Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Traveling Strangers (Aedan x Imanti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:19 am
User ImageHe had been wandering for a while now and was beginning to ask himself so many questions. Mainly what his purpose in life was. And where he belonged. He loved his homelands, but he was wondering if perhaps it was time for him to find himself another place to call home. He was fairly certain Velia would be in toe. The two of them were close friends and she needed someone to look after her. Not that he doubted her abilities, she was just the kind to attract trouble every now and again.

He was fairly certain he was near some other prides and was considering actually going to check some of them out. He wanted to see what everyone had to offer before making a concrete decision about leaving his pride. Plus he'd have to tell Velia and he knew that she would probably ask a million questions and he wanted to have a solid answer for each of the ones she might ask. He liked to be prepared like that.

The young lion padded softly through the changing tundra and he thought he spotted a form that wasn't too far ahead. He paused for a moment to watch the form and realized by the gait alone it was another lion. He figured he'd go and check it out and see who it was and where they were going.

SpuddyZombie
we can still rp them though<3<3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:01 pm
Imanti looked out to the distance, she spotted a male lion walking towards her. She was unsure at first, but noticed his walk wasn't threatening. She trotted over to him, kicking a bit of dirt behind her. Her tail flicked with each step as she walked over to the stranger.

When she got to see him more clearly she spoke up. "Hello, what are you doing wandering around alone in these parts?" She asked him curiously, but in a gentle way to show she wasn't threatening.

AstoriaFallen

SpuddyZombie

Demonic Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:13 pm
SpuddyZombie

Aedan watched her carefully as the female approached at a rather fast pace but she seemed friendly for the most part, at least she wasn't coming off as aggressive, so that was at least a good sign. Golden gaze twinkled as she spoke and he gave a little smile. "I'm actually out on my Pilgrimage from my home pride." Though he realized that didn't really state at all what he was doing.

"In my pride we have a name we are given at birth, and a name we discover for ourselves while we are away from our pride. That is what I am doing."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:28 pm
Imanti never really spoke to pridemembers before, mostly rouges that weren't tied to any group or packs. She was very curious on how they lived, and wanted to learn more.

She nodded and said "I see, thats interesting. I was only given one name by my mother. But I never grew up in a pride, we lived as rouges. I'm curious about pride life though. "

She looked around the area, seeing the vast plains that laid before them, taking look to see if she spotted anyone else. She smiled and looked back at the lion. "My name is Imanti by the way, whats yours?"

AstoriaFallen
Ahh, finally got this done lol

SpuddyZombie

Demonic Werewolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out