Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Roleplay search ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellyFluff24

Lonely Nymph

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:53 pm
So I always find joining guilds like this really awkward.
Number one reason is because I have no idea where to start!!!
You guys have already started most of your role plays and I hate barging and being like a new character. ; ~ ;

So I decide to woman up and stop waiting around for something and just ask!
So are there any fairly new role plays in need of female characters?

Thanks a bunch for the help <3

- Jellyღ  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:57 am
JellyFluff24
You guys have already started most of your role plays and I hate barging and being like a new character. ; ~ ;

- Jellyღ

Tomthetank wants to start a new Dragon Age if he can get a few more participants..also Ryokuzen Shadowstealer set up his own RP which has not begun yet. PM either one if you want to start something new. Skyrim and Star Wars Dawn of a New Age have been around longer, but feel free to jump in - new blood with a fresh perspective can only enhance the RP  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:12 am
Well we have hit a lul in activity in Star wars, we have a new story arc in the works that will/is allowing for new characters.

I have two Dragon Age strories in the work, One involving the fifth blight and the fall of all of Fereldans grey wardens. Basically Duncan gathered all of the "starters" and they made their stand with King Cailan. Loghain does not charge, they all fall, Morrigan is to late to save any of them and Lothering falls to the darkspawn, and all of the problems in fereldan continue as they were. The second is basically the same principal, The herald manages to close the breach, but is slain by The Elder One. Sky hold is found however no one is made inquisitor and the inquisition is scrambling to build enough allies and an army to fight back the Venatori, the darkspawn, and the red templar.

I am leaning more towards the first one as I am still playing Inquisition, wife, son, and my pesky job keep delaying me emo rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 pm
Tomthetank
Well we have hit a lul in activity in Star wars, we have a new story arc in the works that will/is allowing for new characters.

I have two Dragon Age strories in the work, One involving the fifth blight and the fall of all of Fereldans grey wardens. Basically Duncan gathered all of the "starters" and they made their stand with King Cailan. Loghain does not charge, they all fall, Morrigan is to late to save any of them and Lothering falls to the darkspawn, and all of the problems in fereldan continue as they were. The second is basically the same principal, The herald manages to close the breach, but is slain by The Elder One. Sky hold is found however no one is made inquisitor and the inquisition is scrambling to build enough allies and an army to fight back the Venatori, the darkspawn, and the red templar.

I am leaning more towards the first one as I am still playing Inquisition, wife, son, and my pesky job keep delaying me emo rofl

They both sounds interesting! What's Dragon Age? I feel like it's a game but I'm not 100% sure of what it is exactly but I can probably look into and try to learn it! sweatdrop  

JellyFluff24

Lonely Nymph

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:22 pm
JellyFluff24
Tomthetank

They both sounds interesting! What's Dragon Age? I feel like it's a game but I'm not 100% sure of what it is exactly but I can probably look into and try to learn it! sweatdrop

Dragon Age is a video game series created by Bioware. Its a game with deep back story and great story telling. I would recommend playing the first game, Dragon Age: Origins. This is because the first game covers much of the lore in the series and sets a tone for what the world is like. If you do not wish to play it, then I would suggest watching a Let's Play of it on YouTube and reading some of the lore on the Dragon Age wiki. That should supplement enough knowledge to understand the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:48 pm
Wonyky
JellyFluff24
Tomthetank

Dragon Age is a video game series created by Bioware. Its a game with deep back story and great story telling. I would recommend playing the first game, Dragon Age: Origins. This is because the first game covers much of the lore in the series and sets a tone for what the world is like. If you do not wish to play it, then I would suggest watching a Let's Play of it on YouTube and reading some of the lore on the Dragon Age wiki. That should supplement enough knowledge to understand the world.

Sounds interesting I'll have to look into it more! I don't know If I'll be able to get it though but maybe I can get as a birthday present in a about 2 weeks or so!
I don't play much gaming besides Bioshock and Minecraft sweatdrop emotion_8c
Maybe I'll find another role play hopefully that I can have more knowledge about... ; u ;

JellyFluff24

Lonely Nymph

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 pm
I think I might have made it sound too intimidating. The game is fairly old at this point. You should be able to get a used one for about $20 for a previous gen console, (PS3, Xbox360). I would say the same for PC, but you know PC is weird when it comes to DRM. But if you watch steam, you might catch it cheap when it goes on sale. Or maybe you can watch Humble Bundle, but its published by EA, so I don't think it would be on there.

JellyFluff24
Wonyky
JellyFluff24
Tomthetank

Sounds interesting I'll have to look into it more! I don't know If I'll be able to get it though but maybe I can get as a birthday present in a about 2 weeks or so!
Maybe I'll find another role play hopefully that I can have more knowledge about... ; u ;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:19 pm
Wonyky
I think I might have made it sound too intimidating. The game is fairly old at this point. You should be able to get a used one for about $20 for a previous gen console, (PS3, Xbox360). I would say the same for PC, but you know PC is weird when it comes to DRM. But if you watch steam, you might catch it cheap when it goes on sale. Or maybe you can watch Humble Bundle, but its published by EA, so I don't think it would be on there.

JellyFluff24
Wonyky
JellyFluff24
Tomthetank

I'll keep an eye out for it then or add it to my list and thanks a lot for the information! ^^ I really appreciate it! I think I'm gonna hold out on role playing in it. At least until I'm able to play the game. I don't wanna just jump in and not know who or what I'm talking about lol. sweatdrop

JellyFluff24

Lonely Nymph

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:24 pm
JellyFluff24

- Jellyღ

It's been inactive for a while but I'm always looking for new players in my Skyrim RP, if you're into the Elder Scrolls games. ^-^ Oh gosh don't think of it as "barging in" most of us here are happy to have more active players!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:25 pm
JellyFluff24
Wonyky

JellyFluff24
Wonyky
JellyFluff24
Tomthetank

I'll keep an eye out for it then or add it to my list and thanks a lot for the information! ^^ I really appreciate it! I think I'm gonna hold out on role playing in it. At least until I'm able to play the game. I don't wanna just jump in and not know who or what I'm talking about lol. sweatdrop

I am glad that I was able to help. If you have questions, I would say direct them to Tom. I have yet to play the second game or the third in the series. So anything beyond the first and its DLC's are unknown to me.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

JellyFluff24

Lonely Nymph

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:32 pm
scuttlefish
JellyFluff24

- Jellyღ

It's been inactive for a while but I'm always looking for new players in my Skyrim RP, if you're into the Elder Scrolls games. ^-^ Oh gosh don't think of it as "barging in" most of us here are happy to have more active players!!

I've never played Skyrim either ; u ; sweatdrop crying my list keeps getting bigger and bigger xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
JellyFluff24
scuttlefish
JellyFluff24

- Jellyღ

I've never played Skyrim either ; u ; sweatdrop crying my list keeps getting bigger and bigger xD

I love all the Elder Scrolls games. ^^ Skyrim's great, you have so much freedom in that game. And the Elder Scrolls universe is so rich and deep it's easy to get immersed in the story. You should give it a try if you ever get the chance!!  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

JellyFluff24

Lonely Nymph

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:41 pm
scuttlefish
JellyFluff24
scuttlefish
JellyFluff24

- Jellyღ

I love all the Elder Scrolls games. ^^ Skyrim's great, you have so much freedom in that game. And the Elder Scrolls universe is so rich and deep it's easy to get immersed in the story. You should give it a try if you ever get the chance!!

It sounds great!!! so many games not enough time or money!!! Maybe I can find a play through of some them!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm
Wonyky
JellyFluff24
Wonyky

JellyFluff24
Wonyky

I am glad that I was able to help. If you have questions, I would say direct them to Tom. I have yet to play the second game or the third in the series. So anything beyond the first and its DLC's are unknown to me.

Indeed, I sadly am not as far in the extended universe as I would like however I am fairly well versed in the ingame content. I am still playing the third, but I am progressing... I'll have to rewrite the story to the main character dying off until later on in the story arc with all the rifts and the like.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers