Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre
DC Universe Comics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:09 pm
To Iconic and well known characters from series such as Batman, Superman, The Flash, and Green Lantern, to the members of the Teen Titans, and to characters like Zod and Martian Manhunter, this thread is for showing of your super cosplays and for general discussion of the Dc Universe Comics!

I believe that it's safe to say that most people have a general knowledge about the DC Universe series. There's a plethora of movies made for the series, as well as TV shows and video games. DC Characters can normally be found at nearly any convention you go to as well, due to the overwhelming popularity. There's also a lot of hype around anything new and upcoming in DC series as well. (Ex. Games such as Injustice and DC Universe online, and upcoming movies such as Suicide Squad that had been featured at comic con, and was big talk for quite awhile.)

I encourage you all to post pictures of your cosplays, your experience with the series, and how you got into it as well!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:51 pm
I love Batman!

I love how you mentioned Teen Titans! I want to cosplay as Starfire so bad! She was always my favourite when watching the cartoon growing up.

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:29 am
One of my all time favorite TV DC Comic series is "Smallville". They did a wonderful job in this series portraying what Superman was like growing up. Now their is going to be a "Supergirl" series coming this Fall. I can't wait to watch it!!  
Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games