Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I am back, but not like it is going to matter.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 am
Cuz I just don't care anymore. Cool4 is the owner of the guild not me. So yeah. I just accepted back so I could post about what my life was like now in stuff and to see what you all are up to, since I see this guild as a social network site thingy where even though I don't know you guys in real life, you guys are still a big part of my friendship grid. I love to use this place so I could never forget you all. I love you all and even though I don't know you in real life, I still like to consider you all good friends. So thank you!!!!!!!!! This is why I am here. Yes Semok I do consider you a great friend, probably one of the best. I'm so glad you all have been here this long. Gaia is a social networking friend thing I can't ever leave. I thank you all for that. However, cool4, and shikume or danny or teatime I still think you own this place, so do whatever you want to it, but I guess you don't care much so oh well. I just love having a site to see you all still....i never want to forget you all. You all mean a lot to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 am
My brothers could abandon this site with open arms but they abandoned this place in like 2006 2007ish. I betcha they don't remember any of their friends they had on gaia.

Me, I continued onwards and now you guys are a friendship part of my life I just don't want to forget. I just can't. Cuz I've been around for soo long and I just can't abandon you all for good.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 am
🍌  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items