allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:42 pm
I'm dying of laughter!
I made it for the lulz to spy on the people in my town, 90% is made up of guys. My profile wasn't up 5 minutes and I got a message "why no profile pic" I put a pic of a dandelion. I want to reply back with "What? So you don't think I'm a pretty flower?" But I'm really not interested in starting even a troll conversation with anyone. My profile is full of nothing but sarcastic comments, how long before you get banned for having a troll account? XDDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm
emotion_dowant Omg this sounds hilarious. I want to do it now  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:29 am
Chemism
emotion_dowant Omg this sounds hilarious. I want to do it now

emotion_dowant
It may be a matter of time before I'm reported xD I think it was the first guy who messaged me that reported me for having the dandelion pic. It was automatically removed and I was told to put a real image.
I know it's redic to expect equality on this kind of site, I know he did so because I am a girl ignoring him. There are dozens of guys with everything from candy bar to video games as their profile picture and they've been there much longer :/
It won't last but the lulz are good rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:08 pm
It's fun when you are there to joke around.

When I created an account for online dating I was serious, but I realize online dating is not for me. I was disappointed so I left. I prefer meeting and talking to people in real life (for dating).

I don't mind to chat with strangers on gaia.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:45 pm
I had an account on there for trying but then I ended up being an a**.
"What your favorite color?"
Red like the blood of the men I kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 pm
Little Boar

I think with this site it is begging us to behave abnormally XD I think it was this time last year, there was an articular in the university paper about OKcupid. It wasn't much of an articular, it was mostly how people met other weird people. The one guy met a girl how was using him to hid from the law because she was a runaway for some crime. There were more, some I forgot but the rest I stopped reading because they were creepy stories and these are the people I'm living with in this town emotion_0A0
I love the idea of replying to them with weird messages but making even that kind of contact with guy on there creeps me out emo  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:50 pm
allmostanyone
Little Boar

I think with this site it is begging us to behave abnormally XD I think it was this time last year, there was an articular in the university paper about OKcupid. It wasn't much of an articular, it was mostly how people met other weird people. The one guy met a girl how was using him to hid from the law because she was a runaway for some crime. There were more, some I forgot but the rest I stopped reading because they were creepy stories and these are the people I'm living with in this town emotion_0A0
I love the idea of replying to them with weird messages but making even that kind of contact with guy on there creeps me out emo

I kinda feel bad for honest folk when they get trolled on dating sites, but I think OKCupid is the exception because it's mostly for quick hook ups (not that there's anything inherently wrong with that but an online site thinly veiled as "finding true love", like The Bachelor, essentially dedicated to one night stands is weird to me), so yeah lots of desperate sex deprived weirdos are on there...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:21 pm
I like to play a game.

When guys say your look beautiful and whatnot agree with them. Watch them turn into little monsters "You are not that fine".

Its a great way to weed out jerks.

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:26 pm
i joined to make friends when i first moved to Washington. I met this guys who told me straight up he was just looking for sex. I told him i dont roll that way but we could be friends, so we were. And now we've been dating 6 months x)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 am
I met a bunch of creeps on there but I got lucky in the end and met my boyfriend on there. We've been together almost 2 years now.  

xXChild Of FlameXx

Beloved Miko

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items