Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How many forehead lines/wrinkles do you have? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many forehead lines do you have?
  None
  Just 1
  5 or more
  DUnno, they are random
View Results

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:42 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
also your comments of violence are REEEEAAAALLLLY not good.

like... the kind of not good, like could possibly go the police and file a report or if nothing else get you in trouble with gaia.

you obviously seem very violent. you may want to get help or something.

also dont't try to edit them. they've been screencapped heart
I don't care about gaia anymore. It's real life that matters, not what a bunch of text says. RIGHT? Real life matters. Not a bunch of code and test created by a bunch of nerds. I'm already done with gaia anyways.

good thing you don't care about gaia because wow that is some violent stuff you have going on that will be a great report because wow i feel kind of unsafe now.

and it'll also make a great police report. 4laugh you can't threaten people, especially because we know you know where she lives.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:44 pm
i wonder how long it would take to get to you once we file the report...  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:48 pm
Oh cmon, not like the police are going to come to our doors. What is this 1984? I've gotta go to work tomorrow at 2pm. I'm a law abiding citizen. I work for a living.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:59 pm
Anaya the Bee
Oh cmon, not like the police are going to come to our doors. What is this 1984? I've gotta go to work tomorrow at 2pm. I'm a law abiding citizen. I work for a living.

this is obviously 2015. gosh, do you need a calendar?

also you may work for a living, but that was still a clear threat and that's not very law abiding of you considering that's... you know.... illegal. and threats, even via internet, are taken very seriously by the police because there have been cases before of threats online and then violence.

and after a police report is done, they would have to come to your door to at least question you.

because i feel very unsafe and AM VERY CONCERNED FOR MY DEAREST GIRLFRIEND  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 pm
Oh you have nothing to worry about. I have better things to do then make you and Michelle feel unsafe. Like make money since I live with my brother and he got fired from his math teacher jobs the past 2 years in a row and he just accepted the position at mountain view middle for 8th grade math. But he is still only under a permanent sub since he registered to sub cuz he needed money, I mean I am providing for him cuz I have the stable job, where he has to use his credit card to pay for his bills, it's terrible for him. One day he is at 32000 income for math teacher, then by summer he is at 0 cuz the b*****d principle at the AHS high school refused to renew his contract. So yeah he is now feeling it so I am glad he is finally going to get some income so I don't have to help him out. I mean we are triplets, and he used his brother Brandon in ALbuquerque to pay for his car payment, cuz we are triplets and we really love and really look out for each other. We will help each other til the end of time. So I am practically providing for Blaine cuz he won't get paid til late December. I'm so glad he is at mountain view, but he better get the main full time contract 8th grade math teacher job cuz that is what they originally interviewed him for. For now he is only earning sub pay but is totally loving his students and walking in as if he is their new teacher. He better be. He is doing a great job to get to those 8th graders. If he is refused the position, at least he can still sub anywhere else, but he isn't walking in as a sub, he is walking in as their new 8th grade math teacher. It'd be stupid if Mr Cardiel (the principle of Mount View) didn't choose BLaine and instead chose the hot and new fresh out of college random girl person instead. Cuz that is his other choice. Blaine will be pissed if cardiel chooses her. Cuz she is hot and new fresh out of college, where Blaine has 3 years of high school teaching experience. So yeah. There are soo many permanent subs at Mountain View Middle school it's not even funny. This school district is soo corrupt that not chossing blaine means the end of the world. No wonder everyone steals at Dollar General. When I was in school from 2001 to 2008 when I graduated, the only teacher change I have ever experienced was in 8th grade where Mrs Jernigan our 8th grade history teacher left, and we had to get a new teacher Mrs Lucas instead. But that was it. Nothing more.

Now teacher changes happening suddenly is like a commodity. I mean more permanent subs more than ever. It's like you go to a class with a teacher, but there is like a high chance that the teacher may change. It's rediculous. We never had teacher changes when we were in school from 2001-2008, only Mrs Jernigan to Mrs Lucas in 8th grade. Other than that, none. Now students getting new teachers happening suddenly during the school year is becoming a commodity. Permanent subs are more common more than ever. It's terrible. What a stupid town we live in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:53 pm
No reply? that's what I thought. The world is terrible. You all are just obstacles in my path in this stupid first person live game thing, and all your role is is to make sure I don't achieve my goal and to totally get me to break down and kill myself and get game over. Sometimes, you codes get soo evil and almost made me like that.

I don't want game over, I want to continue to age so I can see what kind of wrinkles I get. I totally do. But I still just feel like we are all in some kind of game, totally realistic game where everything is first person where we can do anything and do whatever we want and impact the future players who come in (new born babies). But intense hardcore gamers could totally screw up the world, creating violence, conflict, formulating their own governments, taking over. It's terrible. I feel like this is all a game. If you can't stand up to the experienced gamers who have claimed the games world "Which we call Earth", might as well game over yourself and jump off bridge (AHHH, game over).

This is why in our realm, I hope no game like this is ever created. On online games, people can be terrible and take over everything and control everything, but hope that doesn't get out of hand here. If it does, better train your but off to get to lv 99 so you can kill evil US soldiers in one hit and perform a coup to control the gov.

But seriously, I think this is all a game. It's like .hack where once we log in, we will never return to the so called "REAL WORLD" unless we either complete the game and die in honor (growing old and retiring in peace knowing we have done everything and die in sleep, the end), or get ourselves killed and get game over." I know most people get game over. I feel the only plot to this game is to make a difference to the world. I think this game has existed since at least 3000bc, cuz I can totally see back then how much the ancient people have totally screwed up the game. I think the game started soo simple, where we just farm and form communities and survive, but then people take it too far and create civilizations and try to control others due to players following them and obeying them as their leader. Yeah, this game/ or world has gone to s**t. I'm waiting for zombies to happen, that way at least it will feel more like a video game.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:15 am
moxieroe
this is obviously 2015. gosh, do you need a calendar?

also you may work for a living, but that was still a clear threat and that's not very law abiding of you considering that's... you know.... illegal. and threats, even via internet, are taken very seriously by the police because there have been cases before of threats online and then violence.

and after a police report is done, they would have to come to your door to at least question you.

because i feel very unsafe and AM VERY CONCERNED FOR MY DEAREST GIRLFRIEND
And it's because of this and me taking things too seriously, it's the reason why I have soo many forehead lines. I never joke, and such, I always take things too seriously. No wonder i have so much forehead lines. If this account gets banned, I'll literally have like 25 random forehead lines. I counted mine earlier and I have like 16ish. the more you have, the more stressful and miserable your life is. Thanks!!!!!! crying People in the chaterbox have either said "a bajillion", or they post a picture of a girl getting botox.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff