Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
real Canadians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Protedgy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:09 pm
Honestly I'm amazed they're not dead, coming from southern Ontario....stepping into the water this spring was painful

https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalBestOfTumblr/videos/760273947457138/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:05 pm
Yeah, don't you get like hypothermia rather quickly?  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Protedgy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 pm
Semok
Yeah, don't you get like hypothermia rather quickly?
Yeah, not sure how fast but it's only a couple minutes. Not to mention when you hit frozen water it's really difficult to move  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:03 pm
I live on the border of Washington and BC Canada. I never realized that I have a slight Canadian accent until I moved to California for 2 years! lol I don't say oot and aboot, but I do say tomoorow and soory. lol  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:07 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
safkef
I live on the border of Washington and BC Canada. I never realized that I have a slight Canadian accent until I moved to California for 2 years! lol I don't say oot and aboot, but I do say tomoorow and soory. lol
Your weird. Very weird. I wish I could see a file of what you sound like. I wanna know what Canadians sound like, do they sound like we do or do they sound like almost as different and distinct as british ppl? I heard they sound like we do except for certain words, like they say PRO cess, instead of praw cess. And of course your two words. My brother said Goosebumps is a good view of what they sound like, cuz he said he can't watch it anymore cuz it sounds too canadian.

I think that the accents and dialects of Canada differ as much as those in the US. There are southern accents that I can barely understand, yet they live in the same country as I do.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games