Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
*explodes* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever met a ffriend from online in RL
  yes
  no
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 pm
Ms Meany Head
I had been talking to this guy online for a very long time. I never told him my address or anything. One day there was a knock on my door. I answered the door and there he was standing at my door with a stuffed tiger. It was super sweet but super creepy because he found me.

We are still friends though.
Did he ever explain how he found you? I know facebook tells people your location if you let it. Even gives directions

Yay, I'm an IT :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 am
Protedgy
Ms Meany Head
I had been talking to this guy online for a very long time. I never told him my address or anything. One day there was a knock on my door. I answered the door and there he was standing at my door with a stuffed tiger. It was super sweet but super creepy because he found me.

We are still friends though.
Did he ever explain how he found you? I know facebook tells people your location if you let it. Even gives directions

Yay, I'm an IT :3

He looked up my home phone number in the phonebook and found my address through that.  

Hard spanks Daddy

Sparkly Gawker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers