Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
ALLONS-Y!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:46 pm
Hey everyone, Pops here, just giving you all a little update on me, still looking for work, dealing with family issues(I'M A GREAT UNCLE!), trying to deal with our new arrival, little Mathias was born on 8-17-13, those who know me on Facebook have seen the little guy. My niece named him after mine and my sister's grandfather and more random stuff are going on but I swear as soon as my rl stuff is sorted out, I will be back, until then, thank you all for reading and I hope to see you guys soon, take care of yourselves  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:02 am
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Hey everyone, Pops here, just giving you all a little update on me, still looking for work, dealing with family issues(I'M A GREAT UNCLE!), trying to deal with our new arrival, little Mathias was born on 8-17-13, those who know me on Facebook have seen the little guy. My niece named him after mine and my sister's grandfather and more random stuff are going on but I swear as soon as my rl stuff is sorted out, I will be back, until then, thank you all for reading and I hope to see you guys soon, take care of yourselves

emotion_hug so good to know you're around - it will be great to have you back!! xd (hurry!!!!)  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers