Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 pm
Dooma

Aggro was worried when Carwyn began to tear up. Needless to say he was relieved when the other man spoke. Those words filled Aggro with a sense that his life was heading in the right direction. His heart jumped in his chest and he smiled broadly. "I never knew, Carwyn," he confessed, "I thought maybe marriage was too old fashioned for someone like you." His smile dropped and his face paled as fear set in, "I-I did not mean it that way! Oh, dear, I am truly sorry!" He was flustered. This whole morning had been nothing but unexpected and, although for this brief moment, it had been very enjoyable. He rubbed the back of his head and his face flushed. "Perhaps I should just stop-" his sentence was cut short by Carwyn crawling off the bed. Ruby eyes followed as the other approached. Aggro couldn't help but stare. That perfect body, matched by that perfect mind and heart.

A split second of terror shot through him as Carwyn closed the box. Had he changed his mind? Had he been offended by what Aggro had said? The feeling was quickly squashed, however, as Carwyn's arms encircled him and those warm lips pressed against his. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, wrapping his own strong arms around his love. As their lips parted, Aggro took a deep breath and opened his eyes, looking into Carwyn's own crimson eyes as he spoke.

The Pupinaw pressed his forehead to the love Drapion's and purred lowly, sounding more like a growl. "And I you, my muse, my perfection, my everything." He let go and gently broke their embrace. "You deserve this done right." Aggro bent down on one knee and cleared his throat, taking the one ring meant for Carwyn out of the box before closing it again and setting it aside. "Carwyn, would you do me the honors of marrying me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:47 pm
Mewmouse

For a moment Carwyn found himself taken back by the larger male's comment. Marriage was too old fashion for him? Did Aggro really think that? He knew that he appeared as a rather large flirt but he had never had anyone else in his heart other than the Pupinaw before him. Of course he could never let Aggro see him upset over something like that. If Aggro's lips never allowed anything but hurtful words then the lover Drapion would accept them with nothing but love. But he could see just how regretful his lover looked and he was sure to quickly silence any fear and regret the other had over such words.

It was now the Drapion's turn to have his face draw into one of worry. Why was Aggro moving away from him. Normally that growl like purr meant that Aggro was close to going wild but now it seemed he had other more civilized plans. Carwyn did not know weather to stand or kneel still as Aggro shifted to one knee and pulled out the elegantly carved ring meant to him. The Pupinaw spoke the words the most beautiful words then and Carwyn shut his eyes for a brief moment before he opened them again, crimson hues shining with such emotions as they looked over the other before him. "It shall be my greatest honor dearest Aggro. Yes I shall marry you and commit my life and love to you and our family!"

He knelt on his own knee and reached for the box knowing there was a ring for Aggro within it as well. He could do the same honor and ask Aggro for his hand in marriage as well.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:33 pm
Dooma
For when you feel up to it, no rush, though!

The ring slipped on easily, much to Aggro's relief. Yet another thing he worried about was if he'd gotten the sizing correct. He let out a happy sigh and smiled up at Carwyn. As the love Drapion spoke those words of confirmation, Aggro's eyes widened and he could feel tears of joy start to wet his eyes. He held them back, though, he didn't want to ruin the moment with his silly overwhelmed emotions.

Aggro all too eagerly handed Carwyn the box from its resting place. Other than that, he remained in place, not knowing what he should do next or if he should stand like Carwyn had for his proposal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:16 pm
Mewmouse
Thank you for being patient <3

Aggro really did make the ring prefect. It slipped on without fail so easy and prefect. It was beautiful against his pale silver tipped fingers. He could admire it all day but he wanted this to be official. And seeing the joy almost overflowing from his soon to be husband now was causing his own emotions to want to burst free.

However he opened the book looking at the other ring. It was much more simple but still beautiful. He pulled it out and shifted to a more appropriate kneeling positions. "My dearest love. The only solid and beautiful thing in my life. The reason I can wake in the morning and face the day. Will you do me the honor and become my husband, from now until the end of time? Will you be my home and carry my heart and soul. Aggro, my dearest one, Will you please marry me?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:56 pm
Dooma
Me, patient? You're the patient one! *chuckles*

The sight of Carwyn kneeling before him, they now at relative eye level again, caused Aggro to swallow hard. He was certain the grace and poise that Carwyn possessed would never cease amazing him.

Aggro committed every word and motion to memory. "I do! Emphatically, I do!" He watched and his heart swelled as the ring slipped on his finger easily.

As soon as the deed was done, Aggro embraced his lover tightly, drawing him in. "I love you, so much, Carwyn. And this egg we have created, it has to be the proof!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:16 pm
Mewmouse

Carwyn could never get tired of these strong arm around him. He longed to feel them more and more. He nuzzled into the solid form of his mate and gave a nod against the broad shoulder, "Yes we have proof of our undying and true love in the wonderful life we have created. We can show the world our love." He smiled and kissed the naked chest. He was more than ready to start this new chapter in their lives. They were parents, lovers, soul mates, and soon to be official mates.

Could this get any better? There was no way their lives could be beat now!

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:20 pm
Dooma

Aggro's muscles flexed as he slowly stood, hoisting Carwyn onto the bed. It was little effort for one used to moving boulders around all day. The Puipnaw smirked as he playfully dropped Carwyn on the soft bed, only an inch or so from the surface. He dove on his stomach next to the Drapion, his arms outstretched to grasp the large egg.

He lifted it over his head from its resting place between the pillows. His eye marveled at the rainbow of colors and he caught himself wondering what was inside. It was heavy enough for two, he thought, but also heavy enough for one thing of his lineage.

"What will we name him? Her? Them?" He wasn't sure what to call it at this point, really.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:30 pm
Mewmouse

Carwyn gasped as he was picked up and could not help but laugh out loud as he was plopped on the bed. He watched the solid muscles of his mate shift as he dove onto the bed. He shifted himself to help grab the egg incase the double bed drop caused the sturdy egg to bounce too far but the rough hands found it first. He shifted instead to lay his head on Aggro's lower stomach and look up towards their raised egg and the stone like arms that held it aloft.

He gently bit his lower lip in thought. Could it possibly be true that they could have more than one dear child with in. It did seem large enough and sturdy enough that it could be possible. "Well we may want to come up with a few possible names just incase we have more than one beauty as well as more than one of each gender." he said and reached up to stroke the fatter bottom of the egg his mind rolling over different possible names. "What about Uhley or Braith?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:00 pm
Dooma

"Those sound a lot nicer than any of my ideas," Aggro confessed. The only names he could come up with were rock-related. He was a little embarrassed to say any of the ones that came to him, but this was a joint venture. "All I have is Opal, for a girl, or Granite for a boy..." he trailed off, cheeks darkening. His ideas sounded so clunky next to the ones Carwyn came up with. The love Drapion was graceful in everything he did.

Aggro brought the egg down to rest on his chest, inadvertently blocking Carwyn's view of him. He was deep in thought, trying to think of something else, but all that came to him were rock names. He let out a sigh, trying not to stress over it. Surely they had some more time to think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:18 pm
Mewmouse

Poor Aggro looked so stressed now. He shook his head and watched the egg come down. "Do not get down hearted love. Those are both very strong names just like I am sure our children shall be." He said and shifted his body so he could straddle the Pupinaw's hips and lean over the egg to look at his thoughtful mate, "I think Granite would be splendid for a boy. And Opal is pretty too. Could it not be for a boy too. After all our egg looks opalescent." He smiled and leaned against the egg slightly so he could look down at his lover.

His let out a slow breath and leaned back letting the egg block their view of each other again, "What about Igneous for a little boy. It sounds a slight bit stuck up but they are powerful rocks like what you find in your favorite place on earth."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 pm
Dooma

"Yes, you have a point, Opal could be a boy's name as well." Aggro was so used to names having a gender, it was hard thinking of Opal as a boy's name. When Carwyn brought the point up, though, it seemed pretty silly for Opal to be just a girl's name. Opals didn't have genders, so why should it be just a girl's name.

Aggro tensed as a shiver shot up his spine when Carwyn had crawled on top of him. They still weren't dresses and, with him cradling the egg, Aggro felt a little indecent. He tried to push the thoughts away quickly, and focus on what the love Drapion was saying.

The comment about Igneous made Aggro chuckle a little, "It does sound a bit stuck up." There was a moment of silence before the Pupinaw spoke again. "It is no longer my favorite place," he smiled, looking at the egg lovingly, "My favorite place is with you and whatever may lie in our egg." He shifted carefully, sitting up while still holding the egg and keeping Carwyn on top of him. It took some doing, but finally managed. He set the egg in their combined laps and encircled his arms around the two, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 pm
Mewmouse

Carwyn was well aware of how their position could be seen of as indecent but he had seen so many humans taking naked pictures with their naked babies. He was always so attuned to Aggro's body that he could feel each tensing part and that just made him smile even wider.

He knew that Igneous was a bit of a stuck up name but it was starting to grow on the love Drapion and he knew that his soon to be mate loved earth and stones so much that he would be glad to name their child after stones or rocks. Wanting to do that little something special for his love.

The full heart beat even quicker and more lovingly as Aggro spoke of his new favorite place. He worked on keeping his balance and shifting with the larger male as Aggro moved to sit up. He wrapped one arm around the egg and his dear Pupinaw and the other reached over to stroke Aggro's cheek. "I feel the same. You are my favorite place too. I can't believe I could feel so happy and loved as I do now. I am so glad to be apart of your family and to have our own."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:54 pm
Dooma
Feel free to add a smidge or not.

Aggro could stay like this and let the world pass him by, but it would probably be for the best if he got out of bed. After breakfast, there were renovations needing to be done with this new addition. He also needed to call his family and let them know the good, albeit weird news. He knew they'd be happy for him though, they were always supportive.

The Pupinaw nuzzled into the raise palm of Carwyn. "We will be just fine." He smiled down at the egg. "And you will want for nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:49 pm
Mewmouse
*sniff* I am always so sad when we wrap up a PD

Yes there was so very much that needed to be done though this wonderful moment could not last forever Carwyn milked it as long as he could. He held the egg and his fiancée in a warm embrace. Unlike the Pupinaw Carwyn did not have many to tell of his wonderful news. He would go and visit Mama and let the workers at the brothel know some day. But other than that just a few close friends he would inform now then when they would have a wedding he would invite everyone. Of course unless Aggro wanted a small ceremony. "Yes in deed our little egg and all that is within will want for nothing and will grow in a world full of love and warmth."

He would help with breakfast making sure their egg was safe when they went to figure out all that needed to be down and worked on starting their new life.That would be far grander than anythign the Drapion, love or not, could have ever imagined.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas