Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:12 am
Heras Box

Isolder hopped from foot to foot, "I am so ready, which brings me to my surprise," He rushed over to the florist and gathered her yellow bouquet. "I got these for you to celebrate out journey together, and because they are beautiful and so are you." He bowed blushing and offered the bouquet to her. "I am assured they will hold up for a while wrapped in wet cloth then when we get to Oba I'm sure it would be a cinch to dry them. I thought, well the perfume reminded me of you."

Kalith watched the display with knowing eyes, real suttle Isolder. He was most eager to be on the way. It felt to him like this would potentially be a longer journey and that meant being further away from these darn rocks, which to his mind was all to the good. He snorted decisively.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:54 am
Duke Edward Drake

"Surprise..?" Ming stared after him as he rushed away to get something. Confusedly she lowered her eyes to Kalith as if the creature would somehow gain the ability to talk and tell her what was going on. When Isolder made his way back over with flowers in hand Ming'we felt her cheek warm. "Oh! Iso!" Unable to help herself she practically squealed and tackled the shifter in a hug. With the bouquet in hand she planted kiss after kiss onto his cheek before she let go. "I don't deserve you, you know." The blond sniffed the fragrance of the beautiful flora and took Isolder's hand once again. The color in her cheeks stayed for some time as she seemed smitten with the gift that he'd given to her. "Now I shall have to get you something."

She peeked at him as she hid half her face in the bouquet but kept her smile. Pulling Iso closer she walked away from the market and toward Tale so that they could get their journey underway.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:19 pm
Heras Box

Isolder grinned and rubbed his cheek, "You already have." Gods she was delightful, he was so lucky. It was definitely worth the simple gift for the sight of her smiling beneath that bouquet, not to mention the shower of kisses he got. He sighed happily. Adventure, familiars, Ming~ What could be better? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Kalith hopped along with a lot more energy stopping once in a while to get a pet from either of his twolegs. They were traveling in a new direction! He was excited.

"Do you think hes figured out where we are going yet?" Isolder asked idly as he watched the Zanteer frolic. Ming's hand was still clasped in his and it felt good there.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff