[PRP] A Lover's Tour [Baku x Afriti]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:20 am
Things were good. Very good in Baku's opinion. He had found himself enjoying the companionship of a certain Goddess. More than he thought he would. It had taken him by complete surprise that such strange emotions were bubbling up within him but after some soul searching and help from an unexpected place he had finally come to the conclusion to let these emotions to run their course. Whatever occurred from this point out he was willing to take it all in stride. It was all so very strange yet completely welcomed.

On leather wings Baku flew beside Afriti. His eyes enjoying the view of the Goddess beside him as they drifted with ease to their destination. Having decided that he wanted to continue on the route of courting Afriti he decided he wanted to know more about her. After hearing about her pride he had insisted that she take him on a tour. Baku had never really understood the point of attaching one's self to a pride of mortals. Well, in truth, he really wasn't of a domain that he expected any would want to worship but that was besides the point. Just the idea of being depended upon by these lions was not something he much enjoyed the thought of.

Turning his direction away from Afriti he looked down as they neared the pride's borders. Nothing in particular caught his eye as he lazily used the updrafts to float along. He didn't catch sight of any lions just a few herds of prey smattering the ground below here and there so he glanced back at Afriti.

"So, where is the heart of this pride's lands? You've not told me much of anything about your pride except that you had one."

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 am
Kolina

Afriti had never thought of herself as someone destined to be truly happy, but it seemed fate had other plans for her. Though she was having a lot of fun tearing a pride apart from the inside out, even that delight was nothing when compared to the happiness she felt just spending time with her ill tempered companion.

They had a lot in common, after all.

She was as unused to such positive emotions as he was, surely, but she could not help but enjoy them. Flying beside him was a simple delight, but one that made her all too thankful.

"The pride itself is rather large. I will first take you to where my 'kind' are meant to live. That ravine down there, do you see it? That is called the prison, but we have taken it as our haven and driven out the Toka blooded. Over there, that large mountain, is where the royalty of this land live. We will be taking that from them soon." She laughed, circling around in the air before she made to land near the ravine prison.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:54 am
Baku looked down at the ravine that Afriti had indicated. He could see why it had been dubbed the prison. It would work quite well to keep a land dweller trapped within it if one knew what they were doing. He didn't hesitate though when she began to descend and followed right behind her.

Nestling his wings upon his back after landing Baku looked around more closely at his surroundings. "So these Toka are part of this pride but not welcomed?"

He spoke as he continued to take in the ravine. It was much more impressive when standing next to it. He had to admit, flying sometimes didn't allow one to enjoy the true beauty that the Earth presented to the living.

"Or is this another invading pride?" He turned his gaze back to the tan hued beauty.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 am
Kolina

"More like the Druids, my 'kind', are part of this pride, but not welcomed. But I have encouraged them to take their place in the pride, out of the shadows. The King does not like Druids very much. Less, now, as it seems one of them has killed the Queen."

She grinned wickedly at that. Of course, she was the one that had killed the queen, and not the lioness she framed for it just to kick the war up a few notches. Her games here certainly were fun. At least to her.

She doubted a lot of these lions were having the kind of fun she was.

"There is a long and stupid history these mortals have tied themselves to. I am simply using that against them, and letting them kill each other. Whatever remains afterwards will be my domain. There is one small problem in all of this, though, that keeps it from flowing as freely as I would like. The King is the son of a God, and that God doesn't like my games."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 am
Baku chuckled at the look on Afriti's face. "So you are pushing this fractioned pride into war. What a clever thing you are. And, you seem to be enjoying yourself despite the thorn in your side." He moved himself a bit closer to her so he was right up along her side and their bodies were just barely touching each over. He enjoyed the contact and took the initiative to brush her gently with a wing in comfort. "I have no doubt you'll be able to deal with this God. Besides," He flashed his own grin at her. "You now have me to help if needed."

Oh yes, Baku was turning on his charm. Well, as much of a charm as he knew how to turn on. None-the-less he hoped Afriti appreciated his offer.

"So these druids are the ones you are more interested in it seems. Why is that? Are they more prone to causing trouble? Or do you merely enjoy them because they seem to be the misfits?" Baku had to admit, he enjoyed building up the down trodden only to watch them fall down even harder.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:35 am
Kolina

"Well, his anger at me just makes me like this whole thing more," she laughed. Poor Chivalry, trying so hard to make a home out of this shattered pride. He tried to control his son's anger, and stop the war that was overwhelming them all, but there was no stopping mortals when they wanted to kill one another.

That was half of what made them so fun.

"I do have you now, don't I?"

She had never really aligned herself with anyone before. Sure, she made it seem that way, but it was always her plan. She moved toward him and rubbed her head against the fur of his neck, nuzzling his mane in a surprisingly gentle fashion, considering their domains. But the affection she had for him was real, even if it was borne of their wicked deeds together.

"I chose to offer them my 'aid' because they were in the position of less power. They were looking up desperately at the things they want, and I offered them a way to get there. They are easy to control, and little fear of what will, inevitably, happen to them. They honestly believe they can win this war." She laughed, shaking her head. However it fell out, whatever side destroyed the other, she hardly cared. It was the war itself she wanted to watch.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 am
Baku's eyes closed in pleasure as Afriti showered him in affection. He returned her love by dipping and rubbing his head against her. The tip of his tail curled up happily. Oh yes. The two of them may be a team of heartache for mortals but they were not above the feelings of love and pleasure. And Baku was becoming more and more taken with the Goddess of Villiany with each moment spent with her.

"You really are quite conniving." He rubbed his head against hers one last time before pacing forward to get a better look into the ravine. "These mortals really have no idea they're being manipulated so much. You reached out a paw to offer them what they want not knowing that you are gleefully waiting to watch them destroy each other." He glanced back at her with an almost cruel smile. "Now I know why I fell for you."

"If this is what aligning with a pride can do I should have gone ahead and attached myself a long time ago to one. There's so many possibilities for enjoyment out of this." He turned back to look out over the Ravine.

"How long do you think it will be before they are tearing each other's throats out? I'd very much love to watch it happen with you."

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 am
Kolina

Afriti owed a lot to Baku, but her attachment to him was more than that now. She smiled at him and chuckled, shaking her head at his compliment. And that was what it was: conniving was something she liked to be, and manipulating mortals was one of her favorite activities.

She wanted to be good at it.

"Some of them might guess, or turn tail and run, but for the most part they are all too happy to follow someone like me. A Goddess. How could I lead them wrong? I am more than they are, and they must believe in me."

She laughed.

"I think it should be soon," she said, in answer to his question, looking down over the ravine thoughtfully. "With the Queen killed by the druid leader, I believe the King will bring his full rage down on the pride, and no one will be able to escape it. And my 'friend', the God that bothers me so much, seems to be missing right now. A good time to further rile their fur up, I think."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:03 am
"Oh I am sure some will catch wind that something isn't quite right with their powerful Goddess. At this point though it sounds like they are far too committed to the plans to completely abandon them now. Blood always tends to run hot amongst mortals when it comes to domains and freedom." This made Baku remember his youth when he had enjoyed sending a weak and naive cub into the desert. She had believed he was sending her to a new home where she would be welcomed and happy and instead he had sent her into the life of slavery. She had some beautiful nightmares because of him.

"A vindictive king should be rather easy to rile up I think." He looked back at Afriti. "I am surprised that this God is away though considering he has gotten whiff of your plans. I agree. You should take full advantage of his absence. It should teach him a lesson about leaving his toys out unprotected." He twitched his tail as a gentle breeze rustled the grasses around him.

"I must ask. What is the domain of the God that bothers you so? I am assuming he is of the goodly nature? They always have a tendency to be a nuisance in one way or another." Baku had had enough run ins with the gentle domained Gods to know that his liking of them was...well not. They were either too kind, bouncy, preachy, or just plain annoying.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:28 am
Kolina

"Exactly," Afriti purred, rubbing against him and then moving past him, flicking her tail under his chin invitingly.

"Let me show you my den, hm? At least, where I have chosen to stay in this miserable place. It can only be accessed by flying, of course." She spread her wings and took the sky, thinking over his questions and rolling her eyes as she moved toward the large ravine. she did not look back, assuming he was following behind closely enough to hear her.

"His domain is Chivalry, of course. He believes himself to be the patron of the Toka, and perhaps he is. Either way, he is insufferable and noble, and has to stick his nose where it doesn't belong all the time."

She led them toward a cave carved out of the side of the ravine, high above the ground and far from any cliffs or direct paths to it. It was certainly not something a mortal would be able to reach, and that was the point. Inside, there were furs and bones, and many of the trinkets she had collected from her enemies, or tributes offered to her.

"Now," she said, once he landed. "I think we have other things we could focus on, hmm? Welcome to my den. Why don't you..." he nuzzled him affectionately, purring lowly, "stay a while?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:44 am
Baku blinked for a moment as the obvious flirtacious gesture before grinning and following after his Goddess. As they rose into the air he quite enjoyed the view he got from just behind her. She was so strong and well proportioned. Not to mention she had such a vivacious personality that Baku just could not get enough of. He took the time to enjoy himself before giving a few powerful beats of his wings to cruise in beside Afriti just in time to hear her answer his previous question.

"Ah. That explains his need to butt in. With a domain like that it's surprising he hasn't declared war on you himself for going against his traditional ways of life." Chivalry, he supposed, had it's place in the world, like all domains. It wasn't something though that he had much taste in. The whole idea of sacrificing what one wanted so that they could do better for others was just not a something Baku really wanted to be a part of. The closest thing that would come close to him and chivalry would be his relationship for Afriti but that, in his opinion, was a it's own entity.

He followed her to the cliffs and landed lightly within the entrance to her den. He noted the odd assortment of items and bones and felt that the secluded cave was a suitable fit for his Goddess when one was playing games with mortals. It had a cozy feel to it. Not to mention that Afriti's scent completely filled the space.

Afriti's affectionate nuzzles were certainly working their magic on the God. He smiled and returned her loving motions with his own. "I do believe there are far more interesting things we could be doing, yes." He chuckled and butted her gently with his head before moving further into the den. "I do believe I need to make sure this is a suitable space for you. After all, I can't let you stay somewhere that is uncomfortable."

And with that the God pushed everything else from his mind. Nothing but Afriti mattered at the moment. Not the pride, the stories she told him, or that God of Chivalry. All he wanted was to enjoy himself and make sure Afriti did as well.

Lithiasaur

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff