me on that. Why would glasses make things curve unless it is strong. I am seeing through a glasses, and nothing distorts. Everything looks soo clear through them. So yeah. Why would they? I actually see normally through them. I think. Ok yes I do. I can just tell that something is on me and stuff so I can tell a lens is on me making me see really well. Ok I give up. I see the reality. Doesn't matter what happens, what I see is the reality. Even if I go blind. O.O  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff