Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Dating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blah
  Gah
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:09 pm
I forgot how akward dating can be... One of the guys that I was taking to kept asking me if I would like to have children some day. I just told the flat out truth, if I meet the right guy and he would be willing to be a help with the child maybe I would. Also another fun thing he asked is why I haven't been married before... We weren't really dating yet (in a relationship way) just getting to know each other. I felt the things he was asking was way to personal for not being in a relationship yet...

not going out again with him. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:24 pm
That sounds quite awkward. Usually, if I go out on dates, if you can even call 'em dates, I just talk about geeky things. Last date I had we talked about Dragon Age: Inquisition for the whole evenin'. It was great.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm
Semok
That sounds quite awkward. Usually, if I go out on dates, if you can even call 'em dates, I just talk about geeky things. Last date I had we talked about Dragon Age: Inquisition for the whole evenin'. It was great.
That's great 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:04 am
I've been in a relationship for 3 years, I've completely forgotten what dating is like.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:47 pm
Shikume
I forgot how akward dating can be... One of the guys that I was taking to kept asking me if I would like to have children some day. I just told the flat out truth, if I meet the right guy and he would be willing to be a help with the child maybe I would. Also another fun thing he asked is why I haven't been married before... We weren't really dating yet (in a relationship way) just getting to know each other. I felt the things he was asking was way to personal for not being in a relationship yet...

not going out again with him. ninja

Gah!! Dating is no fun. That's pretty personal stuff for a first date....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:47 pm
Well, as a practical person those questions make sense. If kids aren't important to him, then he wants to know if you're the same before any attachment forms.

I've never really dated though, all my relationships have been with friends. Strangers don't interest/scare me lol.

But if you want the same things, it makes it easier for long term as opposed to falling in love and finding you just have to go separate ways.  

Protedgy

Niteshade903

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:33 pm
Protedgy
Well, as a practical person those questions make sense. If kids aren't important to him, then he wants to know if you're the same before any attachment forms.

I've never really dated though, all my relationships have been with friends. Strangers don't interest/scare me lol.

But if you want the same things, it makes it easier for long term as opposed to falling in love and finding you just have to go separate ways.

I agree that asking about if you both want children someday is important to know, but I feel asking why she has never been married before is inappropriate. I always hate it when guys at the bar are like "No way. Why is a girl like you single?" Uh, because none of your damn business. You are single too. What's wrong with you that you're single?  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games