Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
WHAT HAPPENED TO ZOMBIE GIRL ALI?!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:25 am
YOu all will tell me now. What did any of you do? stare Why does it say the zombie girl ali account is blocked/banned? why? DO ANY OF YOU KNOW? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:26 am
This is Beau/Aoi by the way. What the hell is going on and what did any of you do? I hvaen't done anything.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 am
And it's just stupid and sad. I mean I haven't done anything to anyone on my zombie account. SOo stupid. If Gaia is this stupid and strict, no wonder I don't ever go on it. It's ******** retarded if they track ppl down like this. Soo ******** stupid. Gaia is headquartered in California, they are already doomed no matter what we do. Gaia is a stupid joke now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 am
You have insulted women on that account. Also I'm pretty sure if they have proof that that is a mule account to one of your previous ones they can automatically band because you insulted people in the past.

But I'm not really sure about that I would have to look into the rules.  

Shikume
Crew

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:35 am
s**t man, I'm sorry about that. I have no idea what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:13 pm
Nakadakari Yuuki
YOu all will tell me now. What did any of you do? stare Why does it say the zombie girl ali account is blocked/banned? why? DO ANY OF YOU KNOW? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also don't they give you notice why your account got banned through email  

Shikume
Crew

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:39 pm
Shikume
Nakadakari Yuuki
also don't they give you notice why your account got banned through email
I'm sure it's trolling. I've posted bunch of useless topics through the chatterbox recently, but now they are gone so I know it may have to do with trolling. But I have no idea what the email for the zombie girl ali account used to ******** gaia mods banning me, they don't even get paid. Why the ******** would anyone work for Gaia unless they have plenty of spare time? It's stupid. ******** Gaia company. I work for retail and if they treat people like this, even past people who have been on this site since they first started, then they are bound to collapse. I know they are. they don't even know that anime isn't popular anymore. We've all have found better things to do in our life so this site is a thing of the past. I know it is for me. stare Gaias going down in a few years.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm
They are just stupid to realize that I am living in real life making a great success of living. I betcha most Gaian mods are poor and don't know what to do with their lives. surprised  

Anaya the Bee

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:24 pm
Nakadakari Yuuki
They are just stupid to realize that I am living in real life making a great success of living. I betcha most Gaian mods are poor and don't know what to do with their lives. surprised
You should have just posted on the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 pm
Shikume
Nakadakari Yuuki
SO IT WAS YOU? arrow  

Anaya the Bee

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:34 am
Nakadakari Yuuki
Shikume
Nakadakari Yuuki
SO IT WAS YOU? arrow
You are a dork, you know I didn't report you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:46 pm
I miss my topics. crying  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas