• Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:53 pm
chinotenshi
Chielle_Asaki
chinotenshi
Chielle_Asaki
Junai Bokunenjin
World of Warcraft... because, y'know... I'm lame.

I've recently gone back to that cos...bored. But I still hate the garrison crap >_>
I'm still not seeing the point of them, though I just started my garrison up. I've got followers who will complete missions that supposedly give me archaeology pieces, but then they don't show up at all.

Archaeology fragments are also found in the mine in the mining carts occasionally.
Wait, there's a mine in my garrison? I just upgraded to a level 2 garrison and don't recall seeing a mine.

Yeah it's basically out near where you killed the giant ettin thing when you first arrived. Walk to the east and you should have a quest to go down there and slay a Goren to open the mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:25 pm
Chielle_Asaki
chinotenshi
Chielle_Asaki
chinotenshi
Chielle_Asaki
Junai Bokunenjin
World of Warcraft... because, y'know... I'm lame.

I've recently gone back to that cos...bored. But I still hate the garrison crap >_>
I'm still not seeing the point of them, though I just started my garrison up. I've got followers who will complete missions that supposedly give me archaeology pieces, but then they don't show up at all.

Archaeology fragments are also found in the mine in the mining carts occasionally.
Wait, there's a mine in my garrison? I just upgraded to a level 2 garrison and don't recall seeing a mine.

Yeah it's basically out near where you killed the giant ettin thing when you first arrived. Walk to the east and you should have a quest to go down there and slay a Goren to open the mine.
Huh. I haven't picked up that quest yet. My toon with the garrison is what I use when I play together with my husband. I don't use her otherwise.
I'm just pissed that I had several follower missions that were supposed to give me archaeology fragments and I didn't get a SINGLE ONE, despite completing the missions successfully.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas