Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Celebration of Love Parade (Rolling~~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:17 pm
Mia Lovasz
I'm confused, so we don't get to pick from what's left because we didn;t put a full list? Had I known this i would have finished the list instead iof anytrhing else after.... *not happy* so I was rolled, but i win nothing? can you pm me please

Hello Mia,

This part might need to be made clear publicly since I saw at least one other person mentioning that they wanted to choose from the remainder. Putting 'any' at the end of your list means that you will receive the last prize, whatever that might be. 'Any' will not allow you to choose from the remainder. If you want to have a say in what prize you receive the entire list must be filled out before the raffle closes for rolling. 'Reroll' or 'pass' will prompt me to skip you if all the numbers on your list were taken.

I hope that clears up that part!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:46 am
one over three
Revel1984 [x] - [xx]
Revel1984
Since this was a surprise prize you have the option to pass if you don't like him. If you want to keep him though, please post your info in Mind's certing thread!

Grats, Revel!
Goodness, thank you so much, while I can't actually see him right now, as library access doesn't like photobucket, I will very happily accept him, whatever he looks like i'll love him. I'll try and get access elsewhere asap so I can see him and post certing info  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:46 am
OMG! I won! Darn those notices, they didn't let me know. *bundles up her pretty merpony and goers to think of a name*  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff