Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:45 am
User Image

Most might have thought her touched for going into the jungle without another cor'osta or a mori'osta. But there were answers Umarth needed. Yes, she was a demon through and through. But within her veins flowed the blood of the Coven as well. With everything that was going on...she needed to know. She needed to know if the shadows at their borders were survivors, or if they were truly ghosts. She needed to know if there was a chance any of her siblings were alive, if any of her family was alive.

So she sat in the darkness of the jungle, patient, and waited.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

The lioness that was inside the borders was one Mzuka was not familiar with. But she knew that sort of stance anywhere. The lioness was waiting. Waiting for what, she did not know. But there was something to her...The shape of her muzzle, the way she held herself, the sharpness of her canine teeth when she opened her mouth...

Yes, there was Mwana blood in that one. And so the Malkia of the Damu-vizuka descended from the trees, from the dark recesses of the jungle, stopping a couple of lion-lengths away from the darker lioness.

"Yes?"

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:19 pm
The lioness before her was blood and moonlight, fangs sharper than her own when the other opened her mouth to speak. And she'd been so very quiet. Umarth took a deep breath, then spoke with a level voice, giving away no emotion. "You are one of the ghosts in this jungle? One of the ghosts that has been draining and leaving the kills found on the borders of the jungle and within the jungle?" She had so many questions, so many concerns. But she had to be patient. To be calm.

There was a lot at stake.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:27 pm
"Yes, I am. I have been here for quite some time. I am Mzuka." She chuckled, circling the waiting lioness, getting a measure of her. "I was once Mwana-a'lela, born in Death's Cradle with no life to me." She stopped again in front of the female, smirk on her muzzle. "And now...now I and mine have outlasted the living pride. We are the Damu-vizuka now, come to reclaim our home and be as we were meant to be. And what of you, fellow nightwalker? You smell of blood and life, and bear the marks of Mwana heritage. Who are you?"  

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:46 pm
So she WAS Mwana, once upon a time! Umarth stood tall, chin up a bit as she smirked. "My father was Mwana. I am Umarth, cor'osta of the Aegnor'hini. Perhaps you know us by a different name, however. The Aikanaro'hini." The demons had once been allies with the vampires, and perhaps...perhaps that would help keep the whole thing from escalating. They couldn't afford animosity right then...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:34 pm
"Ooooh, the demons. Well, welcome back! How do you fare? Things were so empty in the lands outside the jungle!" She knew of their demonic 'cousins' of sorts, of their neighbors. She wasn't after all, stupid. A few demons bore Mwana blood, a few Mwana had born demon blood. It was just the way of things. "So what is it you need to speak about, Umarth?"  

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:31 pm
"We fare well. We are stronger for the trials we have faced, and we stand with more members than before." That was something she was very, very thankful for. Even though they had lost some...Jr., Marinette, Phosphor, Mahewa, to name a few. Even a good number of Verge'lian's brood were gone or missing.

"We need to speak of boundaries, Mzuka. Because your ghosts have been crossing them, likely without meaning to." She took a deep breath. "Part of this jungle is ours, too, Mzuka. Always has been."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm
They'd been crossing boundaries?! Oh dear...Mzuka frowned, looking thoughtful. "I do apologize for that! We hadn't realized anyone was still around. Well, not that actually belonged here." She sighed, shaking her pale head. "It seems I'll need to speak with my kin. We were preparing to make a foray into the heart of the jungle once more, to ensure it is safe for those among us who are living." She nodded in the direction of the deeper jungle. "But do remember most of this jungle is ours, yes?"  

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:25 am
Umarth couldn't help the sharp laugh that escaped her throat. "Oh come now, we aren't looking to take over! We simply want our land back, that's all!" She paused, then raised a brow, smirk on her muzzle. "Perhaps...I think I may have an idea that may work to the advantage of both prides." Yes...she'd need to get Mzuka talking with the leaders of her pride but...

It would save dishonorable bloodshed, and strengthen both of their prides. Because for all that the lioness before her claimed to be a ghost, she was solid as she.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:21 pm
Mzuka's brow raised, and she looked the other over carefully. "Oh? And what is this idea? What would it entail, and what would be expected of my people?" For she was fiercely protective of her vizuka and their hai. Anything that was more disadvantageous than advantageous was nothing she wanted part of.  

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:08 pm
"An alliance. A more formal one than our prides had before." Umarth held herself steady, letting her idea out. "Something solid that will help our prides to flourish and grow, to help ensure that neither of us are scattered by disaster again. Our might to aid your pride, and your cunning to aid our pride." It would, in the long run, be in both prides' best interests. "The specifics would be discussed with our pride leaders, but...we would, for the most part, go about our lives just as we normally would. Simply more secure in the futures of our homes."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:40 pm
The ghost thought a long moment, then nodded. "Yes. Yes, I like this idea. It would do well for us. Especially since our colors match so well! And those hai who would fit better with you can make the transition safely! Oh yes, I do like this idea! Come! Let us get my mate, and then we shall all speak with your leaders!" This would do very well, yes! Oh, she was so excited! Aikanaro and Mwana blood working in tandem once more, even better than before!  

[ Hey You! ]

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff