Looking for Role-Play! [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:15 pm
Hellur.

Looking for plots and role-play for these lovelies.
Feel free to post here or private message.
Thank you.

AIM: hcb0602

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

Minoes

Minoes is a quirky lioness who is quite mischievous, although her pranks are usually harmless. She hasn’t had much interaction with lions and other breeds because of being raised in the rogue lands. Her mother had abandoned the young lioness when she was just barely of age to start leaving the den. Minoes has no recollection of having siblings and she can’t remember having a father-figure around either. Because of the little socializing she’s done and keeping herself distant, conversations with others are left being very awkward. She’ll usually hide her eyes underneath her scruffy mane with her head lowered. Usually, but not always she’ll stutter on her words or say something completely embarrassing. It’s a wreck when trying to speak with Minoes, therefore she keeps to herself usually.

Looking for:
Minoes wants to join a pride even with the lack of social skills. This can go two ways:
1) Meeting a lion who will become a great friend to Minoes by enhancing her confidence and social abilities.
2) Minoes meets a potential love interest who will lead the lioness to a pride.
General role-play, love interest, friends

User Image

Adedagbo ‘Ade’

Ade is a delightful, cheerful female wild dog. She’s defiantly the type to see the positive in everything. She’s easily distracted by anything bright and moving, especially butterflies. Laughter fills this female’s vocals a lot. She enjoys laughing and playing. Ade doesn’t worry about the future and would rather focus on the moment.
Looking for: General RP, love interests, family, friends

User Image

Jessa

Defiantly wears her heart on her sleeve. She’s cold, cruel, and very manipulative. She resides alone in the rogue-lands. It’s better to stay away from Jessa. She rarely shows sympathy towards others and is one to taunt the smaller and less strong inhabitants of the rogue-lands.
Looking for: General RP, enemies (including, frenemies), fights ( ALL 'dem fights!), flings (although, she wouldn’t be one to take care of the pups)

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:20 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm
OPEN

II Paradox II

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:03 pm
I have quite a few lovelies I could throw your way.

You can browse through my journal if you like (its linked in my sig). I'm going to go through it here in a second and grab some info.

For Ade:
User Image

She is a total blank slate. O.o

For Mino:
User Image

And he's still getting worked out lol. I'm not really sure what he is, but he's not mean or anything like that. He's a curious sort.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm
AstoriaFallen

Sure! I'm okay with both!
I can start up a role-play if you'd like me to. Or, I can start one and you can start the other. :3  

II Paradox II

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:34 pm
II Paradox II

Sure! I'm okay with both!
I can start up a role-play if you'd like me to. Or, I can start one and you can start the other. :3

You start one and I'll start the other. I won't be able to get to one tomorrow so i'll start the Imrahil and your lioness one and you can start the WD one. smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games