Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Violet City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:32 am
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ violet city  ■ jun   ■ hungry  ■ OOB: User ImageUser Image

■03/3 Movement  ■ 110/15 NPC  ■ 110/3 PKMN  ■ 25/30 Eviolite  

Chickpea waggled his head-leaf, and thought merrily for a few seconds. "I hope we run into more kind humans, maybe then we'll be able to try even more yummy food." He sank down into his pillow, wiggled himself about, and really got himself comfortable. "That's still pretty cool!" he insisted. "I've never hunted anything before." His eyes widened upon Dune's revelation, and his mouth dropped. "A jawbreaker? I've never even heard of that before!" He drew in a breath, mind working, "It... it didn't really break your jaw, did it?" he whispered his question, as if hoping to keep Dune's answer a secret between them.

For the first time since they'd sat down, Cress looked at something other than the stove: Jun. She regarded him, and his threat, before pouting and pressing her claw to her chest. "Maybe I can just press it against your ice cold heart then, as substitute," she suggested. She reached across the table, claw directed towards Jun's chest, and cracked a grin. Christian snorted and gently nudged her arm away. "C'mon guys, let's play nice. We're about to eat." Eating was a sacred event, and it couldn't be sullied by back-and-forth's, as humorous as they were.

Without a chair to lean back in, Christian was forced to shift himself in his pillow and straighten up his posture. He looked between Jun and his pokemon, a smirk slowly rising. "Tell me what it's really like then," he urged. He hadn't pegged him as the super modest type, but... he'd only known him less than half a day. His smirk blossomed into a grin, before he laughed out loud. "I guess you are," he conceded. "Though, eventually I will pay you back." He was quick to add, "And not just in friendship."

Christian looked at the pokemon again, longer this time, keeping in mind Jun's words. "Well hey, if that's what you really wanna do. I say go for it," he encouraged, with a shrug. If that was what Jun wanted to do, he certainly wasn't going to stop him. "She seems pretty attached to you already though." It was weird though, Jun's words, and his tone, directly contradicted his actions. Christian grinned, "If I had a phone, I'd check Google myself. But, let's ball park it around ten... million dollars." Yeah, that seemed right. Also.. cute? The blonde grinned and then leaned over to press his shoulders against Jun's. "I'm cute, huh? You sure you're not paying me to be more than a friend?" He batted his eyes, seconds before his bangs fell into them and he was forced to brush them away, ruining the affect.

He leaned back, into his own space. "Huh. I like badges," he mused, then glanced over at Chickpea and Cress. They could probably do that, and it might even be fun. "...Seriously how do you not know any of this?" Christian blinked, tuning back in. "What? Oh... I dunno, I just... don't." It didn't... feel as if he'd forgotten this, and amnesia didn't work like that. He just didn't remember his past, not... apparently well-known pieces of information like this.

He looked up when his name was called, his eyebrows furrowed gently. He relaxed his face, then focused in on Jun, responding to the seriousness of his tone. His face remained unchanged for several seconds as he processed his... offer, before he frowned. "If I wanted money, I'd just try and find a job," he reasoned, slowly. He could understand Jun's skepticism, his story sounded suspicious to his own ears, but... still. "C'mon, Jun. Don't start doubting our friendship now." Christian grew quiet, contemplating the idea he'd had before their conversation. "I don't think I was ever... really involved with pokemon? Y'know, before this," he surmised. "I mean, it's possible, right? The whole world doesn't revolve around trainers, and pokemon."

He drummed his fingers on the table, the urge to move his hands suddenly imminent. "I like you, so I'll travel with you. It's as simple as that."

StarlightSchism

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ TRAINER TYPE  ⋮  Ranger/Trainer
                                      ⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  02
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY
                                      xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      L E V E L: 18
                                      G E N D E R: Male
                                      NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
                                      ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                                      HOLDING: N/A
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 02/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

xxN A M E: Watercress, "Cress" - Totodile
                                      User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      L E V E L: 07
                                      G E N D E R: Female
                                      NATURE: Impish: Loves scaring people and pokemon
                                      ABILITY: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image 70/70 HP | Status: None | 10/17 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex
                                      - Balm Mushroom

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞
                                      - GS Ball x2

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞
                                      - Super Potion x5
                                      - Rare Candy

⋅ Berries
                                      -

⋅ Battle Items
                                      -

⋅ Hold Items
                                      - Choice Scarf (Unclaimed)
                                      - Choice Specs (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
                                      - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
                                      - TMO2 Dragon Claw
                                      - TM14 Blizzard
                                      - TM53 Energy Ball
                                      - TM80 Rock Slide
                                      - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet | Trainer ID | What Can I Do With My Life?: Pokemon Edition | Amorette's number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
        Dune wiggled his head side to side. [ "Of c-course not. I dunno i-if it would break a human jaw. But dunsparce ha-have strong jaws." ] He lowered his voice, mimicking Chickpea with a conspiratorial whisper. He forgot just a bit that he was embarrassed. [ "It was like a round r-rock! It was w-white, with flecks of color. I j-just put it in my mouth and ate it like a n-normal rock. M-maybe later we could ask C-cress to ask for one." ] Dune was curious how Chickpea would like it... especially since Chickpea didn't normally eat rocks. Since humans could eat them, it was probably the perfect thing to try!

"Tell me what it's really like then." Huh. Well, he could, couldn't he? At least a little bit. He'd been thinking all the while that Christian just didn't see Jun for who, and what, he really was. But Christian was pretty perceptive. Maybe he'd gotten a feel for Jun already, and didn't mind the rough edges.

b]"She seems pretty attached to you already though."

Jun shrugged. "I guess. Internet says she'd be difficult to take care of. There were instructions for toxic waste disposal on the wiki." The peafoul chirped happily and nipped at her mama Jun's fingers. He wriggled them so they'd look like worms, and smirked when she pecked one. "At least she's actually just a chick. Guess how old Cricket is." He paused, to let Christian mull it over and to pat Cricket who had been distracted by her name being said. "One day," Jun stated while Cricket teethed merrily on his hand.

"I'm cute, huh? You sure you're not paying me to be more than a friend?"

"Positive," Jun stated as he watched Christian flub whatever supposedly seductive pose he was trying out. "You've got that whole 'sad puppy' thing going on," he added. He had a sudden, absurd urge to reach forward an ruffle Christian's unruly bangs. Instead he leaned forward, resting his chin on his palm, almost in tandem with Christian's lean backwards.

Christian's memory loss became more intriguing the more Jun learned. What kind of life had the guy lead, to have no knowledge of gyms? It was something that usually came up in schools, or hanging out with other kids, or watching TV. "Do you know about the league?" he asked. That was more likely, given how huge the televising of championship tournaments was. "Or the elite four?" ...Team Rocket?

While Christian's knowledge remained a mystery, Jun did decide he'd see about introducing Christian to the local gym. Might as well help him give it a shot before moving on.

"I like you, so I'll travel with you. It's as simple as that."

Jun leveled Christain with a searching look, considering. Christian was just pleasant to be around, in a way that very few people in his life had ever been. Sure, Christian was mooching off him, but there was no entitlement to it. He was just... positive. Jun wasn't sure what he was bringing to the table (aside from the food) in this friendship, but he was glad it was, apparently, enough.

"Thanks. That's good to know. You aren't too bad yourself." Jun's eyes flicked to look over Christian's shoulder. He fought down a smirk. "Oh, and I guess if we're travelling together, I should mention, I used to be in a gang." The moment the last word was out of his mouth, the server arrived with their trays of food. The trays clattered down, and Circket began warbling. Loudly.

Pokemon

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ledian "Lady" [♀]| Lv. 46
        Nature | bold | Ability | iron fist | Held item | none
        Attacks | Mach Punch (40) (+2 Priority) Supersonic (conf) Light Screen Reflect

Dunsparce "Dune" [♂]| Lv. 38
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Held item | none
        Attacks | Body Slam (85) (7/10 plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 19
        Nature | lonely | Ability | defeatist | Held item |
        Attacks | Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Quick Attack (40) (+priority) Roost (+1/2 hp)

Holly [♀]| Lv. 17
        Nature | quiet | Ability | contrary | Held item |
        Attacks | Leaf Storm (130) (u.s.atk.d.2) Leech Life (80) (+1/2 dmg hp) Zap Cannon (120) (plyz)

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11
        Nature | impish | Ability | merciless | Held item |
        Attacks |Scratch (40) Peck (35) Poison Gas (Poisons)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o4

Medicine
        Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 15

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 15 // Custap o3 // Jacoba o3

TMs/HMs
        Psychic // Blizzard
        Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share o2
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o3 // Balm Mushroom
        Moonstone
        PokeDex // Katana // White Hair-Tie

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 132
        Trainer Battle 15 | 14o
        Crystal Shard 5o | o5

Ledian "Lady" | 31/o6
        Dunsparce "Dune" | 23/o2
        Cricket | 29/23
        Holly | 27/11
        Peafoul | 22/o5
        KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:54 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ violet city  ■ jun   ■ amused  ■ OOB: User ImageUser Image

■03/3 Movement  ■ 111/15 NPC  ■ 111/3 PKMN  ■ 26/30 Eviolite  

Chickpea nodded his head slowly, and reflexively shimmied his jaw from side to side, he stopped moving it after a few seconds, freeing himself up to speak. "That sounds awesome!" he breathed, already conjuring up the image of such a treasure in his mind. "And pretty too. I wanna try one!" He looked wistfully over to Cress, taking into account Dune's suggestion. "Maybe we can get Cress to ask for two! That way we can try them together," he suggested, turning his head back to his friend's direction.

With a soft 'hm', Christian contended with the fact that there were wikis on pokemon care. 'It makes sense,' he eventually concluded, there was probably a wiki about any and every topic, obscure or not. He watched as Jun continued to entertain his 'potential product', growing more amused at the idea of him actually selling her. He glanced over to the larger bird, preparing to hazard a guess based on her size. He never got the chance, and it was most likely for the better, considering how far off he would've been. Christian whistled. "Only a day? She's going to be huge by the time she's three months old -- way too big to carry, or anything like that."

That raised a question, how big were Cress and Chickpea going to get? They were just kids, probably, or the pokemon versions at least, and Am had told him about how most pokemon 'evolved'. It was only a matter of time before that happened, and then he'd be, potentially, be left with giants.

Christian laughed as he worked to remove the last strands of hair from out of his face, not offended in the slightest. "Hey, some people are into that," he defended, blinking rapidly. "But, I can always try for something else. What about the pony-tailed, brooding swordsman? I've heard that's pretty popular lately," he suggested, and all the while fought back his smile from blossoming into a full-blown grin.

He preferred this conversation over any dealing with his memory, or lack thereof. It wasn't that he exactly minded, he just couldn't shake the feeling that he was coming up... short, in not being able to recall what was, supposedly, common knowledge. Like the 'league'. Christian grew quiet. It was safe to say that Jun wasn't referring to a baseball league (haha, he was funny), but he could take a guess that both it and the 'elite four' had to do with gyms. So... the Elite Four were the... cream of the crop for these challenges? And only four of them too, that was impressive. Did they give out badges too? "S'not ringing any bells," he eventually spoke up. "Oh! But, before she left, Am got me this book about pokemon trainers and whatnot, so I'm sure the league and the Elite Four are covered in it; so don't feel like you need to explain them to me."

Because there was a ton of more interesting things they could discuss, probably.

He fell into silence once more, then relaxed back and... waited for Jun to finish looking him over, or thinking, or whatever it was that he was doing to have grown just as quiet as he had. "Thanks. That's good to know. You aren't too bad yourself." He cracked a smile once the silence was broken, and rubbed the back of his neck in mock sheepishness, "That's probably the nicest thing you've said about me." He'd cherish it.

"--I should mention, I used to be in a gang."

It was hard to make out the last of Jun's sentence, the clattering of dishes being sat down, quickly followed by Cricket's song of... joy? Maybe she saw the food and was ready to eat, or perhaps the sound had just startled her. It was hard to tell. Just like what Jun had said. What Christian thought he heard was Jun say that he used to be in a gang. But that wasn't right, was it? And... even if it was, it was clearly a joke. He decided to go with that. "Oh yeah?" He grinned, bemused. "What are we talking? A biker gang, or 'running the streets, with people in high positions in our pockets'?" Christian studied Jun, impressive considering there was food no more than five feet away from him. "It's gotta be the second one, right? I mean, I can't see you owning a motorcycle, the helmet alone would ruin your hair."

StarlightSchism

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  02
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 03/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      ABILITY: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image 70/70 HP | Status: None | 11/17 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex
                                      - Balm Mushroom

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞
                                      - GS Ball x2

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞
                                      - Super Potion x5
                                      - Rare Candy

⋅ Berries
                                      -

⋅ Battle Items
                                      -

⋅ Hold Items

- Pixie Plate
                                      - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
                                      - TMO2 Dragon Claw
                                      - TM14 Blizzard
                                      - TM53 Energy Ball
                                      - TM80 Rock Slide
                                      - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet | Trainer ID | What Can I Do With My Life?: Pokemon Edition | Amorette's number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image
        Dune, who had been imaging the two of them just spitting the jawbreaker back and forth because it took him a moment to remember other pokemon probably thought that was gross, nodded slowly. [ "Oh. Y-yeah. Good idea." ] For some reason, it was this moment that all the talk about what they were planning to do finally hit Dune. He glanced at Ledian, thinking about how he wanted to stay, with Chickpea and with Jun. He didn't want to tell her right now though, because then she might leave. It was okay to hold off, just for a bit, right?

"But, I can always try for something else. What about the pony-tailed, brooding swordsman? I've heard that's pretty popular lately,"

Jun, who didn't consider himself "brooding" and wouldn't use "swordsman" as the first word to describe himself, took an embarrassingly long moment to get it. Thankfully his resting 'you've got to be kidding' face (not to be confused with a resting b***h face) could be interpreted as his initial answer. "Bold of you to assume you could pull it off" he drawled, deciding to own Christian's interpretation. He did feel a little defensive about his hair from the way Christian said it, but he wasn't about to call attention to that weakness.

Old habits died hard, even when Christian had already proven to be someone trustworthy.

"Well if you end up with questions let me know," he responded to Christian's mention of his pokemon league book. Christian was a big boy, and actually possessed a brain, so Jun didn't foresee having to deal with a litany of questions. He actually found he enjoyed explaining things, but there was a difference between teaching someone cooking or sword techniques and answering questions that were common knowledge.

After the plates of food had settled on the table, Jun busied himself front-loading the grill with meat for the pokemon. He pushed some veggies to the side, keeping an eye on the pokemon (read: Cress and Cricket) as the sizzling began. All of this served as a distraction so he didn't break out into a smirk at having left Christian stewing on his announcement. And also kept him from having to look at Christian's face, just in case the expression that he saw there was one of disappointment.

[ "Ooh, the f-food's here. C-can you see anything?" ] Dune asked Chickpea. He strained to lift his head up, but despite the low table he just couldn't see much. [ You thought it would be more Jun, but it was me, Dio Dune! ]

Jun finally glanced up, and though Christian's interest was encouraging, both of those initial guesses were decidedly more benign than the truth. "No," he answered, running one hand down his hair protectively without realizing it. "Think more...extra-legal." He kept his eyes on the cooking food on the grill, but all his focus was on Christian's face at the corner of his vision. He thought about adding a joke, but he wanted Christian to know that he didn't make light of what he'd been a part of.

...And holy s**t, Christian didn't know who Team Rocket was, did he? He might, and it would probably be easier if he did, because otherwise Jun was going to have to get more in-depth that he wanted to. He might just tell Christian to 'google it' and leave it at that.

Pokemon

Attacks | Body Slam (85) (7/10 plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 19
        Attacks | Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Quick Attack (40) (+priority) Roost (+1/2 hp)

Holly [♀]| Lv. 17
        Attacks | Leaf Storm (130) (u.s.atk.d.2) Leech Life (80) (+1/2 dmg hp) Zap Cannon (120) (plyz)

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o4

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs
        Psychic // Blizzard
        Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share o2
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o3 // Balm Mushroom
        Moonstone

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 133
        Trainer Battle 15 | 141
        Crystal Shard 5o | o6

Ledian "Lady" | 31/o7
        Dunsparce "Dune" | 23/o3
        Cricket | 29/24
        Holly | 27/12
        Peafoul | 22/o6
        KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 am
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ violet city  ■ jun   ■ amused  ■ OOB: User ImageUser Image

■03/3 Movement  ■ 112/15 NPC  ■ 112/3 PKMN  ■ 27/30 Eviolite  

Christian stared back at Jun, taking in his incredulous [removed](which was normal for him), before adopting one of his own. He couldn't see his own face, but somehow he knew the look he was trying to copy didn't sit well on him. He felt like his left eyebrow was being raised too high, and the corner of his mouth wasn't set at the right angle. "I just need a few hours in front of a mirror," he insisted, dropping the expression and relaxing back onto his hands. He could probably nail the brooding look (eventually), and becoming a swordsman couldn't be that hard. It was just growing out his hair that was the real problem. He rocked the shaggy mane, anything longer would look terrible.

Ugh, just imagining it caused him to cringe.

Chickpea let loose a gasp upon the food's arrival, then happily wriggled his body before propping himself up onto back legs to try and get a better view, per Dune's request. "There's a lot of meat being put on this black thing! It's flat and-- oooh, it's cooking the meat! And the vegetables too!" He wiggled again, then gasped a second time, remembering something Dune had mentioned to him earlier. "Cress!" he called out to his teammate, who managed to tear her gaze away from the grill to look up at Chickpea. "Can you tell Jun that Dune wants his food extra crispy?" He couldn't forget his friend's food preference, that wouldn't do one bit!

Cress, who still had half a mind to touch the stove, nodded her head. Completing a task would be good for her, it'd get her mind off of... things, hot things. Because while she knew that touching the grill would only hurt her, the desire still lingered. "Jun!" It was best not to think of it. "Dune wants his food extra crispy, so leave his portion on a little longer!" she relayed to the human, who, from what she could tell, was doing a decent job as head chef and overseer. That was comforting, there was just too much food here to waste.

"Extra legal..." Christian mulled the phrase over, turning it over in his mind in his attempt to figure out what that could entail. Honestly, he still didn't know if Jun was being serious or not. He was still leaning towards no, because revealing illegal involvement in a public setting was too compromising. But, Jun didn't come off as the sort to lie. Not about something like this at least. So...

Briefly distracted by the smell of food, Christian raised his eyes up from the table, they'd naturally settled there once he'd started thinking, and stared over to their meal. If it tasted as good as it looked and smelled, then he'd probably never leave Jun's side. "So more white-collar kind of illegal?" he hazarded a guess. "Let's step away from the type of activities for a second," he urged. "And talk about what you did. Were you the kingpin or lower ranks?" These were important questions to ask, at least before the food was finished.

StarlightSchism

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  02
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 04/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 70/70 HP | Status: None | 12/17 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex
                                      - Balm Mushroom

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞
                                      - GS Ball x2

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞
                                      - Super Potion x5
                                      - Rare Candy

⋅ Berries
                                      -

⋅ Battle Items
                                      -

⋅ Hold Items

- Pixie Plate
                                      - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
                                      - TMO2 Dragon Claw
                                      - TM14 Blizzard
                                      - TM53 Energy Ball
                                      - TM80 Rock Slide
                                      - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image
        "I just need a few hours in front of a mirror."

"Or on a toilet," Jun remarked, idly poking at the cooking meat. "You looked a bit constipated." He separated plates for serving. As he started divvying up the first portions, he began to realize just how much this was going to cost. How healthy would it be to try to fill his pokemon up on rice and veggies? Might... not be good.

"Jun! Dune wants his food extra crispy, so leave his portion on a little longer!"

Uhh... "Oh. Yeah?" Jun paused, glanced down at Dune at his side. The little dunsparce returned the look. "Okay. Sure...Dune." Jesus, his pokemon... they really did understand everything, didn't they? He wondered what the pokemon he'd used in the past thought of him.

Jun moved plates, with a bit of meat each, to all of his pokemon. He'd made enough plates for Christian's pokemon too and left them for Christian to give out, along with an empty plate for Dune's meat. Finally he could put his own food together; rice, veggies, and meat, with some left for Christian to take his pick. Once Dune's meat looked a bit darker, Jun plucked a piece with his chopsticks and held it out for Dune. "Good?" He tried not to poke Dune's eye out when the dunsparce lunched forward and chomped down. "Dun sparce!" That was, uh, probably a yes.

[ "Oh, that was so g-good! Thank you Ch-chickpea." ] Dune wriggled happily as Jun put down the rest of his meat, tasty and crisped! [ "Um. A-and you too, Cress, of c-course." ] A long strip of meat disappeared into Dune's mouth accompanied by the sounds of a happy dunsparce. [ "H-how do you like yours?" ] he asked Chickpea. [ "Do- do you want to try some of m-mine?" ]

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 19

Holly [♀]| Lv. 17

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o4

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs
        Psychic // Blizzard
        Rock Smash

Key Items
        Moonstone

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 134
        Trainer Battle 15 | 142
        Crystal Shard 5o | o7

Ledian "Lady" | 31/o8
        Dunsparce "Dune" | 23/o4
        Cricket | 29/25
        Holly | 27/13
        Peafoul | 22/o7
        KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ violet city [exit to alph ruins: outside]  ■ jun   ■ curious  ■ OOB: User ImageUser Image

■03/3 Movement  ■ 113/15 NPC  ■ 113/3 PKMN  ■ 28/30 Eviolite  

Christian snorted, immediately losing his look. "Guess that means I shouldn't come to you for pointers," he mused, conceding defeat in the wake of dinner. As a good, responsible, trainer, he waited until after he'd served his pokemon their plates before he started in on his own food. It was amazing, just as he'd hoped/suspected, which just cemented in his decision to travel with Jun. He was careful to pace himself, and combine all three of his dishes together so not as to run out of one before the other. Eating kept him occupied, physically and mentally. So it kept him from interrogating Jun more on his gang affiliations.

Chickpea, as happy as a Clamperl, dug into his plate as soon as it'd been set down. Rice and vegetables, though a little less flavorful now that it was cooked, they were quickly consumed, and when he next looked up there were grains of rice flecked across his cheek. "Hm?" He grinned over at Dune, "Oh! It's really yummy, I love it!" he raved. He could go for seconds, and maybe even thirds! Chickpea looked at Dune's plate, then to his own, before shaking his head. "No thanks! I don't eat meat." In fact... He nudged his plate closer to Dune, "Actually, do you want mine? It's not as crispy as yours, but I bet it's still good!" he offered.

After a satisfying meal, and waving away the fantasy of ordering dessert, Christian stood to his feet with a sigh. Collecting his pokemon, he waited for Jun to pay the bill before following him out of the restaurant. He, personally, had no idea of what to do next, and while he wasn't against a nap, he still had enough energy to keep going. Thankfully, Jun had the bright idea to get them started on training, to prepare Christian's team for the gym leader. There were ruins nearby, increasing the blonde's interest in the 'adventure', and since he didn't know where to go, Christian did what he did best: follow after Jun with a look of general curiosity and expectation.

StarlightSchism

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  02
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 05/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 70/70 HP | Status: None | 13/17 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex
                                      - Balm Mushroom

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞
                                      - GS Ball x2

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞
                                      - Super Potion x5
                                      - Rare Candy

⋅ Berries
                                      -

⋅ Battle Items
                                      -

⋅ Hold Items

- Pixie Plate
                                      - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
                                      - TMO2 Dragon Claw
                                      - TM14 Blizzard
                                      - TM53 Energy Ball
                                      - TM80 Rock Slide
                                      - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
             ■ violet city       ■ jun     ■ amused     ■ OOB User Image

■ 01/03 MOVEMENT      ■ 133/15 NPC     ■ 113/5 PKMN     ■ 00/00 ITM     ■ 10/50 ELE incense

Their newest destination now decided, and a tropical one at that, Christian ambled along beside Jun as they made for the city again. And, because he was capable of doing two things at once he walked and talked. Christian grinned and gave a simple shake of the head, "Hey now, no one's settling here. I'm getting an all-expenses paid vacation, and all I have to do in return is..." He paused for dramatic effect then spun on his heel to look back at Jun, chin nestled into the crook of his thumb. "Stay pretty. And I don't need any help with that."

But, the sun was murder on the skin. So, he'd need to stock up on sunscreen.

Since Chickpea was intent on sleeping the rest of the day away with Dune Christian returned him to his ball without bothering trying to wake him. Cress was holding her own with her own mini blizzards, and sending a few flurries their way every so often, so he left her be and only turned back to check that she was following them.

"So, Alola ring any bells?"

He shook his head once more but kept a cheerful disposition as he worked out an idea. "I doubt my memory'll be so convenient that just hearing a name will bring anything. But, maybe visiting a few places will help; jog my memory through sight and re-experience," Christian explained, after a minute of silence.

The city's skyline came into view as the two dutifully trekked on, and that reminded Christian of something else; see, his theory was already proving accurate. "Before we leave the city, d'ya mind if we stop by the Center real quick? I wanna get Leek checked out."

Electric Incense Encounter

A wild Pinchurin appeared! (lv. 10 | Lightning Rod | Peck, Thunder Shock, Water Gun, Charge)

Christian sent out Cress! [100/100]

Turn O1
    Crest used Blizzard!
    100 - 110 = -10
    Pinchurin fainted!

Cress earned 10 exp!
    Rayquaza earned (10 x .5) 5 exp!

User Image

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
      ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
      ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
      ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
      ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
      ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
      ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
      ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅
      ⋅ GALAR  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
    ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
    ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  07
    ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

User Image

L E V E L: 24
    ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass-type attacks do x1.5 damage
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: Charges on first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 18/21 EXP | Next Move;

User Image

L E V E L: 11
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 chance to Freeze

User Image User Image 110/110 HP | Status: None | 07/21 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

xxN A M E: Leek - Gekkit
    User Image

L E V E L: 23
    NATURE: Relaxed: Enjoys surprising others, relatively friendly
    ABILITY: Battle Armor: Prevents critical hits and reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/10 of the total damage
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss - 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 230/230 HP | Status: None | 28/33 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 30 - Hyper Voice

xxN A M E: Olive - Natu

L E V E L: 16
    NATURE: Serious: Logical; prefers sitting on the sidelines
    ABILITY: Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire Type Pokémon and those with Water Veil cannot be Burned. Poison & Steel Type Pokémon and those with Immunity cannot be Poisoned and those with the Limber Ability cannot be Paralyzed
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Chant - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 rounds. Prevents Critical Hits

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 160/160 HP | Status: None | 05/16 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Ominous Wind

xxN A M E: Persimmon, "Persi" - Yamper

L E V E L: 10
    NATURE: Brave: 24/7 puppy energy, likes to go on the 'hunt' (even if he doesn't know what he's hunting)
    ABILITY: Rattled: Raises Speed one stage upon being affected by the ability intimidate, or hit by a Dark, Ghost, or Bug move
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tail Whip - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nuzzle - 20: Paralyzes opponent
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 00/100 HP | Status: None | 05/15 EXP | Next Move: lvl. 20 - Spark; Dream Set: Psychic Fangs, Electric Terrain, Rising Voltage, Uproar

xxN A M E: ??? - Toxel

L E V E L: 10
    NATURE: Calm: Content with most everything, never fails the vibe check
    ABILITY: Rattled: Raises Speed one stage upon being affected by the ability Intimidate, or hit by a Dark, Ghost, or Bug move
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Acid - 40: 1/2 chance to lower target's special defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nuzzle - 20: Paralyzes opponent
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Belch - 120: Requires a held berry be consumed to attack
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tearful Look - Lowers target's attack & sp. attack stats by 1 stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 00/100 HP | Status: None | 03/15 EXP | Next Move: n/a; Dream Set: Overdrive, Hyper Voice, Bug Buzz, Gunk Shot

ιηαcтιvε тεαм

xxN A M E: ??? - Rayquaza

G E N D E R: Genderless
    NATURE: Jolly: Follower of fads, obsessed with humans and their culture
    ABILITY: Air Lock: All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
    HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share: Pokemon holding this item up to level 30 get EXP equal to 1/2 the base EXP (as in not including boosts from Lucky Egg and GS Ball, purely base battle EXP), gained from teammates in battle
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twister - 40: 3/10 chance to flinch. Hits pokemon in the air during the semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scary Face - Lowers target's speed one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 70/70 HP | Status: None | 02/17 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 15 - Ancient Power

User Image

⋅ Special Items
    - Pokedex
    - Balm Mushroom
    - VS Seeker
    - Heart Scale (unclaimed)

⋅ Poké Balls
    - Pokeball x∞
    - GS Ball
    - Event pokeball

⋅ Medicine
    - Potion x∞
    - Super Potion x5
    - Rare Candy x6

⋅ Berries
    - Cheri berry x4

⋅ Battle Items
    -

⋅ Hold Items
    - Eviolite (Unclaimed)
    - Exp. Share (held by Rayquaza)

- Pixie Plate
    - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / TRs / HMs
    - TR Dragon Claw
    - TR Energy Ball
    - TR Rock Slide

⋅ Personal Items

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
❷ Johto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash