Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
STAR WARS VII!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:07 am
So have you seen it yet? I heard it is like the best movie of all time. Even more than Jurassic World. I dunno. I wanna see it but not when it is packed. So yeah.

But yeah I heard it is like really really good. Being Disney in all. I mean if disney is putting out good animated films that started the new disney rennaisance, i'm not surprised that this film is like really really goodly rated. We are in a NEW DISNEY RENNAISANCE FOR NOT JUST ANIMATED DISNEY, BUT DISNEY FILMS OVERALL!!!!!!!! I knew it was going to be good. Disney has been putting loads of great s**t out, like animated films in stuff. I knew it was gonna be good. It just sucks I haven't seen it yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:12 am
Yeah Disney is like god right now. Especially with their animated films right now. If their animated films are doing well, of course their live action films are going to do the same. I'm not surprised. I'm glad Disney did it. I"m soo proud of Disney!!!!!!!! They are soo great. The best family company ever. I knew they could have pulled it off for star wars. I knew it. Good job Disney!!!!!!! I and my bros will always be loyal to you. Great job even know I haven't seen the film yet but with 95% rotten tommatoes rating, I know i won't be dissapointed.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:17 am
I knew it was going to be good. Disney has been putting loads of great crap out, so I knew it was going to be good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:25 am
If it beats Jurassic World than woe is me!!!!!!! O.O Crazy!!!!! Jurassic world made more than Titanic, so theres no way Star Wars can make more than Avatar. If it does, then yeah we have really great taste in modern films. And I thought Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2 was like zombies at the theater, but Star Wars is terrible. HP was like zombies on black friday coming to the theater to see the film. Midnight showings was 22 million alone. Crazy!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine star wars. Probably zombies killing each other to get the best seats. I dunno. Crazy!!!!!!! At least Aviator 10 isn't that bad cuz it's in the middle of nowhere in ALamogordo, nm. So not much ppl go there, except on weekends.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:37 am
Great to have a movie theater in the middle of nowhere. surprised Used to be at the mall in the 90s until like 2007 with only 5 screens (Cinema 5). Then it got built in the area where the relief route (the bypass) is located, so it looks like random huge 10 screen movie theater in the middle of nowhere in the desert. I drive by it all the time cuz I take the bypass to get to work in Tularosa at Dollar General, cuz if I drove through town it would be hell. Speed limit is 45 and they go like 30-35, pisses me off. Thank god for the bypass cuz my bro Blaine lives on Challenger on Airport Road which is the last community suburb area in Alamo until you hit the base. So I always go on bypass to get to Tularosa. And I saw a huge *@$*(@*($*(@B load of cars at the theater on Friday (even in dirt lot) when coming home from work, where SUnday it didn't look bad at all. So yeah. Weird theater. But great to have it in middle of nowhere. Going on weekdays on M to Thursday, is awesome. Barely anyone. Besides us in theather, there'd be like at the most 5 to 10 other ppl. It's great. Also cuz I ever only see a whole bunch of cars on the weekends, Fri and Saturday. So most ppl go on weekends at the theater. Weekdays are like dead, so it's is great. So yeah. Great to have random movie theater in the middle of nowhere. The area it's built in they thought that alamogordo would grow in population enough to have like enough houses where it would look like suburbs and then random businesses in the bypass area. turns out that never happened. Alamogordo dropped in population from 2000 to 2010 from 35000 to like 30000. So that'll never happen. Cuz everyone hates this town. So now it's the random movie theater in the middle of nowhere. Nothing surrounds it at all, except 2 gov buildings like precheck, background check place. Other than that, it's isolated. Desert surrounds it. Love their popcorn deal though.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games