Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[PRP] Of Demons and Psychopaths (Iesha/Phosphor)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image

There was something about returning from a viking that put a bit of pep in one's step. Iesha hadn't been back in the pride a day, but she was already itching for action. There was simply too much energy running through her to be contained. Getting out had felt amazing; much better than being cooped up with the Freeborn and Thralls.

Too bad she'd been "discouraged" from sparring for a while, other wise that's exactly where she would have been. Iesha's joining duel had been horrific, and only now was she realizing how bad it had been. At the time it was all in good fun, but the damage she had done to the other female had left her with a healer for weeks. To this day Iesha couldn't look Mitra in the eye without feeling guilty. Whoops.

Without a purpose she was left to wander, and that was never good. Iesha's paw steps had taken her to the coast, where she watched the waves crash against the cliffs. "What would it be like to jump from one of those..." She wondered aloud.

SilverLutz
I suck for being so late with this!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:16 am
User Image Phosphor was having a very good day. He'd been a captain for a few moons now and the feeling was finally starting to get comfortable. He was interviewing lions to take on Vikings to see if they'd fit in his crew and he was honestly surprised at how many were eager to join him. He was sure it was so they could get their paws on that Reaver title or some treasures to bring home and not so much because it was him that was the captain, but still. It was nice to see so many enthusiastic lions!

He strolled along the edge of the rocky shore, taking a walk by the sea to think about his band. So far he had two potential lions, one a young Freeborn who was aching to become a Reaver but that didn't have all the qualities of a typical Stormborn, and another who was older and battle-worn, a valuable asset to his growing group. Everyone was level-headed and he doubted they'd butt heads with him, which was good. But what he really needed was some bite, some spitfire, someone who wasn't afraid to leap before they looked...

The question from the lioness a few paces before him was carried on the wind to his ears and Phosphor had to grin. Well, if that wasn't good timing he didn't know what was.

"I'd say it would be a bit painful if you landed on those rocks but rather exhilarating if you managed to miss them," he said as he approached, peering over the side to the churning sea below. "Certainly a gamble, though."

Painted Moose
Phew, sorry that took so long! Things are settling down now, my friend's wedding is over so I can focus on RP again X3

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:59 am
SilverLutz

Turning her head from the violent water, Iesha took in the form before her. He was a big b*****d, that's for sure, but she vaguely remembered hearing something about this one. Was he the one that ate all those berries and threw up on himself?

She kind of hoped he was.

Her maw quirked into a sort of manic grin. "It would, wouldn't it? Makes me want to give it a go even more now." Her paws itched to jump over the ledge, just to see if she could survive it, but that one last shred of self preservation left in her kept Iesha from doing it. "I bet it would feel like climbing up a bull elephant." Now THAT had been an experience!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm
"Climbing...up a bull elephant?" Phosphor repeated, brows raising in surprise. "You say that as if you know what that feels like." He waited expectantly for her answer, curious now to know if she actually had done that. A bull elephant was no laughing matter, but this lioness was contemplating leaping off a cliff into impending doom. Something about her grin made him think that she was the adrenaline junkie type and, if she was, his mind was already working to proposition her to join his band after a test Viking. He currently had two males that were like him, steady and calculating, and while he was glad to have them they did need a loose cannon. Someone that would be willing to be the dummy, the distraction, the one to charge in headfirst without worrying about injury.

Painted Moose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:33 am
SilverLutz

"What, you've never done it?" Iesha clucked her tongue with a little laugh. "It's such a thrill! For the longest time you don't know if you'll live or die, but you're focused so you just keep climbing! And then you're there and whoops - what now? So you bite it as hard as you can to distract it while you jump off and run like hell."

As she talked she moved her paws to illustrate her points, using little claw movements to demonstrate climbing. Her eyes were practically glowing as she talked. There was just nothing better than getting into situations like that!

"I was in the Firekin before this place and let me tell you; total killjoys. Strong, big ol brutes but order this and order that. You can't just stretch out and smack the s**t out of something for the fun of it, you know?"

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games