Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello everyone.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ignatious the Mad God

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:53 pm
Good evening guild members, my name is Ignatious and I am a new member of your guild. I am seeking a role here as a simple town guard, scout, or common soldier. If anyone has use for such a role please feel free to message me, I will be going through the guilds soon as well, but I figured I might should introduce myself to everyone here as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:03 pm
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. A town guard hmmm... if you're into the Elder Scrolls games you may do well in the Skyrim RP I started. It hasn't been active for a few months but that can change... check it out here and let me know if you're interested or have any questions! I'd love to have you!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24466991  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:45 pm
I have a dragon age story in the works, if that attracts your attention. I have two time frames in mind but I am having difficulties picking one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:27 am
Ignatious the Guard
Good evening guild members, my name is Ignatious and I am a new member of your guild. I am seeking a role here as a simple town guard, scout, or common soldier. If anyone has use for such a role please feel free to message me, I will be going through the guilds soon as well, but I figured I might should introduce myself to everyone here as well.

I'm glad to see you jump right in! I haven't played Skyrim, but I have so enjoyed reading the RP - hopefully you can help get it moving again! xd

maybe you and Tom can work on the Dragon Age RP together - I'm sure he'd appreciate some input!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers