Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Inactive Member Profiles/Pokedexes/Achievements
Chrysanthemum 'Gizmo' Everdeen [Dissolved 1/7/2019]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

) THE BASICS
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Heya! Nice to meetcha! My name is Chrysanthemum Everdeen, but my name tends to be quite a pain in the arse for most people to remember. So feel free to call me Chrys, Chrysa, or whatever ya feel like, as long as it's not something absolutely embarrassing or inane, y'know? I often go by my alias, Gizmo, because of my love for anything and everything of the mechanical persuasion. Call me a gearhead as much as you like, it's just how I am!
                                          I'm a young woman of about 18 years, and yes my hair is naturally red, it's been that way for as long as I can remember. I measure to about five foot two in height, even though I don't seem like it because I'm constantly in a wheelchair, and I weigh about a hundred and ten pounds! Don't ever ask me about it, though, you know it's rude to ask about a woman's weight, we gain ten pounds every time we're asked that question! As far as my sexual preferences... Pansexual's the way to go for me, personality is where it's at! I don't care if you're a God incarnate or the ugliest lunk this side of the planet, as long as you've got a sparkling personality, that's all I could ever ask for!

) INNER LAYERS
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Well, now that introductions are over with, lemme tell ya a little more about myself. As far as personality goes, I'm a very free-spirited and independent individual, my energy is as boundless as a summer breeze and I've got plenty of spunk and spirit to go around! I'm very optimistic and there isn't a lot that can get me down, and even if I am in a rut, I don't stay there for very long! I am a very smart individual even if I don't seem like it, though it might be more noticeable whenever I'm around any kind of machinery. Anything that clicks, ticks, and whirs tends to bring out my 'inner nerd', as anyone who knows me well enough will come to learn.
                                          I love to come up with ways to solve common daily problems, and my primary goal is to seek out ways to overcome any and all limitations that are presented to me as a paraplegic. For anyone out there who don't know what a 'paraplegic' is, it's basically someone who has a permanent disability in at least two of their limbs. For me, it's my legs, I essentially can't move any part of my body from the waist down. I tend to be quite the daredevil when it comes to my methods as well, and I'm a wild child at heart when it comes to trying new things. People have called me careless or just plain crazy, but I call it experimentation~ It may end up getting me killed one of these days, but to me, dying isn't worth it if ya aren't having fun while doing it! Hell, I'd probably strap a rocket to my wheelchair and blast myself to the Moon if I had the chance to! As a future inventor and mechgineer in-the-works, progress just ain't gonna happen if ya don't take risks to get to where ya need to go!

As far as my story, let's see... where to begin... Well, for starters, I was born in Mossdeep City in the Hoenn region, the home of anything and everything related to space and space travel. My parents were associates of the Space Program, and they were almost always away from home and weren't able to take care of me. As a result, I was primarily raised by my grandmother, and she always did her best to look after me no matter how much trouble I caused her. The Space Center was always my favorite place to visit when I was growing up with grandmama, I would practically beg her to take me there almost every day after I came home from school. It wasn't so much the idea of space travel that fascinated me than the mechanics that went into building crafts and vehicles that were capable of surviving such conditions that no average human could hope to live through. It was because of the Space Center and my fascination with machines that drove me to strive towards becoming a great inventor and mechanical engineer. Eager to start my own experiments, I did anything and everything to get my hands on things that could be used for such purposes.
                                          Of course, the first time my precociousness would prove to be my downfall was when I started messing around with volatile compounds like gunpowder and nitroglycerin. Long story short, never try to recreate rocket fuel in your own backyard without the proper safety protocol and equipment. The results caused an explosion that left a large crater in the yard, and I ended up nearly blowing my own legs off in the blast. Needless to say, my grandmother was flipping out as she called the paramedics to come and get me, and I can't say I would blame her. I could've very well died in that explosion if it hadn't been for my danger senses, and the doctors were thankfully able to save my legs from having to be completely amputated. However, they said that I would never be able to walk again, and that I would have to be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of my life.
                                          After the incident that cost me my ability to walk, there was a long period of uncertainty while I lay on my hospital bed, recovering from the shock and mulling over what this could mean for my future. I truly wanted to continue carrying on my dream to become a famous inventor and be able to work with machines as I had always wanted, but at the same time I would be presented with a number of limitations because I couldn't walk anymore. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that I would use my research and experiments as a means of overcoming my newfound limits in addition to achieving my dreams, even though my grandmama forbid me from doing experiments like that ever again. Although I was forbidden from experimenting, she couldn't stop me from reading and researching about machinery and what makes modern day technology tick. It was because of my research that I developed a fondness for what was known as 'steampunk', essentially applying modern day advances to Victorian-age technology. The use of clockwork and steam-powered devices inspired me to make some of my own, and the wheelchair I was given to serve as my primary mode of transportation became a guinea pig of sorts for my inventions. Some may call it impractical, but my wheelchair has slowly evolved over the years it's been in my possession and has served me well and good to this day.
                                          When I was old enough to be able to look after myself, I sought to go off on my own Pokemon journey, as that was what most children my age were doing nowadays. Grandmama was reluctant to see me go, but she knew that she had no control over where my life would take me now that I was old enough to be considered a young adult. I left the Hoenn region behind by ship, emboldened by my growing need to learn everything there was to know about technology and my desires to travel the world in search of new knowledge. I eventually ended up in a new region that I had not heard much of before, Kalos, home to new species of Pokemon that I've never seen before and people who speak in a strange dialect. To be honest, I'm both nervous and excited to start my new adventures here, but I'm determined to push on ahead through this brand new chapter of my life. Bring it on, Kalos... Let's see whatcha got!

) TRAITS
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

What else is there to know about me? Well, let's see... For starters, I have a slight obsession with machines and anything mechanical, as most others who come to know me will find out. It's my dream to be a mechanical engineer and an inventor, and I've idolized people like Watson of Mauville and Bill who made inventions that had a significant impact on the Pokemon world or on their places of residence. I really hope to be like them someday, and be able to invent things that can help to change the world for the better~ Of course, I can be a bit reckless when it comes to testing my inventions, and my methods tend to revolve around the saying of 'what could possibly go wrong?'. If I'm testing out a new invention, I suggest you stand back at least 30 feet away.
                                          I'm also a bit of a steampunk junkie as well, it just fascinates me about the many ways that modern technology can be applied to inventions that were made hundreds upon thousands of years ago. I keep with me a sketchbook filled with all kinds of schematics that I've drawn over the years. Needless to say, the steampunk influence is pretty obvious when you really look closely at them.
                                          Of course, machines aren't the only thing I'm particularly passionate about! Music is also a draw for me, even though I'm more likely to disassemble a piano and examine all of its individual components than actually play it. I have done that before with my Grandmama's grand piano back at home. I do like to sing though, especially as a means of passing the time or when I'm working, they do say that singing helps the work move along faster after all!
                                          Being a paraplegic, my main mode of transportation is my wheelchair, which I've tinkered with over the years I've had it to give it a more advanced, steampunk inspired look. This baby comes decked out with a variety of neat little widgets and gadgets, including a mechanized arm that can reach and grab most faraway objects, hidden compartments for storing items and Pokeballs, and a hydraulic lift that allows me to reach those tricky high places. It can also move at speeds that are much faster than the average electric wheelchair, and it primarily runs on a combination of steam-generated electricity and clockwork mechanics. I'm still working on how to get this thing to maneuver around stairs, however, those things are the bane of all people in wheelchairs everywhere. I'm not about to let them best me, though... I WILL conquer you one of these days, stairs!
                                          As for what I like and dislike on a general level, let's see... Pokemon are definitely among what I like, of course~ I like all kinds of Pokemon, regardless of if they're cute or tough, or what type they are., but I find myself drawn to Pokemon that appear to be primarily machine-like, like Magneton and Klinklang. I really want to figure out just what makes these kinds of Pokemon function, they're just so intriguing to me, y'know? I also like a lot of sweet and spicy foods, while bitter foods tend to disgust me to high heavens. Chocolate is one of my favorite foods in the world, I will absolutely love someone who gives me a bar of the stuff for life~
                                          There isn't a lot that will upset me or anger me, but if you really want to get on my nerves, then calling me cripple is the way to go. From what I understand, it's a rather derogatory term used towards people who are physically disabled, like myself, and I for one don't tolerate it. If I get angry enough, I'm the type of person to throw random objects at people, and I have a pretty good arm when it comes to that stuff. So unless you'd prefer to avoid getting beaned in the skull with a rock or a particularly solid piece of scrap metal, I suggest you keep stuff like that to yourself.
                                          I'm also known to find what most people would consider as rather unorthodox solutions to most common problems. Can't open a locked door? Remove the door and leave the lock, simple as that!
                                          People have asked me quite a few times if I have any fears or phobias, and I like to say that I really don't have any. However, I will admit that I have Thalassophobia, or something similar to it. In Layman's terms, I'm really scared of open water, like a really large lake or the ocean, basically any body of water that could essentially go on forever and the bottom is pretty much nonexistent unless you dive deep enough. I can handle swimming in the shallow or deep end of a pool well enough, I am quite a strong swimmer, but I can NEVER bring myself to swim in the sea. It doesn't really help that living in Mossdeep is essentially living on an island on the corner of Nowhere and Isolation street, you're surrounded by nothing but ocean 24/7, and Lilycove City is like a hundred miles away! I'm perfectly fine with going to the beach, but don't expect me to go swimming in the ocean anytime soon!
                                          My greatest fear would have to be... being stranded at sea. It's just one of those survival-type situations that I would never want to be in even if my life depended on it! Not to mention that this combined with my phobia of open water, it's just going to be absolutely terrible for me if this were to happen.

As for what song would be most fitting for me... My favorite motivational theme has to be Won't Back Down by Tom Petty, as well as These Are Days by 10,000 Maniacs~

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████ ( Darkie Ramirez Werepyre )

X  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Insert location here
The more the merrier~ : Insert company here
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Insert mood here
Let's see here... What to think about this... : 'Insert thoughts/comments here'
Team Out of Ball: Insert current Pokemon out of ball here
Counters:
Movement: 0/3
Wild Pokemon: -/-
NPC Trainer: -/-
Item Quest: -/-
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Insert HUGE wall of text here 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kyan│ │ Level 5 │ 100/100 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:56 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

) REFLECTIONS
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

The following entries are cursively written in a neat, flowing hand, with the occasional stray blots of ink and miniature doodles decorating the margins of the pages.

Entry #1: Never kept a journal before in my life, but I figure that it would be beneficial to record my findings, any events that happen during my journey, etc. etc. Hopefully I'll remember to update regularly and keep on top of this, but if not, then oh well. The cruise to Kalos was bearable at the very least, as much as I wanted to enjoy the scenery, I had to keep myself from looking out the portholes because then I'd get a full view of the ocean's vastness in my face. I just never really liked open water, especially when it stretches on and on and land is like a thousand miles away... Certainly didn't help when you live in Mossdeep and you're constantly surrounded by ocean, it's quite literally an island in the middle of nowhere! Celeste has been helping me keep myself calm and at ease for the majority of the trip, and I've been preoccupying myself with examining the ship's tech. Which may or may not include the fact that I kinda snuck into the ship's boiler room when no one was looking... Anyways, looks like the ship is just about getting ready to arrive at the dock in Kalos. New region, new Pokemon, new chapter, let's do this!

Entry #2: Figured I'd update this while I had a bit of free time to, but quite a bit has happened ever since I got off the boat. I grabbed my two starters, a Fennekin that I named Amaterasu and a Froakie I named Ryouichi, from Professor Sycamore, and even met a new friend while I was in Vaniville. Bastien is his name, and he is quite the character, very enthusiastic, funny, overall quite a nice guy to shoot the breeze with! We were on our way to Aquacorde Town, but suddenly Amaterasu ate some kind of weird mushroom that I assume she found laying on the ground somewhere and got sick with food poisoning. Bastien had to stay back to collect his runaway Chespin while I ran on ahead to Aquacorde to get Ammy medical treatment. It was thanks to some kind elderly gentleman that I was able to get to the clinic in due time, and even made an acquaintance in the local nurse, Amarantha. Once Bastien caught up with us, we decided to head through the Santalune Forest to Santalune City beyond where the first Gym awaited. At some point during our trek through the forest, Bastien and I ended up getting separated from each other and had to find our own ways out. Needless to say, he hadn't been kidding when he said those woods were tricky to navigate. Thankfully I was able to find the exit with help from a new teammate, a Mega Lopunny named Regina, that I helped rescue from a couple of thugs who were harassing her. Bastien found his way over too, and we headed for Santalune City hand in hand, quite literally at that... Believe me, I would've gladly held his hand all day if I could, but there were just so many people watching us that it was quite... unsettling. Thankfully the Pokemon Center provided us some refuge, and we're waiting for Bastien's Pokemon to get healed up before we set back out into the city to train and prepare for the Gym. I think I'll go ahead and take on the Gym first, I think my team's prepared for it, but I'm not sure of what I want to do next... Bastien is a really nice guy, perhaps one of the first nice guys I've met in a long while, and I'd hate to leave him behind. I figure I might train up Ammy and Ryou a bit more, so that they'd be prepared for when we move on into the tougher zones for training. Chrysanthemum signing off for now, I'll probably update this again later.

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████ ( Darkie Ramirez Werepyre )

X  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:06 am
Miscellaneous

User Image
[Contacts]
✦ Irene Bellerose (Grandmama)
✦ Bastien Kelito (Friend)

User Image
[Badges]

User Image Bug Badge

User Image
[TMs and HMs]

User Image TM22- Solarbeam
User Image TM83- Infestation

[Items To Be Claimed]
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 am
Ϝαɱɪɭӌ & Ϝɾɪєɳɗʂ (Special NPCs)

User Image

User Image

【Female】
【93】
【4'7"】
【112 lbs.】
【Irene is seen primarily as a very kind and caring old woman, who wishes nothing more than the well-being of her family. She is very polite and welcoming to any and all guests in her home, and is quick to offer a cup of tea or cookies whenever someone walks in through the door. However, her demeanor is known to turn on a dime whenever someone is being exceptionally rude or threatening to her. She will go from being the sweet little lady that everyone knows and loves to a very intimidating figure who will bite someone's head off at the drop of a hat. Irene does not take kindly to those who threaten her or her family, and she will do absolutely everything in her power to protect them at all costs.
Irene is also known to be stubborn, often refusing the help of others in favor of solving problems herself. She can also be very strict, especially when it comes to manners and behavior, but she only wants the best for her family and does the best that she can as a mother and grandmother. Even though she is long past her prime as a trainer and ex-Champion, Irene isn't afraid to accept a challenge when it is presented to her. And don't expect her to go easy if you challenge her to a battle, Irene always brings her best and only her best when it comes to Pokemon battles to the point where she seems almost merciless. However, she is no sore loser when she is bested by a challenger, simply smiling and happily congratulating them on their victory. She may be aging, but she still has the vim and vigor of a hot-blooded young trainer in her veins.】
【Back in her younger days, Irene was like any other trainer who set out to start their first Pokemon journey. Born and raised in Kalos, she set off with her new starter Pokemon to achieve her goal of becoming Champion. She befriended many Pokemon during her journey, and even dared to venture to the regions outside of her homeland to expand her worldly travels. With a strong team behind her and fire in her eyes, she finally stepped forth after a year of travel to challenge the Kalos region's Champion. It was a hard-fought battle that lasted for hours upon end, but ultimately Irene rose as the victor and the new Champion. Even though she devoted many years of her life afterwards to traveling the world, she stalwartly defended her position as Champion whenever a new challenger would step up to the plate. It was during her travels about four years after she became the Kalos Champion that she met the love of her life, a shy but golden-hearted Pokemon Ranger by the name of Armin Klein. The two of them first met at a small cafe in Lumiose City, and when they got to talking and learning more about each other, they knew right away that it was meant to be.
After much deliberation after she and Armin started dating, Irene resigned from her position as Champion in favor of pursuing a more relaxed lifestyle, passing the torch on to a new candidate whom she believed was fit for the title. Five years after her resignation, Irene and Armin were wed, and they departed from the Kalos region in search of a new home. They decided upon settling in Mossdeep City in the Hoenn region, and raised three children together in their lifetime together. Irene lived a happy life with her husband and children, and over time began gaining a new reputation as the 'Den Mother of Mossdeep'. As the years past, their children moved away to start their own Pokemon journeys and live out their own lives. Armin passed away years later at the age of 72 due to pancreatic cancer, and Irene has been living on her own since then with only the company of her Pokemon. The only other member of her family who came by Mossdeep every once in a while to visit was her youngest daughter, Regina. At least, until Regina ended up falling in love with the man known as Alphonse Everdeen. Despite the man's naturally charming disposition and gentleman-like manners, Irene could sense something very off about Alphonse when Regina brought her new fiancee over to the house to introduce him to the family. She warned Regina that she was making a huge mistake if she was truly planning on marrying the man, but her daughter refused to listen.
Nonetheless, she attended the ceremony when Alphonse and Regina were married, and in her spare time she did some investigation on the man himself. Sure enough, her suspicions were confirmed. Alphonse was an ex-executive of Team Rocket who had gone AWOL when the organization had started to crumble. As of recent times, Alphonse had gotten himself back into fraternizing with criminal syndicates under a new alias he made for himself, and was now the lead admin of a new and upcoming criminal organization known as The Splicers. Not much was known about them, as they tended to keep a very low profile and were quite widespread, but the shadiness of the whole operation was enough to set Irene on edge and fear for her daughter's safety.
The last time she remembered seeing Regina face-to-face was that stormy night when her daughter appeared at her door, face wet with tears and rain as she clutched in her arms a newborn baby. Regina went on to admit to her mother that she had been right about Alphonse the whole time, and how she found out that the man she loved was planning on performing his own experiments on their own child. Feeling that the child, whom Regina had named Chrysanthemum, would be safe and well-hidden in Irene's care, she left the baby in her mother's care and left immediately. Irene had raised Chrysanthemum since that day, and occasionally receives letters that were privately sent by Regina to inform her of Alphonse's deeds and how she plans to put a stop to them. Regina specifically told Irene to keep the letters hidden from Chrysanthemum until she was ready, and she has kept true to her promise for years, waiting until the child was prepared to take on the task that she has yet to realize. Irene's home is also a center for Pokemon rehabilitation, where abandoned and abused Pokemon are taken in and cared for until suitable trainers can be found for them.】
【Primary Pokemon Team】

User Image

User Image Saladin │ │100 │ 1000/1000 │ Adaptability │Adamant: Bitter, curmudgeonly, honest to a fault, spits armor-piercing sarcasm at anyone in his path, has a soft side, completely blind │ Lucarionite │ Extreme Speed ; Close Combat ; Iron Tail ; Ice Punch

User Image Athena │ │ 100 │ 1000/1000 │ Drought │Modest: Wise, kind, quick to retaliate when threatened, often recites poems and quotes from well-known authors │ Mind Plate │ Calm Mind ; Extrasensory ; Solarbeam ; Fire Blast

User Image Ramsay │ │ 100 │1000/1000 │ Aerilate │ Lonely: Bit of a lone wolf, independent, stubborn, proud of his power, Ramsay can smell enemies from a mile away and is often the first line of offense │ Life Orb │ Earthquake ; Outrage ; Hyper Beam ; Roost

User Image Lazuli │ │ 100 │ 1000/1000 │ Competitive │ Sassy: Cool, calm, self-conscious of her appearance, always willing to lend a helping hand where needed │ Sitrus Berry │ Ice Beam ; Hydro Pump ; Recover ; Hypnosis

User Image Maxine │ │100 │ 1000/1000 │ Lightningrod │ Jolly: Playful, openly friendly to most strangers, acts more like a pet, does not like being underestimated │ Shuca Berry │ Volt Switch ; Thunder ; Signal Beam ; Overheat

User Image Bryony │ │ 100 │ 1000/1000 │ Prankster │ Impish: Prankster, loves causing mischief whenever possible, has a notorious sweet tooth, loves cuddling and hugs │ Big Root │ Stun Spore ; Moonblast ; Hurricane ; Giga Drain

User Image

User Image

【Male】
【43】
【205 lbs.】
【6'5"】
【As a extraordinaire of cunning wit and devious mind, Alphonse is no stranger to playing the man of many faces. On the outside, he comes off to everyone around him as polite and chivalrous to all that he meets, the epitome of the perfect gentleman. He knows his way around a conversation, and knows how to say what anyone wants to hear with a silver tongue and honeyed words. He's notorious for being able to sweet-talk his way out of any situation, and certainly gives off the air of the innocent gentleman whom no one would ever think to suspect. Ladies want to be with him, men want to be him. He can slip into a new persona as easily as donning a new coat, and he is able to use his wits and powers of persuasion to weed out information and manipulate anyone under his spell to do whatever he wants.
For all his charm and personality, underneath the polite, kindly gentleman that everyone else believes him to be is a cold, calculating entity with very little remorse for any other living being. Alphonse is the kind of man who gets what he wants no matter what, even if it's at the expense of someone else's life. He has killed many a man before, and he's not afraid to do it again. His temper on the other hand is truly something to be witnessed to be believed, especially if he has been betrayed or sold out. Alphonse is known to be very persistent, and when he seeks out revenge on anyone who has wronged him, he will not stop until they are finally laying dead at his feet. He admits that he truly does love his beloved wife, Regina, more than any other woman that he has or will ever meet in his life. However, even she has to tread carefully around him, his anger knows no bounds once it's been unleashed.】
【Charming, gentlemanly, suave, charismatic... there's almost very little that anyone could find to not like about Alphonse Everdeen when they first lay eyes upon him. However, a very rare fact about Alphonse Everdeen... is that he wasn't always Alphonse Everdeen, he was never Alphonse Everdeen to begin with... The truth of the matter is that Alphonse Everdeen is truly no stranger to playing the role of the man with many faces. He has gone through several different aliases over the past twenty years, slipping from persona to persona as easily as donning a set of new clothes. He has gone by so many different names that there would be enough of them to fill a dictionary, and there are still many more to come. A few well-placed words here, a couple of lies there, and Alphonse would soon have the unsuspecting victim in the palm of his hand before they even realize it. But who was this man before he was Alphonse Everdeen? It all started in the metropolis of Castelia City.
Alphonse Everdeen was born as Conall Ackermann, a sickly child whom very few believed would have made it past birth. But Conall persisted, being raised in a household with a loving but abusive mother, who was a recovering drug addict and an alcoholic. She would instate grueling punishments on him whenever he wasn't on his best behavior, and Conall felt himself inclined to obey her no matter what. His mother worked for a pharmacy inside the city hospital, and was taking prescription Valium to keep her nerves calm and helped her deal with her withdrawal symptoms after being rehabilitated for drug addiction and alcoholism. One fateful night, Conall was once again sent to bed early without dinner when he acted out against his mother, but had already formulated a plan to free himself of her terrible reign for good. His mother frequently brought him with her to the pharmacy where she worked, as Conall was primarily homeschooled. He would always take a look at the various drugs in the storeroom of the hospital whenever she was busy working. Being the clever and resourceful kid that he was, Conall did some research into the effects of the drugs he was interested in. At the hospital that day, he smuggled out a small container of rohypnol and used it to replace the dosage of Valium that she often took before bed. His mother, being the creature of habit that she was, took the pills without realizing something was off, and went to bed as usual. With a knife in hand that he retrieved from the kitchen drawer, where his mother never allowed him to access, he snuck into the room late that night and stabbed her through the chest. In the instant that he killed his mother, that was when he fell in love with the thrill of the kill, how having a lethal weapon in his hand gave him control over if someone lived or died, and the last, parting emotions left in the eyes of the victim as their life was stolen from them. Conall fell in love with the art of murder from then on.
With the knife in hand, Conall fled from his home, sticking to the shadows and avoiding passersby, and disappeared into the desert once he reached the city outskirts. He had been six years old at the time. Cut to ten years later, Conall had staked out a life for himself among a the family of a wealthy businessman in Undella Town, working as a bodyguard for the merchant's young daughter under a new name: Theodore Buchanan. He spent two years weaseling his way into the businessman's family, forging ledgers and business notes to redirect a share of the merchant's profits into his own account behind the man's back. At the end of the second year, the family was found murdered in their home. By the time the police had started investigations on the homicide, Conall, under the guise of Theodore, had already left the beach-side town far behind on a ship to Kanto. It was there that he had his first run in with Team Rocket, who told him that they knew he had been the one who murdered a well-known businessman and his entire family back in Unova. They offered him a job as an executive in their organization, his devious wit and his willing to kill to get what he wanted making him a shoe-in for the organization.
Years later, and the Rocket syndicate was starting to go belly up due to the interference of persistent trainers who couldn't keep their nose out of their business. As the foundation of Team Rocket started to crumble, Conall, who had then adapted the alias of Erwin Ridley, had already jumped ship and fled to distant lands, finding no more purpose in staying with the failing organization. Conall then spent several years free-lancing, finding ways to make money on the side while keeping his blade sharp. He then had an encounter with a woman of true beauty and guile who worked as a singer and dancer at a small club in Kalos's Anistar City. Her name was Regina Bellerose, who was the youngest daughter of an ex-Champion of the Kalos region. Like many other women he had met in his life, she danced her way into his arms at the drop of a pin, and he offered to treat her out. When she asked his name, he responded with the name of the new persona he had taken on in that moment: Alphonse Everdeen. He spent the many years leading up to now playing as the charismatic fiancee to Regina, and then the loving husband when he married her four years after their initial meeting. He knows that her mother, Irene, holds animosity and suspicion towards him, but he dares not lay a hand on her to avoid upsetting Regina. A year after their marriage, Alphonse once again became involved with a budding new organization that was rising up amid the new syndicates and gangs that were taking a stand in recent times. The Splicers were a rather unusual group, working primarily with Pokemon DNA in order to create a new breed of creatures that would dominate the world as a whole. Upon finding that he was a former Team Rocket executive, Alphonse was promoted instantly to a high-ranking position within the Splicers, and his wife, Regina, was made co-admin alongside him upon his request. Upon realizing that his wife was pregnant, Alphonse started making plans to use the child as a subject in a new line of experiments he was working on that involved live human subjects once the child had matured enough. However, when the baby was born, it was announced as a miscarriage and the baby would be put to rest. Alphonse was absolutely livid when his plans were forced to be aborted due to the unexpected death of their child. At least, that was what Regina wanted him to believe, and Alphonse still suspects that she had lied to him in order to protect the child from him. He still carries on with his work as usual, but still reminds Regina how close she is to walking on thin ice around him.】
【Pokemon Team】

User Image

User Image Ragnaros │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Solar Power │ Hasty: Self-proclaimed team leader, always has his eyes out for trouble, sadistic and takes pleasure in causing pain and misery │ Houndoomite │ Inferno ; Nasty Plot ; Dark Pulse ; Solar Beam

User Image Tiamat │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Rough Skin │ Naughty: Haughty, self-assured, delights in torturing her foes before killing them, very hedonistic │ Life Orb │ Dragon Rush ; Fire Fang ; Iron Head ; Earthquake

User Image Morgana │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Magic Bounce │ Timid: Sympathetic to victims of Alphonse, doesn't like needless killing and reckless violence, polite, caring, she empathizes with Regina and tries to distract Alphonse from her activities │ Mind Plate │ Psychic ; Calm Mind ; Dazzling Gleam ; Protect

User Image Guerro │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Poison Touch │ Adamant: Ragnaros' right hand henchman, eagerly carries out his orders when Alphonse is busy, mischievous and cunning, notorious food stealer │ Expert Belt │ Poison Jab ; Drain Punch ; Acupressure ; Thunder Punch

User Image Nimue │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Adaptability │ Calm: Old and wizened, she disagrees with much of what Alphonse is doing, tries to kill her victims quickly, merciful, often holds council with Morgana │ Sitrus Berry │ Poison Tail ; Hydro Pump ; Venoshock ; Play Rough

User Image Balthazar │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Tough Claws │ Lonely: Lazy, often needs motivation to do anything, but efficient at getting things done with the proper incentive, loves meat and seeks it out actively │ Aerodactylite │ Sky Attack ; Ice Fang ; Stone Edge ; Earthquake

User Image

User Image

【Female】
【34】
【5'6"】
【124 lbs.】
【Regina is much like her mother in terms of personality, and is very kind and caring towards anyone and everyone she meets. She cares very much for her family and helps to take care of them when no one else will, as she was the only one among her siblings who still visited their mother fairly often. As a singer and a dancer, Regina loves to entertain people and make everyone smile as she wows the crowd with her flamboyant displays. Much like Irene, Regina seems to take on an entirely different persona whenever she is angered, and she does not take kindly to anyone who would dare to threaten her family. She will do anything and everything to protect those she loves, even at the cost of her own life, she even went so far as to stage her daughter, Chrysanthemum's birth as a miscarriage to save the child from being used as one of her husband's guinea pigs in his experiments. Despite her unconditional loyalty to her friends and family, Regina is also fairly naive and reckless, and doesn't like being told what not to do. She oftentimes doesn't learn the extent of the mistakes she's made until its far too late and it has gone way past the point of no return.
As Co-Admin of the Splicers, Regina has formed a new persona as a very cold and cruel woman, who never accepts failure or surrender and will do anything and everything to get the job done. However, she feels sympathetic to the unfortunate souls that her husband captures for his experiments, and hates seeing any living creature suffering for long periods of time. Oftentimes she will kill them quickly, as a form of mercy killing so that it's over as painlessly as possible. She strongly dislikes such needless killing and violence, and is not a cold-blooded killer at heart, but she does what her husband orders her to do no matter what. She willingly follows Alphonse's orders and does whatever he pleases, but only because she wishes to preserve her own life as well as her daughter's. Regina fears her husband's anger, but stands firm in the face of certain death while she plots out a way to take him down behind his back.】
【Born the youngest out of three siblings, Regina was raised as any normal girl in the Bellerose household with her older brother and sister, Tobias and Christine. Their parents raised each of them well, and taught them everything they needed to know growing up. Each of them was the poster child for good parenting, but when it came time for them to set out on their own Pokemon journeys, they began to grow distant from each other. Tobias and Christine left for Kanto and Unova, respectively, and haven't been heard from ever since, while Regina set off on her own adventures in Kalos, her mother's home region. She would occasionally return back to her parents' home in Mossdeep to visit them, her company becoming more frequent after her father died years later due to pancreatic cancer. Regina has tried to contact her siblings to encourage them to check on their mother every now and again, but her calls and messages are either dropped or ignored. Her mother was grateful that at least one of her children was still willing to take care of her in her aging state, and Regina was glad that she could help make her mother happy.
Although she wanted to become a champion of Kalos, just like her mother used to be, Regina's goals took a completely different turn when she took up singing and dancing in various clubs around Kalos to make money and entertain when her funds started to run low. Her shows were famous around Kalos for being unique, flamboyant, and inspiring, and just about every club, theater, and dance hall across Kalos would request that she come to perform for them. Regina adopted a stage name, 'Rose Rouge', and soared to near stardom with her entertaining shows and graceful dance moves. However, she would soon gain a new reputation that would make her notoriously known and feared within the region's streets. While she was performing at a small club in Anistar City, she noticed a particular individual, a man with short, spiky blonde hair and striking golden eyes watching her with undivided intent. Their eyes locked, and Regina felt a stirring in her heart the moment she laid eyes on this man, feeling that it was love at first sight. After the show, the man came to see her in her preparation studio, offering praises for the show she put on and how it was unlike anything he had ever seen before. Like a moth to a flame, he pulled her in with his gentlemanly demeanor and honeyed words, and then the unexpected happened. "Would you like to come out to dinner with me, madame?" he had asked, and the naive Regina just couldn't find it in herself to refuse going out on the town with one of the most charming men she had met in her life. The man introduced himself as Alphonse Everdeen when she asked him for his name, and everything in Regina's life seemed to get better and better from there.
She and Alphonse dated each other for many years after their initial meeting, and their relationship never showed any signs of staggering or failing. Alphonse was the most perfect man in the world in her eyes, and he loved her just as much as she loved him. After they got engaged, Regina invited Alphonse back to her home in Mossdeep to meet with her mother, feeling that it would be best to get her mother's opinion before they married. However, as soon as she brought her beloved fiancee home to meet the family, Regina could sense animosity and tension between Irene and Alphonse the moment he walked through the door. Her mother pulled her aside to talk in secret after they ate dinner together and conversed over future plans, warning Regina that she was making a huge mistake if she truly planned on marrying the man. She became angry, not believing that her mother didn't accept Alphonse and arguing that Irene didn't want her to marry the man she loved because she didn't want her daughter to be happy. Regina refused to listen to anything else that Irene said, no matter how much her mother tried to argue that nothing good could come from continuing her association with the man. Against her mother's wishes, Regina was wed to Alphonse months later, her mother willingly attending the ceremony, albeit still very disapproving of the relationship.
A year after they were wed, Alphonse had gotten a new 'business proposal' that was sure to make them wealthy and give them what they needed to live a long, happy life as a family, and asked that she undertake it with him so they could work together as husband and wife. Like a fool, she accepted, unwittingly becoming Co-Admin of a criminal syndicate known as The Splicers, who's main objective was to use Pokemon DNA to create new species of superpowered creatures that would dominate the world. Around the time that she became involved with the organization, it was revealed that Regina was pregnant with child. It wasn't until late in her pregnancy that she found out all about the 'business proposal' that Alphonse had offered her, as well as the plans that he had in mind for their child. While her husband was away at work and she stayed home on maternity leave, Regina was rifling through some old documents that she had found while cleaning up in Alphonse's study. What she found in those documents turned her bones to ice and made her fear for the as of yet unborn child she was carrying. She found out that by accepting her husband's offer to involve herself in the 'business proposal', she had unwittingly stepped blindly into the middle of a dangerous crime organization that would stop at nothing to achieve their goal, no matter how many innocent lives were lost. What frightened her even more was when she read Alphonse's files detailing his plans to use their child as a guinea pig in his upcoming line of experiments that involved live human test subjects. Out of fear for their future child's life, Regina put together an elaborate plan just as she was nearing her due date that to ensure the safety of the child. When it came time, Regina was taken to the hospital to have the baby with Alphonse, who waited for her in the hospital's waiting room while she was taken to the maternity ward. Regina begged and pleaded with the doctors after the baby was born to tell her husband that the birth resulted in a miscarriage, and that the child was dead, even bribing a nurse to take the baby home with her to make the ruse seem believable. Moved by her desperation and believing the true fear for her child's safety, the doctors agreed to help her and relayed the news to Alphonse that the child didn't make it, keeping the child well hidden until a nurse took the baby home that night.
The next day, while Alphonse was away at work, Regina met up with the nurse she had told to hide the baby at the hospital, and took the newborn girl, whom she named Chrysanthemum, in her arms. Feeling that her daughter would be safe with her mother, Regina left for Mossdeep late that stormy night to deliver Chrysanthemum into Irene's care. Upon reaching her mother's house, Regina told Irene that she had been right to suspect Alphonse the whole time, and asked her to take her daughter under her wing in order to protect her from her husband. Although her mother was stern in her reprimanding, Irene accepted and took Chrysanthemum into her care, knowing that the girl would be safe from her father's wicked schemes under her roof. Before leaving, Regina told her mother that if the girl ever asked where her parents were, to tell her that they were busy working at the Space Center before she ran off into the night to return to her husband. Now, Regina has accepted the job of working as Co-Admin of the Splicers, and gladly follows whatever orders and plans her husband has. However, she still has the sneaking suspicion that he's onto her about how she lied to him about their daughter's death, but throws him off of her trail as best she can with the help of her Pokemon. While she helps Alphonse with his duties, Regina occasionally sends letters to her mother detailing what was going on within the organization and her plans to bring down her husband and the syndicate as a whole from the inside, as well as letting her know that Chrysanthemum is to be kept privy from reading the letters until it was time. She hopes that her daughter will grow strong in her life, perhaps strong enough to be able to face against her father when it comes time to fight back against the rising organizations that are making an unexpected comeback. Even still, Regina knows that she is starting to walk a thin line with her husband, and must tread carefully as to not set off his infamous temper and save her own life as well as her daughter's.】
【Pokemon Team】

User Image

User Image Eris │ │ 75 │750/750 │ Flash Fire │ Adamant: Fierce, loyal, protective, acts as a bodyguard to Regina and defends her from danger │ Flame Plate │ Flare Blitz ; Thunder Punch ; Flamethrower ; Extrasensory

User Image Ryuujin │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Protean │ Jolly: Quiet, only speaks when spoken to, well-known for being able to sneak and remain undetected, acts as Regina's eyes and ears, can smell danger from a mile away │ None │ Hydro Pump ; Ice Punch ; Acrobatics ; Night Slash

User Image Kassadin │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Magic Bounce │ Mild: Distrustful of strangers and acts aggressively towards them, acts as Regina's guard dog, snaps at anyone who approaches Regina without permission │ Absolite │ Play Rough ; Night Slash ; Psycho Cut ; Iron Tail

User Image Freya │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Drought │ Modest: The party's senior member, acts as the voice of reason, reasonable and acts on logic, not afraid to use force when angered │ Charizardite Y │ Solar Beam ; Focus Blast ; Fire Blast ; Roost

User Image Sybil │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Magic Guard │ Timid: Regina's confidante and most trusted keeper, good listener, protects Regina's mind from unwelcome intruders, thinks before taking action │ Expert Belt │ Recover ; Psychic ; Dazzling Gleam ; Energy Ball

User Image Tyrion │ │ 75 │ 750/750 │ Gooey │ Gentle: Cheerful, tries to keep a positive outlook, comforts his teammates and trainer in times of trouble, loves hugs │ Assault Vest │ Thunder ; Muddy Water ; Draco Meteor ; Power Whip

Inactive Member Profiles/Pokedexes/Achievements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games