Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:03 pm
Dame NightFury

So I have some Bahari that I love rping. :3

If you want I have ...

User Image

that can help your girl out when she washes up. He's a bigger lion, but has a heart of gold. He can be a bit stubborn, stern, and also very easily convinced to take up a challenge. (A wee bit of a pride problem there) Still though he is a sweet guy and works to protect everyone, especially washed up strangers. So they can become friends, if not possibly more, if wanted. c: I think it would just be funny to see how he reacts to her walking on land, "I think you're more injured than you thought, miss." Hunting gone wrong would be hilarious as well with him. xD It would blow his mind that someone could be that awful with hunts.

*He may also tease her horribly at the rain. But also at the same he would have some rare nice moments since he's basically a giant he could even "sacrifice" his own well being to cover up her while she's freaking out about the rain coming down.

User Image

And also! A healer for her if you need. c: Iara is an older healer of the pride and a pro at patching up injuries. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:12 pm
Sabra Knight
Dame NightFury

So I have some Bahari that I love rping. :3

If you want I have ...

User Image

that can help your girl out when she washes up. He's a bigger lion, but has a heart of gold. He can be a bit stubborn, stern, and also very easily convinced to take up a challenge. (A wee bit of a pride problem there) Still though he is a sweet guy and works to protect everyone, especially washed up strangers. So they can become friends, if not possibly more, if wanted. c: I think it would just be funny to see how he reacts to her walking on land, "I think you're more injured than you thought, miss." Hunting gone wrong would be hilarious as well with him. xD It would blow his mind that someone could be that awful with hunts.

*He may also tease her horribly at the rain. But also at the same he would have some rare nice moments since he's basically a giant he could even "sacrifice" his own well being to cover up her while she's freaking out about the rain coming down.

User Image

And also! A healer for her if you need. c: Iara is an older healer of the pride and a pro at patching up injuries. <3

YES!!!! TO ALLLLLLLLLL OF IT! That is perfect! I'm waiting for approval for my joining but I want this!!!!! And he is HANDSOME!

Would Iara be okay with keeping Jala for a few days or so while they realize that she's not getting getting her memories back, but at least the head wound wouldn't be affecting her?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:19 pm
Dame NightFury

8D

Sounds like a definite plan then~!

She would gladly do that for Jala. :3 Iara has a big empty den since her cubs grew up and left to make dens with their own families. Plenty of space to house Jala for as long as she needs.

User Image

And I also have Pattin who is Kaikane's father and he is also a mwani. So she's doubly covered with healers. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:29 pm
Sabra Knight
8D

Sounds like a definite plan then~!

She would gladly do that for Jala. :3 Iara has a big empty den since her cubs grew up and left to make dens with their own families. Plenty of space to house Jala for as long as she needs.

User Image

And I also have Pattin who is Kaikane's father and he is also a mwani. So she's doubly covered with healers. lol

He's a handsome dude too. I see where Kaikane gets it from.

Okay. I'm going to to do the SOLO rp (after poking at Drani to see if I can get approved sooner rather than later or at the very least get yelled for poking. sweatdrop  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:44 pm
Dame NightFury

Hehe, thanks. X3

lol good luck! c: Just let me know when you're set up to rp.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff